Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - YGGAudio - Nature of 6581. Any fun?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

YGGAudio - Nature of 6581. Any fun?

yggster

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 02:20
Starting to get things together a bit. It's unmastered and a bit harsh but with some nice elements I hope!
Since I play around more then work towards a nice production, as usuall, that department has to be worked on (some day maybe).

Someone might like it so don't miss to listen!

http://download.yousendit.com/8E72B1973A4285A3

Also positive and negative feedback is always welcome!

/YGG
Sanaton Records
Sanaton Records

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 11:31
Great Music !! original & psychedelic
keep it up !!!           S a n a t o n R e c o r d s (c)

http://www.sanatonrecords.com

contact@sanatonrecords.com
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 20:03
ok i heard this and this is exactly what im talkin bout Nils , true mushroom swedish trance to the bone , the story thru out the track is very spooky , i like the way u start this track , all sounds are nice and tweaked well too , only thing which needs improvement is your sound quality which i know u are aware about , also for my personal taste i think the bass is lacking mids , i would add some mids to the bass but thats just me , also eqing some of the sounds would make the mix sound better , as u have said u aint finished yet , im sure this will turn out be a gre8 track in the end

peace and cheers
! ! !
yggster

Posted : Feb 25, 2006 20:35
Tnx for the kind words mates! Warming me up nicely inside

Your totally right about the bassline Virus. It needs more punch for sure. Also I record a lot of sounds with EQ on and that makes it hard to master nicely. Just read a nice EQ tutorial and will change a bit how I work now.

But most important is to get some nice psycedelic vibes going again

This is Swedish forest music so have a listen fellas, and say what you think!

weird anomaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 06:49
wooo .. great track .. ur slowly getn back in the groove ... hehe .. like vv said .. sound quality could probably be much better and the bass could be more `punchy` ..but all the ingredients for a great track here ... bOOm .. would love to hear the final version .. keep it up

peace
yggster

Posted : Feb 27, 2006 13:45
Ok track changed a lot now. It's now "Swedish forest 303 mushroom trance" at 148...

http://download.yousendit.com/F705D1B0C501B41B

I only use hardware so forget hearing VST synths in my music!
Also fixed the sound quality a bit, but many of my babes are 8-bit so it's kind of the YGG sound.
Also recording from cubase to cubase atm which clearly doesnt help quality wise. Mainly to see if you ppl like the style or not. Any production tips are more then welcome ofcourse.

Cheers and YGG!
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 16:40
ok Ygg the track kicks ass scando style now, i really like this one , the sounds , the noises ,everything is nicely arranged in the track, pretty intelligent stuff i must say , now lets see whats up next from ur magic bag Nils ,,, good luck and peace!
yggster

Posted : Mar 2, 2006 17:44
Beautiful words mate! It's comming together nicely now and hearing good words (and critics ofcourse) about my sound makes it easy to keep going...

I'll try to keep it a bit old school though. Blending different generations of trance and styles if possible.

The fullon bpm race is definitly not for me. There is other better music then Psy for that imo

Boom and all the best!

/Ygg

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - YGGAudio - Nature of 6581. Any fun?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance