Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Yariv & Iz'har's Party 02/11/2001
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yariv & Iz'har's Party 02/11/2001

___yuli
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 3, 2001 16:11:02
I really don't know what is the name of these guys as a project. I already came to believe that for really good outdoors in Israhell one has to go either far north or really far south. I lost the faith that it can happen just in the middle..

Near Hod Hasharon ( Kfar Yarak ) I had a pleasure to play morning set back to back with Nadi which I will remember for a while as one of the best parties I ever been.. It was not too big, but in the middle of a bush, with a very good rubbery sound to the sound system, VERY beautiful ppl - liquid feel in the air made it to b a very special event to attend... ;-)

Not many parties in Israel I saw that DJ's played Iboga style music around 6:30 at the morning and basically ALL the party the bpm didn't rise above 140 - 141 and the GROOVE was in the air... The organization was outstanding and after us ( 9:++ ) came on a live Trance Band with Didges, Synths and an MC 303 and it was just wonderful to c that parties are made for the vibe still. That band rocked as I wouldn't believe and yet, I wanna c Israeli promoter put them on stage as early as they were at the party.

Had a great time!!

Bom Bom
___triptonight
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 3, 2001 16:19:56
iboga style in the morning?
:) coool

___huga_genoration
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 3, 2001 18:24:11
ok i think it was the best party i've ever been too amazing music and sound set amazing vibe amazing people and production i'm speechless about this one  i cant compere it to anything!!!!
___HaBOSS
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 04:15:52
Lucky you guys... i hope they will do another amazing one and i will part of it!
___su
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 10:20:57

ooh d...

i have been in Aizi party (3 off them)allredy and his moto is that ppl will enjoin, and not the mony as a target.
last party was in the kineret,lasted till 13:00 ppl was still dancing, it was the same as yuli said. (liquid feel, beautiful ppl)
i regret i did'nt go there, i also miss yuli playing, which i like very much.

ohh well ....
next time

boom

___metrix_girl
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 14:18:05
WELL YULI ITS IZI'S PARTIES

AND SECOND

LIQUID ALLWAYS MAKES THE EVENTS TO BE HAPPY...:)

(THATS WHY I LIKE IT:))
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 4, 2001 14:23:51
but u said that only oxigan make u high and happy...
try pure H2O or H2O2 - bomb.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Yariv & Iz'har's Party 02/11/2001

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance