Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - XXXPerience - Campinas(23/08/2003) Psydrop Live!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

XXXPerience - Campinas(23/08/2003) Psydrop Live!

Brentel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 1, 2003 09:35
Line Up:
DJ Naccarati (no limits)
DJ Jason Bralli (eletronika)
DJ Feio (compact / xxxperience)
DJ PERPLEX (compact rec. – ISRAEL)
PSYDROP liveact (agitato rec. – ISRAEL)
DJ Rica Amaral (xxxperience)
DJ DÉDÉ (spectrum music rec. - ISRAEL)
DJ ATOMIC PULSE (spectrum rec. - ISRAEL)
DJ Yasser Hanzi (spun rec. - xxxperience)

Ingressos:
antecipados promocionais (os 500 primeiros) R$ 20,00
preço normal R$ 25,00
preço sujeito a alteração

Local:
Hotel Fazenda 4 Estações
Fazenda na Rodovia Santos Dumont

Pontos de venda:
Campinas
Iodice – shopping iguatemi
shock – shopping galleria
seo rosa – cambuí
de la lastra/outsubo – shopping parque dom pedro

região
lojas narducci – shoppings piracicaba / tivoli

são paulo
roxane dreams – alameda lorena, 1635
intergroove – galeria ouro fino

itu
comoventt – centro e shopping plaza

sorocaba
kiss – esplanada shopping

www.xxxperience.com.br / (15) 222 1212

Transporte
são paulo
thelles trance bus – (11) 6197 7170 / 9527 1190           **YOUR BRAND HERE**
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Aug 1, 2003 19:13
Great news! Psydrop live just after the release of the new album! I hope they play the hole album (plus Mindfields ).
Massive line up... Surely amazing sounds at the dancefloor!
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Aug 2, 2003 15:06
no words for this line up... i can say that is almost a mini festival , eheh. Xxxperience crew together with Com.pact crew doing a very good job! Good luck Feio, Tamir, Dede, Ronen , Yasser and Rica.
Cheers from UK
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 2, 2003 19:25
Jason Bralli?!
          we are one.
Rago
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 3, 2003 01:18
Killeer line up!!
hope to be there!!
well.. let´s see.. hehehehee!

Anderson Rago
Wild Artists Management.
www.wildartists.com
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 4, 2003 19:26
very very good line up !! but i can't check it by myself
i hope this party will be rock !! killing all in dancefloor! good luck guys!           É noiss!
barizon66

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 2, 2003 07:30
A little review about this party.
XXX crew made the worst map ever. I drove like 20 km on a wrong road because of the map lack of details. And it wasn't only me, there were LOTS of cars getting lost on that road...
Some other stuff made me pissed off, like the sound. I expected something louder than that, since I could talk to my friends at the dance floor.
There were also people throwing beer can and cigarettes at the lake. It's a shame, but what else can we expect from such a popular and commercial party?
Besides that, the only thing that made me sad was the time that Psydrop played. I was expecting him right after Atomic Pulse, at the sunrise, it would be killer.
That was the official line-up, but it didn't happen. Perplex and Rica played before Psydrop, and I was too tired to really enjoy it, since I scheduled my party according to the official lineup. I know it may have it's reasons, but...
Psydrop also seemed to be more a dj set than a live pa, but, whatever, who am I to discuss that. The important thing is to see everyone pumpin, and that's what I saw.
Now some good stuff. Lots of beautiful babes, some pumpin floor, and a killer Atomic Pulse act, much better than I expected.
A good party after all, but some things REALLY disappointed me this time.
Oh, and one more thing. I know it was Fantasy Seeds tour, but damn I wanted to hear those Miracle Man grooves...
Cya. Peace u all          urban and free
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Sep 2, 2003 13:18
nice review barizon66...
More reviews???
Respect!
barizon66

Posted : Sep 2, 2003 19:47
One more thing about XXXs that I consider an offense. The chill out area.
There was a XXX this year in Ribeirao Preto, March I guess, and I went there. There wasn't a chill out area, there was a place attached to the dance floor with some couches (puffs =p) filled with sand everywhere, brought by the dancers. And there wasn't any sort of music there, so, it's like if the organizers think that if you're tired, it's your problem, not ours. Try some more amphetamine, and you won't be tired... shame.
The Campinas XXX also had a chill out area that didn't made me stand there for a second. It was too small for the party size, and it was too nearby the dance floor, so you couldn't almost hear the chill music, and relax for a while...
There was a party at Ribeirão Preto this year, Shamballa, that was a really small party compared to XXX, but well structured. The chill out area was like 300m from the dance floor, and there you could easily snooze, and enjoy nice musics, and a good decor. Hope to see the same thing at Shamballa in Campinas.
I don't know why not paying attention to Chill out area. It's so important as the dance floor. People can gather there to relax, talk, and most important thing, recover energies to pump at the dance floor once more.
But some organizers still haven't got the point of it. They don't pay even a dime to chill djs at some parties. Chill djs use to play at parties because they really love what they do. Live acts would be killer, I never saw any of it...
I heard about a party that Raja Ram made everybody migrate from the dance floor to the chill out area! Huahuahauah... I would be there for shure!
I really had to say those words, and I hope that organizers care more about the chill out area. Respect, right? So start by respecting the human body's limits. It's not everybody that's a amphitamaniac...
Cya, peace u all           urban and free
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 3, 2003 01:04
Quote:

On 2003-09-02 19:47, barizon66 wrote:
shame.
The Campinas XXX also had a chill out area that didn't made me stand there for a second. It was too small for the party size, and it was too nearby the dance floor, so you couldn't almost hear the chill music, and relax for a while...
There was a party at Ribeirão Preto this year, Shamballa, that was a really small party compared to XXX, but well structured. The chill out area was like 300m from the dance floor, and there you could easily snooze, and enjoy nice musics, and a good decor. Hope to see the same thing at Shamballa in Campinas.
I don't know why not paying attention to Chill out area. It's so important as the dance floor. People can gather there to relax, talk, and most important thing, recover energies to pump at the dance floor once more.
But some organizers still haven't got the point of it. They don't pay even a dime to chill djs at some parties. Chill djs use to play at parties because they really love what they do. Live acts would be killer, I never saw any of it...
I heard about a party that Raja Ram made everybody migrate from the dance floor to the chill out area! Huahuahauah... I would be there for shure!
I really had to say those words, and I hope that organizers care more about the chill out area. Respect, right? So start by respecting the human body's limits. It's not everybody that's a amphitamaniac...
Cya, peace u all

I think u dont have to go to XXX anymore , go to Shambala ... , is your party ?
Well XXXperience crew now is doing well making Chill Out area , is very important as everydody know !!!

But is just starting , XXX campinas was a test , and now i gonna make the line up for all XXX this year , sounds good to me , hehe !

And yes , i won good money .

If u like Chill Out , just a Tip :

Solaris Dance Festifal 2004 is on the way , full of great artists and Big name of chill-trance cene , btw 7 live Pa at the chill out , what u think ? For a person that never saw 1 Chill Live , seven is a Great Number !

Good luck ./

Boom Chill People !!!!
marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 3, 2003 02:37
Great news Soneca!

In GROOVE we trust!
barizon66

Posted : Sep 3, 2003 06:01
I didn't meant an offense, but a critic. Sorry if I did so.
There was an improvement in XXX chill area indeed, but since I got disapointed with Ribeirao's XXX lack of chill area, I wasn't expecting much of this chill out. The musics played by the chill out area wasn't bad, I didn't mean it, I just meant that it was too close to the dance floor, wasn't it?
I'm pretty sure that you made your best, and that lots of ppl enjoyed it as I checked. The disposal of the area is not your fault n e way.
Well, keep improving XXX's chill out. If it was a test, it was better than expected. But RP's experience was awful, and made a judgment inside my head that wasn't supposed to be broken easily =p
Wish you success and the best of luck doing XXX's chill area, and be sure I'll listen more carefully to their chill area next time.
I'll go to Shamballa, XXX and any other place that I can stay with my friends and enjoy some good music. I just said that they had a more planned area. The Campinas's XXX had their chill out harmed by the place disposal.
btw, thanks for the solaris tip. I really want to check it.
I wish you really good luck, and hope I haven't offended you with this. I'm sure if you take is as a critic, next time the party's chill out will rock even more.
cya. peace u all           urban and free
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Sep 4, 2003 00:35
That's the way, my friend barizon66.
Respect!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - XXXPerience - Campinas(23/08/2003) Psydrop Live!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance