Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Xpansul & Imek - El Bienestar
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Xpansul & Imek - El Bienestar

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 16, 2009 01:58:02
The people from Net28 never cease to amaze me, this time through the label Apnea (ref nº 26), founded and managed by Alex Under.

The tracks are showcased this time by Santi Xpansul and Imek, both spanish and certainly no newcomers to the spanish and european scene.

On this EP called "El Bienestar" we have 3 enormous tracks that hooked up me from the very start.

The first tune is called "La salud", it's about a dubby techno effort, very psychedelic, with electro and acid hints, with a Detroit vibe that suits me just fine, very delicate and yet so solid...huge, a gem.

The second piece names the EP, "El Bienestar", it has very little, or nearly none, similarities with its predecessor, only the quality.

In this cut Xpansul and Imek got closer to darker tech house territories, getting far from the psychedelia of the first track, still very lively and danceable, powerful bass tricks, some "Kraftwerkish" elements and a sidereal vibe to it that won't let you down from a DJ point of view.

The final cut it's called "La Alegría", yet another twist to this EP's sound, quite different from the other 2 tracks, in this case is the typical Net28 trademark sound, fun, uplifting tech house, with a slight touch of minimal; full of loops and effects, with a Leftield kind of influence, as well quite close to the most organic Detroit techno.

As previously stated, this is a rather large, essential release by the Net28/Apnea gang, everyday showing us what they are capable of...to unite dance, art, and intelligence.

A must.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9963/elbienestar.jpg

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
ksenia

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 27, 2009 14:45
is it already out now??
I would like to have a listen of it...
Looks good
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Nov 12, 2009 17:03
It's been out for months
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Xpansul & Imek - El Bienestar

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance