Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - XMAS Party : 23 december 2005 : Play Club @ Mexico City
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

XMAS Party : 23 december 2005 : Play Club @ Mexico City

Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Nov 29, 2005 08:48
Sounds of Earth presents:

XMAS Party @ Play Club.

special guest:
JERGA (imeca / mineral)

+

Vazik (sounds of earth)

Ski Fi -live set!- (sounds of earth)

Jabba (sounds of earth)

Play Club. Pafnuncio Padilla no. 14
Satélite, Mexico City.

entrance. 80 pesos
more info: www.soundsofearth.net

groovy, deep & progressive xmas party, see you there amigos!

----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
dj_yami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 29, 2005 10:06
SKI-FI THE NEW PROJECT DE ODYSSEUS ALSO INTEGRAL OF THE CALLED LIVE ACT XIBALBA, THIS LIVE ACT is REALLY VERY GOOD AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE OF OUT you should LISTEN THIS QUITE PROGRESSIVE AND PLEASANT PROPOSAL, WHICH is 100% MEXICAN, VERY DANCING, I LISTEN to THEM to PLAY IN A PARTY IN WHICH PLAYS THIS END OF WEEK TOGETHER WITH THEM, BANEL, ANTIX AND CRUMB, AND TO MI IN THE PERSONAL thing LIKED ME ENOUGH, THE SAME AS THE OTHER DJ SETS AND THE LIVE DE ANTIX ALSO SOUNDS KILLA :magic
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 29, 2005 10:34
caps lock! gotta love them man .           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Nov 29, 2005 18:46
killa caps           A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 29, 2005 19:13

honestly, whats the deal with mexican users and caps lock?
is there a reason why there are more mexican users using caps lock then anyone else?
if someone has a clue PLEASE EXPLAIN!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
ichirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 29, 2005 20:04
Quote:

On 2005-11-29 19:13, Surrender wrote:

is there a reason why there are more mexican users using caps lock then anyone else?
if someone has a clue PLEASE EXPLAIN!

yeah... I've been wondering the same.....
KuKulKan

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 01:20
Quote:

On 2005-11-29 20:04, ichirock wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-29 19:13, Surrender wrote:

if someone has a clue PLEASE EXPLAIN!

yeah... I've been wondering the same.....

This is not the topic of why mexicans uses caps lock, this is the topic of XMas Party

Andd about thatt i think this is a groova proggy party! with Ski Fi, very promising progressive act of Nizel & Odiseo

Hope be there!
          ::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
*shove*
Shove/Teen Sluts

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 03:04
another progressive party with the soe crew.... last party in the play club was pretty nice.... so you must be there... skifi has a killer style and will have a special guest calls jerga that his mixes are really really awsome.... so.... stay tuned!

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 05:44
This is not the topic of why mexicans uses caps lock, this is the topic of XMas Party
Hope be there!

[/quote]

i think we all know this thread is about a Xmas gig, aight? so lets keep it that way just please, please do not use CAPS LOCK to let the people know your thoughts. caps lock are use to simulate as if you or I were screaming/shouting.          www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Maak ku Paax

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 04:24
Concerning the caps lock stuff, well, I would like to explain why some people in Mexico and in other spanish talking countries use them frequently, and the simpliest answer I can give to you guys is that for us this is not refered to be shouting or talking loudly (In this case "writting loudly" I guess) but we rather use the caps lock as a matter of emphasis to certain things in a script. I guess this has to do more with a cultural and language subject that our friend dj_yami didn't know and of course he surley didn't mean to offend anyone reading this topic. Of course using capitals in spanish can ALSO refer to rising the level of the writers voice, but this is rare, and in that case it's more often used this kind of symbols well known in other languages "ˇ,!" we call them "admiration" symbols in the castillian language and in other spanish variants too.
Well I hope I have explained myself well and explained also why the so annoying use, to some of you, of the caps lock function done more regulary by some mexicans around the forum.
Also I didn't mean to continue making this post more off-topic but I thought because of the number of complains It would be good some explanation, and also I would like to add that because of this I'm not attacking or defending the use of caps lock on this forums, after all this forum has it's own rules and simply I'm just trying to explain why you may see this kind of things happening around with some mexican fellows.

EARTHWAVE
www.geneticohms.com
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Posted : Dec 9, 2005 02:50
unfortunately its true, ive seen many mexicans using the Caps lock... dont know why hehe... anyway, see you all at XMAS Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!            ----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Posted : Dec 20, 2005 19:46
here is the flyer:
http://www.soundsofearth.net/x-mas.html
see u there
           ----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - XMAS Party : 23 december 2005 : Play Club @ Mexico City

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance