Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Xikwri Neyrra - the sun in middle of the hell(incomplete version)152bpm, mexican dark psy
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Xikwri Neyrra - the sun in middle of the hell(incomplete version)152bpm, mexican dark psy

master pain
Master Pain
Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 02:49
here comes the result of an experiment with humans and LSD...listen for the daily stress and pure fury evil trance, elevate your conscience to the Sun.. peace.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FN3TRU09QNZU2APRO73L2KFC1

xikwri-neyrra@hotmail.com
tawerrika

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 03:31
152bpm????????????????????????

hehe really? i know why ppl dont dance in ur parties bro! "i just know that i really dont know a thing"
füdge.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 09:37
hello I am Satter! ejjejeje like an been karmelos jajaja this chida ehh but subanla complete....
tawerrika

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 19:20
bro here some sugestion EQ better bass and kick more coherency musical i loosse in ur trip!
TOY566

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 19:20
I think the LSD helps you but you must know how to use it ... jeje well is my poor opinion 152 woooow !!!! so faster
D.Goblin
Distorted Goblin

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 19:41
its good track, man. I really like it,
the sounds and the fx are really dark and twisted.
u need to work on your production more, u need better equalization...keep up with with the good work and u will be much better..
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Xikwri Neyrra - the sun in middle of the hell(incomplete version)152bpm, mexican dark psy

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance