Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Feb 15, 2003 23:40
i heard the set in mp3 and it sounds nice           REHAB is for quitters
Spacey

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 14, 2003 02:04
Ok, I don't even know where to start with but will try to get straight to the point... X-Dream's music was slower than I expected, but the overall party had pretty good vibe. The Highlight of the show (in my opinion) was DUTCH. He simply "killed" me-it's been a while that I would have cramps after dancing this hard-kick ass set!! Hey, so much for our Bay Area talent:) I'm not complaining - the party was very good, its just that everybody hyped X-Dream and my expectations fell a bit short. Long live Dutch!-that's all I have to say.

If anybody else attended the party in SF pls share your experience.           Can I get a RED one?
Spacey

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 12, 2003 16:46
Oops, I think I got a bit confused here, guys:)
It's always like that with the new names and stuff.           Can I get a RED one?
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 2, 2003 23:21
x-dream a xerox
new names??? wtf???           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 3, 2003 13:08
on the offchance that this is actually the same party (seems likely) check this link, its a review by an english guy who went over to this party, he compares the differences between uk and usa parties.. long but interesting.

http://www.tranceculture.com/culture/xerox.html           >>love will tear us apart...<<
maygun604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 6, 2003 21:27
if anyone has read the article i'd just like to point out that the party reviewed was one of the few parties held at a comercial club. while these parties are still a lot of fun they are completely different from the underground indoor and outdoor parties that occur quite frequently. I first discovered psytrance in london and can honestly say that the underground parties here are very similar except that they are much much smaller and less saturated with drug use (although obviously it is still very much present).
glad he had a good time at the Thump party though
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Xerox -San Francisco- Feb 8 2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance