Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - X-Dream : Irritant (2002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

X-Dream : Irritant (2002)

Rabbitalien

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 27, 2002 21:40
Its not like Radio..But its Powerful like Radio!

There is no question that this album is going to be played and played and played for million times all over the world !

My favorite tracks are Universal Chaos and Rewind.

X-dream continue to differentiate their sound and who knows whats coming next.

Thank you X-dream !
SuperGlue_Vitaly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 30, 2002 22:17
Great album from x-dream
great sound also - never heard such a musical tech-trance. every track has a backround a strong background.

btw track 5 - Peters Hoover is written with Tomasz Balicki (Atmos)
Psy2k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 2, 2003 14:35
Great album One of the bests for 2002!!! Not as dark as delta's last album, it sounds as it should. Killer!!! Best tracks here: 2, 3 (my favorite), 4, 7 (also great).           In This World Have Your Own Bpm...
Panzer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 2, 2003 17:26
Nothing new Since 1998s 'Radio'...Even worse...no track comes even close to 'Psychomachine'...Very disappointing after such a long wait...The universal chaos track is nice though but that track alone can't save the album imo.

From Pioneer to Redundant.

3/10
Mammoth Hunter

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 2, 2003 18:31
Well, Panzer, to counter your opinion, I think the first six songs on this CD are the best sequence you will hear on any trance album ever. Both in terms of production and creativity. Any of these songs is at least as good as Psychomachine.

Of course, Psychomachine was this amazing harbinger of what was to come. You could go out on a limb and say that it played a role for trance similar to what Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit did for mainstream music. Whether you agree with that or no, this song has a very, very special place in the history of trance music. But to say that nothing on Irritant is close seems a little radical to me.

Peace!
Panzer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 2, 2003 18:55
Maybe my expectations were a bit too high...4 years is a long wait...I expected more innovation from X-Dream...The style isn't that much different from Radio and with the exception of Universal Chaos no track grabbed me by the balls...whereas most previous X-Dream stuff did just that...

Productionwise its all top notch, i agree. The creativity part...dunno...I don't hear it. A bit of the Delta and a bit of Radio and voila: Irritant.
Rabbitalien

Posted : May 4, 2003 00:21
I ll have to say once again that this album is a diamond , a golden release for X-Dream! Lets say that Radio was Impressive , but Irritant is Superb and The Best of All X-dream albums.
At the first listen of Irritant , i could say that i really liked only Universal Chaos , and thought that other songs are average. Now after few months i ll say that Universal Chaos is the weakest track in this album. (Great track generally but after some time you get bored of listening and listening that great melody).All I ll say to panzer and to other that share same opinios is that if they like the old x-dream melodies,and structures is very classic to like only Universal Chaos which is the track that has the most catchy and typical Delta/X-dream melodies in the album. If you give more time and listen carefully the other tracks you find out that behind the Ultra-Heavy Basslines& Kicks there are lots of great melodic patterns, atmospheric layers , rhymistic percussions , voices, and even classic acidlines..
Irritant is not Pure Tech-Trance Album like for example old Spirallianz/Midi Miliz albums or the last Delta, i believe that still it has very trance, atmospheric and deep moments in each track.
X-Dream continue to develop and produce new ideas , new patterns and i believe is one of the very few groups nowadays that does that.
Listen Carefully !

KanibaL HolokausT
KanibaL HolokausT

Posted : Nov 7, 2006 04:18
All track the best!!!
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Nov 7, 2006 05:56
classic!!!           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 7, 2006 15:16
Last album before they completely started copying Midi Miliz. It has its moments, but still their album: "We create our own happiness" is still their best IMO.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 7, 2006 18:34
Great album by great squad           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 8, 2006 19:59
how come there's no trance like this any more...
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 05:51
"Rewind" is MASSIVE!!!

Quote:
On 2006-11-07 15:16, Acidhive wrote:
Last album before they completely started copying Midi Miliz. It has its moments, but still their album: "We create our own happiness" is still their best IMO.

spoken like someone with no appreciation for techno           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 10:51
start copying midi miliz ?! acidhive somtimes you know when a person dont know shit about music when he said his bullshit sentence and makes him look like a complete idiot acidhive i think you need to start listen to some mtv music or some fullon
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 14:33
Copy Midi Miliz?Heh very childish thought...Acidhive those two projects are evolving all those years working together in studio sharing their ideas,their musical backround,their inspiration!Four geniouses inspiring each other!

For the album now this is one of the most classic albums ever!Timeless,not trendy.You can still hear tracks like Thorazin in many events nowdays.Respect!          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - X-Dream : Irritant (2002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance