Teo Dejan Asmodeus is very killer
very cool style !
please kill meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Dopamin
Dopamin

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 17:52
ehhh, kill you??????           For the TT beliver: www.techtrance.2tunes.com
Le S4B0T3UR - Ground Effect (UNRELEASED)
Le S4B0T3UR - HooverKraft (V/A Night Vision compiled by Oscuro)
Le S4B0T3UR - Coroded (UNRELEASED)
Le S4B0T3UR - SumoRider (UNRELEASED)
booking@de-c
sickboy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 02:59
yeah, I wondered about this one too... no disrespect to the PsyLab guys, lovely guys, and no disrespect to the artists they bring over... the Parvati Party a few months ago was one of the best I've been to, and I'm sure Disco Valley this weekend will be absolutely mind blowing as well... but... why are their party listings followed up by a string of posts along the lines of... "aaarrghhhh....jahbo is going to kill 'em all... aarrgghh!" "Teo is going to kill everybody... rarrrghhhh!"

I love the music (and just heard the new Apoxina CD...get it now!!), but honestly, the thought of killing or being killed never enters my mind when listening to this kind of music... ha ha... anyway, a lot of my friends are going to the DiscoValley party... I hope they make it back alive!?!?

Have a great weekend boys!!
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 08:53
baba,
"kill u" means kill your mind, as in havnig it blown away to pieces, where the notion of what trance music is gets deconstructed and reconstructed again, effectively killing your old self and returning to the default world as a new person. Goa Gil is really good at killin' ya, so is Highcosmos (check them out! new album in sept). and I am sure this party will kill a lot of people too.
so, try to distance yourself from the negative notions of the word 'kill" and enjoy how great it is to be killed! yaaaay! lets all get killed this weekend!!
spliffnik
mad factory
drap drop

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 09:35
but i agree sick boy!cause when i get in this scene 10 years a go...the main was peace/protect the nature,atc...
now is 2 much yung people on the scene,2 much junkyes etc...so they dont know and dont f^^King
care about peace,protect the nature or etc...
the 70%o the new party people now only care...
about drugs/sex/and some times figths!10 years
a go...i never see figths on the partys!!!now is
like normal to the oganaizers this shit happens!
yeah the new generation is hardcore people!
but for sure...psylab gonna be nice party!
last one i play was blast!for sure they blast again!
sickboy

Posted : Aug 20, 2005 10:12
Spliffnik, yeah, I do get the meaning I guess... I was just poking a little good natured fun at the "aarrrgghh...killer" posts because it sounds a little funny (ha ha funny) to me... Being the oji-san I am, I just use different terminology for the same feeling I suppose... I wasn't being totally serious...

Mad Factory... I do know what you mean... I haven't been in the scene all that long, but yeah, it doesn't take long to realize that not all people are there for the right reasons... what are the right reasons?? Well, for me, it's all about the music... but I also have friends who come out to the parties, set up their BBQ, dance for about 15 minutes, and spend the rest of the time relaxing in front of their tent, being with their friends... I don't know if they actually get into the music as much as I and others do, but hey, they are there, enjoying themselves in a manner they like, and most importantly, not infringing on other peoples enjoyment!!

Those other things you mentioned... sex/drugs/fights etc... Well, fights, and disrespecting the environment, by any definition, are infringing on other peoples enjoyment...

Nanpa and drugs... well, if you can enjoy those without bothering those around you, then that's fine with me... I think we've all met attractive members of the opposite sex (or same sex I suppose??) at parties, and had fantasies of courting that person, eventually asking her father for her hand in marriage, and then settling down and having eight kids together!!! That's fine and natural I think... it's the overly persistent, can't take a hint, nanpa guys that end up ruining the party for some poor girl!! That I don't like...

By the way Dopamin, any chance of those unreleased tracks seeing the light of day on a comp or something sometime soon?? I've checked them out on your web page, and sounds like class stuff to me!!
Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 16:23
Hey Mad Factory,
I agree with you. Its very hard to find the special vibe of the goa days. Trance isn't about trancing anymore. As sickboy and others have said people go to parties for BBQs and nanpa and fights... etc.

I remember going and getting my stuff ready (water cigarettes... etc), dropping and spending 8 hours on the dance floor trancing and for that whole time I would have the same people dancing around me smiling - on the same tr!p. I cant find this connection on the dancefloor these days cause everybody's taking X!

Nowadays, at most parties Trance is not about Trancing. New people, new drugs, new fashion, new attitude. I'm still having a great time at parties now but haven't found a party like I used to go 10 years ago... they were very special.           The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
mad factory
drap drop

Posted : Aug 20, 2005 17:30
yes ken!we have much more fun on the oldies...
i still have fun...but like u say not easy to found
kind of that partys!but i know where found it!
next time i give you some directions to partys like
10 years a go!i send you by pm or msn ok?
next month we have one!is privet!we gonna do
my marriege party in one club in?????before the
club open!hehe
is a club u never can imagine a club in this place!
i tell you by msn!
sickboy

Posted : Aug 21, 2005 07:18
Well, I don't know... going to the parties for BBQ's and being with your friends is all right with me... like I said, as long as those people don't bother MY enjoyment of the music... I guess if you really want to have a party with totally like minded people, keep it small, and don't post your information all over the internet... I think the big parties and small parties can both exist, and both have a purpose and value...
Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 21, 2005 10:06
> mad factory
thnx, looking forward to your old school party

> sickboy
not talking about big or small parties or posting info.
talking about old vibe Vs new.
You're right, if people want to just come to a party for a bbq and not dance - that's alright by me too           The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
sickboy

Posted : Aug 21, 2005 15:10
By the way, Shed's set this coming weekend at **** is going to KILLL 'EMMM!! And looking forward to hearing Kemix's morning vibe.. going to be good!
mad factory
drap drop

Posted : Aug 21, 2005 18:59
shed play???wow nice one!
hey shed i really want go...but u know...
i get my baby...so dady cant go out!
sorry!but i send my good vibe by the space!
enjoy!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - wow !!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance