Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Trance - worning!!!! israelis, europians and all party ppl- GOA new year threat!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

worning!!!! israelis, europians and all party ppl- GOA new year threat!!!

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 11:17
donīt you see guys that is the same thing, the (anti) terrorirst authority (CIA, israelian intelligence service, Scitland Yard etc) as Al Quaeda . i mean all this. their goal is to spread the terror and fear the people to control them because of any reason (to make business, to keep the young Israelian people away from drugs and parties), so in few years all this youngstars after beeing in India and travelleda arround donīt want to participate in "their" wars.
and how do you scare people nowdays, by telling them that drugs are dangerous, i donīt think so. but the bombs and the al qaeda works much better.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posts :  4445
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 11:33
there were similar threats/rumors couple years ago about possible terrorist attacks in goa . the prime minister then went down himself for new years to dispell rumors and invite the world to come party , nothing happened , all was peacefull .. false alarm ? NO ! reliable sources confirmed later that indeed 2 jihadis were caught in the anjuna area with 5 kg high explosives but was not made public for obvious reasons .. anyway , hope nothing happens this time as well

but why the hell would anyone wana go down for x mas new year anyway ? its so crowded (with the wrong people + accomodation etc is expensive) .. best to wait and go around mid - late jan .. better parties , better people more fun

just my 2 cents

have a nice trip
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posts :  510
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 11:36
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 11:33, mk47 wrote:

but why the hell would anyone wana go down for x mas new year anyway ? its so crowded (with the wrong people + accomodation etc is expensive) .. best to wait and go around mid - late jan .. better parties , better people more fun

just my 2 cents

have a nice trip




maybe people go around new years and xmas because they have vacation around that time... and they really wanna go to goa...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posts :  389
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 11:40
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 11:33, mk47 wrote:
there were similar threats/rumors couple years ago about possible terrorist attacks in goa . the prime minister then went down himself for new years to dispell rumors and invite the world to come party , nothing happened , all was peacefull .. false alarm ? NO ! reliable sources confirmed later that indeed 2 jihadis were caught in the anjuna area with 5 kg high explosives but was not made public for obvious reasons .. anyway , hope nothing happens this time as well

but why the hell would anyone wana go down for x mas new year anyway ? its so crowded (with the wrong people + accomodation etc is expensive) .. best to wait and go around mid - late jan .. better parties , better people more fun

just my 2 cents

have a nice trip



well said bro...           Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posts :  1453
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 11:43
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 11:36, boomshanthi wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 11:33, mk47 wrote:

but why the hell would anyone wana go down for x mas new year anyway ? its so crowded (with the wrong people + accomodation etc is expensive) .. best to wait and go around mid - late jan .. better parties , better people more fun

just my 2 cents

have a nice trip




maybe people go around new years and xmas because they have vacation around that time... and they really wanna go to goa...




yea i don't have holidays except these days and i really want to go Goa            Truth will always guard our souls......


http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
Sarcasm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posts :  543
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 12:53
Stay Away from "PARADISO"...

you dont need the Terrorists to kill you there, its the MUSIC that will....           So drunk i can brarely spell.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posts :  766
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 13:58
he he he he....

if you wanna see someone drop bombs on the dancefloor, come to hilltop for the Dec 25th christmas party while i am playing (relentless self promotion i know, but atleast its in the terrorist thread )

ground zero : 2-4pm
          www.facebook.com/DjJanux
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posts :  2374
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 14:38



BOMBS N TERRORORISTS r everywhere so does that mean 1 can stop leading the way they wanna live there lives..i find this so kiddish ..i was in goa a few backs n soon i 'll be packin my bags again to go to the wonderland and i must say there were similar rumours of terror attack on in those days specifically talkin abt (27 oct-15nov) ..and a couple of times that i went to 9 bar n some other places there were proper security arrangements to make sure nothing untoward INCIDENT happens and all went well..

by security i mean there was army and in big no.s.

THERE WAS ENOUGH POLICE COVER FOR EVERY1 to feel ot scared and trust me all was ok.this is just rumour by some of the ppl who prolly wont b makin to india this year and talkin abt israelis --no offence to them ..the last 2 years hv seen a steady decrease of israeli tourists to goa or to india for that matter ..so this surely can be a a conspiracy to kill the vibe of goa by some particular groups of ppl who prolly will go to thailand or some other place for the party .....its hard to believe in these times ppl can do things like these..be it terrorists or bad government or unhippie ppl (unhappy-hippie ppl)

..and hello y only that israeli newspaper link ??
some more ....


BOOM-PEACE to ALL
          out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posts :  510
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 15:09
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 13:58, Janux wrote:
he he he he....

if you wanna see someone drop bombs on the dancefloor, come to hilltop for the Dec 25th christmas party while i am playing (relentless self promotion i know, but atleast its in the terrorist thread )

ground zero : 2-4pm




so that cofirms the rumours...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posts :  1642
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 15:17
Goa cops deny al-Qaeda terror plot...

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/goa-alqaedas-next-target-police-say-no-such-threat/28477-3.html           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posts :  1955
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 15:41
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 15:17, phazed wrote:
Goa cops deny al-Qaeda terror plot...

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/goa-alqaedas-next-target-police-say-no-such-threat/28477-3.html




hehe by all this confusion... am sure the al-qaeda has accomplished their mission already.
          www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posts :  3803
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 15:45
Yes Goa is the obvious choice for a terrorist attack from a alleged group of terrorists. I take it this is about as credible as the recent "lets blow up airplanes with toothpaste" farse..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posts :  4445
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 16:25
really hope nothing remotely close to that ever happens
having said that , comments like `ppl are making rumors coz they jelous etc` are stupid , if the mossad says there is a threat .. there is a threat , lol i doubt theyr jelous they not gonna be makin it , anyway , heres hoping that our `desi` authorities are up to task and will ensure a happy and smooth time for all . but goa is so crapy during new years ! work extra time on x mas and ask ur boss to give u a weeks off later in january .. u will enjoy more ..

happy tripping fellas .. cu there end jan
shivajoerg
Shiva Joerg

Started Topics :  10
Posts :  35
Posted : Dec 15, 2006 15:19
ups ,ther goes the idea of lieve politics out of trance!!!!

seems the politikal storys that goes on in the world ,slowley catching up with some tranceppll!!

sorry ,was just remindet abit on some of the coments to my anti bush video!

hope it will be a releaxt seson in goa after all!
love and light
shivajoerg
shiva space japan
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  1252
Posted : Dec 15, 2006 16:59
Come let's party the world and use the kick bass to kick out of this world all fucking politicians, terrorist, policemens and so on!!!!

Everybody dancing for the Peace!
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Trance - worning!!!! israelis, europians and all party ppl- GOA new year threat!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance