There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - why
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

why

Dangerouse-Dave

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 26, 2014 18:28:56
The people dont understand back to front so why do they think the way they do (fucked up). So this needs to STOP! :
PsyTriYe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 26, 2014 20:56
lol wtf
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Feb 28, 2014 09:38

Think he was high at the time          " We are together in this matter you and I, closer to death, yes, closer than i'd like. How do you feel? - There can be no division in our actions, or everything is lost. What affects you affects me. "
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Feb 28, 2014 09:56

Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Mar 7, 2014 15:48
never wipe back to front!
jabba

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 25, 2014 11:26
OK this stops here alrite then ...happy now
           To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jul 24, 2014 16:35
Quote:

On 2014-03-07 15:48, A.Rosengren wrote:

This only really applies to those with cunts. If you are care as a man it is actually an effective way to advice clean asshole.

If a woman does it she will soon have green pus leaking from her cunt hole, just like if you do ass to pussy without cleaning it in her mouth first.

I've seen many an infected cunt working in aged care. It's why i can no longer eat out those filthy holes them bitches have.           Cuntus Maximus.
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2014 11:00
Quote:

On 2014-07-24 16:35, OzMike wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-03-07 15:48, A.Rosengren wrote:

This only really applies to those with cunts. If you are care as a man it is actually an effective way to advice clean asshole.

If a woman does it she will soon have green pus leaking from her cunt hole, just like if you do ass to pussy without cleaning it in her mouth first.

I've seen many an infected cunt working in aged care. It's why i can no longer eat out those filthy holes them bitches have.

Wow, you really have a fcukd up way of saying something..

" We are together in this matter you and I, closer to death, yes, closer than i'd like. How do you feel? - There can be no division in our actions, or everything is lost. What affects you affects me. "
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jul 31, 2014 08:08
yes I do have a way with words eh? Man, I worked in this place where another carer didn't change an old ladies adult diaper during his 12 hour night shift. The infection she had down there!!! I actually liked when I changed her. He actually got charged and convicted for failing his duty of care.

Why I'll never put my parents in an old folks home. Even the best are hell.           Cuntus Maximus.
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 1, 2014 11:54

Quote:

On 2014-07-31 08:08, OzMike wrote:
yes I do have a way with words eh? Man, I worked in this place where another carer didn't change an old ladies adult diaper during his 12 hour night shift. The infection she had down there!!! I actually liked when I changed her. He actually got charged and convicted for failing his duty of care.

Why I'll never put my parents in an old folks home. Even the best are hell.

Heavy days man,, sounds like a job I would not pass go and not collect $200.

" We are together in this matter you and I, closer to death, yes, closer than i'd like. How do you feel? - There can be no division in our actions, or everything is lost. What affects you affects me. "
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - why

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance