Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WHY?

Serag
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  34
Posted : Sep 8, 2006 21:58
Why we kick on the partys like OMMIX?

I mean, well ... sometimes i feel the same like the ones that are kicking from "darkers" in every dark topic, but knowing that , i still have this rushes to push on the matter that this is not a scenne where the most important thing is the money or the fame, tottally the opossite, everybody knows that and the only thing we get from that kind of partys or artists is to make the scenne worst, confusing the new generations who are still discovering the secrets of trance .

So, anyway,, at the end is a personal choice to go or not to go, but just for that newbes here is one of many truths, so later dont be crying! .

Real psychedelic music!!, the style that has been so promoted and requested all around the globe its everything but psychedelic, a style which has been following the same pattern again and again, and trance as well as psychedelia its about going beyond boundaries, reaching the limits of our consciousness, soul, and thoughts, but it has turned into a fashion. the meaning of the gathering has been lost or confused, the point is that we r not gathering with the right intension, and things wont get better untill we rediscover the point of it all, untill we understand that its not about getting money out of it...Its like f*****g prostitution,. and many other things. but the most important thing!:

Know who you are and why tha fack you go to a party.

peace and love to all.

written and produced by Serag and Mezcalito
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 9, 2006 00:28

I go when the line up calls my name........the last time that happend to me was Spirit of Colours beautiful party,awesome music,good people dancing all perfect.

That was like 7 months ago im still wainting for that calling again           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
hisrav

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 01:48
the new calling is BIG BANG INTERSTELLAR TRANCE FESTIVAL dont worryes
Toghun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 08:43
yes man big bang festival ll b a good party whit different styles and all interesting sounds so u decide which party u ll go
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 21:12
Quote:

On 2006-09-08 21:58, Serag wrote:

at the end is a personal choice to go or not to go

its as simple as that!           A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
vision dream
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : May 8, 2007 03:11
its more than simple,but some times we made the simple things to a boring things !!

i got a party if it needs!
alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 25, 2007 07:37
i go to parties to see the smiles on my friends faces and to get away from my everyday life.....

by the way i dont live in mexico...

and about the line up, i get exited when im gonna see an Act that i like but if im not really into the act that its gonna play i will STILL go to the party..... cuz the smiles still there!!!!

have fun!!! cuz i will!!
          -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - WHY?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance