Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - why...
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

why...

masa hiko
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 05:28
Why is it that nowadays extremely good events are happening outside mexico D.F. I just received the news that for example: Bjork is giving out a gig, but in guadalajara. Events like earthdance chile will be hosting "OZRIC TENTACLES", younger brother, shpongle, etc. I mean I think we want to start seeing a new concept in gig artists here, it would be interesting to see a change
sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 06:57
Is very easy to say it.. but it takes lot of work and money to make a big event.. if you really want to see something different, a "change" as you said, you can work on that, do it.. like gandhi said:
"Be the change you want to see"
          :: Sounds of Earth ::
www.soundsofearth.net
--
°° RADIANCE 2008 °°
www.myspace.com/radiancefestival
--
www.myspace.com/djsankha
--
:: Continental Electronic Culture ::
www.elektroamerica.com
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 19:27
Quote:

On 2007-11-21 06:57, sankha wrote:
Is very easy to say it.. but it takes lot of work and money to make a big event.. if you really want to see something different, a "change" as you said, you can work on that, do it.. like gandhi said:
"Be the change you want to see"

Ijoles, that´s so well said!
it could only back up my words when i say we need a Woman to be the president of Mexico...           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
omarodriguez

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 22, 2007 01:58
Don't worry, in Sonora we're not having any events for this moment, a lot of yellow propaganda is giving us a hard time.
Hahaha actually the idea of a woman as president is very good, i've always think that womans are more flexible in topics like this one.
(Mutex)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 22, 2007 20:47
a woman for president will be great but please a good woman not like Elba Esther o Vazquez Mota....its hard to find one :S
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - why...

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance