Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - WHY NO TDC PARTIES?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WHY NO TDC PARTIES?

maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 29, 2007 07:13
why no more tdc parties they were fun! is there going to be skazka this year(2--7)?
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 29, 2007 22:35
i doubt there will be CKA3KA this summer. there is already something going on at Echo Lake organized by Alladin crew.
maybe i am wrong.          the sky was pink
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 29, 2007 23:23
Russian bears still in hibernation           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 29, 2007 23:26
zzzzzzzzzzztsk zzzzzzzzzzzztsk zzzzzzzzzzzzzztsk
Pustelga

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 30, 2007 13:27
WHY do you ask?? You are continuously bitching about "Dark" parties and "Dark" Music...yet you go for all the so called "dark" parties...and then just spew forth your distaste and "Oh the music was too dark and harsh for my delicate little ears".
Stay home and go to the parties that offer the music you like man. TDC throws "Dark" parties so why do you care?? OH I KNOW....you wanna go for one of their parties so you can get off bitching about it the next day??
Grow up
maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 30, 2007 18:30
[quote]
On 2007-05-30 13:27, Pustelga wrote:
WHY do you ask?? You are continuously bitching about "Dark" parties and "Dark" Music...yet you go for all the so called "dark" parties...and then just spew forth your distaste

i think you misunderstood me, no one is bitching about dark parties, i dont even go to them lol. and i did like tdc paties that i actualy went to. i dunno why you so harsh if you dont even know me and what i like. lol i cant belive youve ben thinking of me this whole time from my previous posts.i bet youve been waiting to respond all day.YOU need to grow up get a life. stop eating acid lol
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 30, 2007 19:13
no fighting please
shantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii           "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:09
Well, I was just listening to NPR (WNYC) and falling in and out of sleep, but I could SWEAR I heard them run a little ad/bit for something to do with TDC and Army Collective. Did I dream that, or did psytrancers really just advertise on NPR?
Machinelf
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 10, 2020 00:06
TDC is "Tiny Desk Concert" and NPR staple
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - WHY NO TDC PARTIES?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance