Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Who Is Visua?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Who Is Visua?

Telekinetik

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 03:37
Visua is Rodrigo Raggi a mexican producer
djbim
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 11:01
Yes and he is releasing on our Compilation on Soulseeker 3 and Natural Healing -Prolog-
For me he is one of the best Producer from Mexico.

----------------------------------------------------------
we are not progressive
we are in trance
www.midijum.de
Lior_machine

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 23:42
thanks for the information, if somebody knows something more of visua please tell me.

I do not want to seem insistent, but this project really liked to me, thanks again.

Cheers.
smuhg
Smuhg/Divinorum

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 17, 2005 05:19
HEY, NICE TO KNOW THAT RODRIGO IS BEGINING TO HAVE RECOGNITION AROUND THE WORLD, HE HAS BEEN INTO MUSIC PRODUCTION FOR ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS...AND ACTUALLY HE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST IN MEXICO...BUT THE AWESOME HERE IS THAT HE STILL DONT FEEL READY TO PLAY A LIVE ACT...CAN YOU IMAGINE HIS MUSIC WHEN HE REALLY FEELS READY? :| MY BEST WISHES TO YOU MY FRIEND!!!! KEEP GOIN'
SMUHG           www.smuhg.com
invisions

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 18, 2005 08:23
visua is a mexican artist who show the best in the ambient of the music psytrance, an only style
for travel, something that not eveybody did ; he is Rod born’d in Mexico
goz}{zer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 19:19
Quote:

On 2005-09-16 23:42, Lior_machine wrote:
thanks for the information, if somebody knows something more of visua please tell me.

I do not want to seem insistent, but this project really liked to me, thanks again.

Cheers.

Hi Bim-Lior_machine-Saylum,

Thanks so much for this kind of comments, Rodrigo is so happy with this, so far this kid is one of the best new comers not only from mexico if not of the whole world; actually we can see a very nice new comers comeout very strong in the whole world with Quality such as: Gaudium, Liquid Soul, Sun Control Species, Side-A and Visua so far is in this group for shure
About the vs. track with Gaudium was finished and you can expect a master pice for shure it will be release sooner, just you need wait for the official post of the label, the upcoming releases for Visua for now is in Midijum Records (V/A - Natural Healing) and Crotus Records (Soundscopes Part 2) + Believe me more surprises are coming soon very faster Keep it in Frequency !! By the way im his manager !!

http://www.mandalarecords.org - Under Construction
Artistic Managment ::::
Wizdumb
Tripinstumble

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 20, 2005 10:32
Yes indeed Rodrigo is certainly a talented artist and creator, with a strait away distinct style, and BIG clean production......Boundry crossing music, and great for Mornings. We released His -Atractor- Track on CCRCD02 V/A Contact Lens'' this year, http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ccr/ccr1cd002.html
and feedback has been extremely positive , including many great and positive comments on Visuas' contribution...
Visuas music is extremely well suited to Day time Outdoor dj sets, in both genres ie ( progressive and full on ) and i find his style travels a path inbetween both and always gets the floor moving and grooving.
Mr Ponce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 09:47
the best progresvie and mornign trance producer from mexico I know, also a good friend

acabalos pinche roddddd ˇˇˇˇˇ
innermind

Posted : Sep 22, 2005 04:01
hi i'm very proud of the succes of visua's music around the world . for me, is one of the best mexican trance producer he is a nice person too and im sure someday soon we will hear a complete album of visua so we have to stay tune. i wish you the best rod and thanks for all your tips
inner
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 12:08
great style indeed           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Ozone

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 12:22
lovin the visua sounds.... the "v.a-aerocruz" track is standout on the cd and still listenin to "attractor" off "v.a-contact lens"... full groovy sound that flings u round. best full-on oriented stuff i heard since altom's first album
dj_yami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 00:19
Rodrigo is visua, visua it is one of the best Mexican talents and the this to take out very good things, I am for sure my friend rodrigo (visua) he has good projectos in mind and me I support him and gives him you the best thing with all his projects and that he sits down the Mexican power
galek

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 03:15
visua is fantastic music, is an pleasant person rodrigo I wish the best today you and always, it remembers you do not let do that that beams very well ART.
Haki

Posted : Sep 26, 2005 23:57
Visua produces excellent cosmic music...welcome to the stage of evolution.
Saludos y buenas vibras amigo !!!
Haki

Posted : Sep 27, 2005 18:05
Quote:

On 2005-09-26 23:57, Haki wrote:
Visua produces excellent cosmic music...welcome to the stage of evolution.
Saludos y buenas vibras amigo !!!

B.T.W. I admire your work !!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Who Is Visua?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance