Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom2006?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Who do you want to see in Boom2006?

Indra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 14:19
for a psy re-union like BOOM i 'm very glad with people choice,so my list is:
-Trance Floor-
(Live Act)
>The Nommos
>Kindzadza
>Paranoize
>Psykovski
>Datakult
>Mubali
>Ocelot
>Silent Horror
>Space Tribe
>Dejan
>Jellyheadz
>Parahalu
>Dominator
>Yohimbe
>Quasar
>Psilogos
(DJ set)
>Pena
>Dio
>Migas
>P_Mac
>Fluxo
>Matt Boom
>GOA GIL
>and all destroyers i have choiced to live act,lol.

With this options,beatifull ppl and friends BOOM06 would be "killer",psy,great,refreshing,etc........           "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 14:33
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 02:13, a3k wrote:
sofiaX

yes indeed it would be really nice to have sofiax at boom 2006           
http://www.azerothsounds.tk
sy000321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 16:47

i wanna see myself there' partying like there is no tomorrow           roll a joint or STFU :)
krokolv

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 22:55
Quote:

On 2005-09-08 13:34, Spasm wrote:
Quote:
But.. plz.. dont start with progressive at 10 a.m. to the end ... at this hour it's time to full on!

Put the progressive stuff at 21h - 2h ...

I have an even better idea.

Why not put full-on crap music in a small tent from 3:30 until 3:45 (in the afternoon)for ther druggies and filthy goa hippy freaks, and leave quality progressive music for the rest of the festival for people who really want to hear the music...

uau woulnd´t that be nice...

how about it? hã.

That's what you call respect for other peoples tastes? Or maybe the world goes around your own head.. yeah, i guess that's it..

Hey , try to think about your own words, don't judge if you do´'t wanna be judge. I hate progressive and mostly of the full-on , and I don't say people who hear gonna to parties or festivals to hear this type of music are some junkies or some dirty hippies ... in boom my goodmood should take the various type of trance and try to conceal within the hours that everybody will be happy .... so chill out and burst atacking people just beacause someon said prog trance sucks or something like that .... peace
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 01:46
i dont know if it goes against the all original boom concept but they could divide the main dancefloor in 3 dancefloors so they could separate the styles better, but again this goes against the ritual of union, or it creates a separation of union whatever something like that and for shure it brings the felling of festival to something more "comercial"?!? what is something defenitly i like in boom.. is the kind of underground feeling between so many people toghether.. but last time there was 20000 people trying to listen from the same speakers..

About groups i think they always bring some good stuff not very known, and as well some stuff not my cup of tea but as everything i wouldnt sugest besides JUNO "the" REACTOR and their abourigens friends playing the best psytribal trance live for so many people.. that must happen in boom some point... heheh

And of course, more portuguese artist in the line up, there is a lot of good stuf.. O k é nacional é bom

Boom
Quantum Leap
Quantum Leap

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 11:42
I would like to see a good vibe in people and listen good music (progressive, psy, full on, dark, ambient .... whatever).           http://www.facebook.com/quantumleaptrance
Indra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 13:34
Quote:

On 2005-09-09 11:42, Quantum Leap wrote:
I would like to see a good vibe in people and listen good music (progressive, psy, full on, dark, ambient .... whatever).

Yeh!!!the re-union..the true re-union,all tastes,all kind of ppl,hippies,space ppl,elfs,everyone must be there...BOOM!!!BOOM!!           "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 13:58
Quote:
beacause someon said prog trance sucks or something

That's not the point.
I dont care if you say that your dont like prog. its your taste, and i dont care about that.
What i'm against, is the habit that some users have on doing a self-made line up of their own taste (fine with me) and specifically mention to put one genre (normally that they dont like) at a specific time, that's disrespectfull.
If you're good in mathematics you should know that sometimes you have to take things to the absurd, for it to make sense.
That's what i did.
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 19:18
Spasm.. what i said it was just my opinion! For me progressive must be at that hours..

I love dark, but i respect that some ppl dont like to hear that at morning, and i RESPECT that like u should respect myself..

Because for me boom would be all darktrance.. but i respect that ppl dont like that... and ok! ... U should respect the opinion of a person that don't like progressive and just make a sugestion.. i just try to make a concense to make boom for all taste of ppl!

I think the most commom it's progressive at night, next dark.. and full on/melodic at morning...

But.. like i said, it is just my opinion..

*Peace
          DJ ArSoX (Good Trance / Karkeija Crew)
krokolv

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 22:48
Quote:

On 2005-09-09 13:58, Spasm wrote:
Quote:
beacause someon said prog trance sucks or something

That's not the point.
I dont care if you say that your dont like prog. its your taste, and i dont care about that.
What i'm against, is the habit that some users have on doing a self-made line up of their own taste (fine with me) and specifically mention to put one genre (normally that they dont like) at a specific time, that's disrespectfull.
If you're good in mathematics you should know that sometimes you have to take things to the absurd, for it to make sense.
That's what i did.

You understand me wrong. My point is you must respect everybody opinion and don't burst out just because someone gave it's opinion. peace
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 10, 2005 02:19
My dream-list would be...

night stuff:
>Bodhisattva 13:20
>kindzadza
>The Nommos or Goa Gil dj set
>Penta
>Azax Syndrom
>Parasense
>Psychotic Micro
>Neuromotor
>Parahalu
>Fungus Funk

morning stuff:
>Astral Projection
>Broken Toy
>Electric Universe
>Filteria
>Rinkadink
>Talpa
>Tikal
>The Misted Muppet
>Vibe Tribe
>Bamboo Forest

Prog:
>Antix
>Frogacult
>Vatos Locos
>FREq
>Son Kite

Chill:
>Shpongle (dj set )
>Shulman
>Ott
>Solar Fields
>Phuture Primitive

hey ppl, life equals diversity! why make a only dark or prog festival?...
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Sep 10, 2005 20:19
As I'm gonna try to attend this festival, I'll put my desired lineup. Variety is good

Entropy
Midi Miliz
Vibe Tribe
The Delta
Fungus Funk
Filteria
Penta
Misted Muppet
Dark Soho
Etic
Suria
Jaia
Rastaliens
Talpa
Sensum
Shaman

Chill:

Ott
CBL
Aes Dana
Cell
Gaudi
Asura
ISHQ

Some that come to mind           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 11, 2005 14:32
Juno Reactor
Dynamo
Bizarre Contact
Cosmic Station
X-Noize
Black and White           

Have a good time all the time!
Saulus Psygoth

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 14:14

Posted on : 2005-09-08 13:34
Quote:
But.. plz.. dont start with progressive at 10 a.m. to the end ... at this hour it's time to full on!

Put the progressive stuff at 21h - 2h ...

I have an even better idea.

Why not put full-on crap music in a small tent from 3:30 until 3:45 (in the afternoon)for ther druggies and filthy goa hippy freaks, and leave quality progressive music for the rest of the festival for people who really want to hear the music...

uau woulnd´t that be nice...

how about it? hã.

That's what you call respect for other peoples tastes? Or maybe the world goes around your own head.. yeah, i guess that's it..

lololoololololololololololololololololololol
ninjinha

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 18:09
Talpa
Cosmosis
Fractal Glider
Filteria
California Sunshine
Electric Universe
Total Eclipse
Tikal
Broken Toy
Dino Psaras
E-Jekt
Menog
Neuromotor
Orion
Penta
Kindzadza
Bodhisattva 13:20
Sensient
Beat Bizarre
Phony Orphants
Echotek           turn on,tune in,drop out...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom2006?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance