Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - What the bleep do we know?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What the bleep do we know?

Fometrius
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Sep 7, 2010 07:17:47
I saw this movie not to long ago and found it very interesting.I recommend this,really good.

The Original 108 minute film - released in theaters in February 2004. Starring Marlee Matlin and 14 Scientists and Mystics. Exploring the worlds of Quantum Physics, Neurology, and Molecular Biology in relation to the spheres of Spirituality, Metaphysics and Polish weddings. Part documentary, part drama, part animation, How does it all fit together???

Originally released in February 2004 in one theater in Yelm, Washington, What the BLEEP Do We Know!? went on to become the fifth highest grossing documentary in the United States, with ticket sales of $12 Million.

Shunned by all movie distributors, the producers set about distributing and marketing the movie themselves in a “proof of concept” strategy to show theater owners there was indeed a market for spiritually oriented films that catered to audiences’ intelligence, not their lowest common denominator.

Although rejected by every major film festival (Sundance, Berlin, Toronto, Cannes, etc...), What the BLEEP did get entered in five smaller festivals, and won in every one. This, along with the grass roots, word-of-mouth campaign, kept the film in theaters for weeks and months on end. After five months of surprising box office numbers, the film attracted the attention of Samuel Goldwyn Films, and the producers entered into a distribution deal. The word-of-mouth buzz continued and the film showed real staying power (it played in one theater in Phoenix for 40+ consecutive weeks).

What the BLEEP Do We Know — First released in theaters in 2004, WTBDWK!? went on to become one of the most successful documentaries of all time. Now distributed in over 30 countries, it has stunned audiences with its revolutionary cinematic blend of dramatic film, documentary, animation and comedy, while serving up a mind-jarring blend of Quantum Physics, spirituality, neurology and evolutionary thought.

Its success has spanned a massive extended DVD set ("Down the Rabbit Hole") a companion book, study groups, a resource outlet (BLEEP Store), and a host of transformational films that continue to appear around the world.

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

Fometrius
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Sep 8, 2010 06:52
Two trailers for the movie

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Sep 8, 2010 07:32
nice 1 , i remember this one too , the line between science and spirituality sure blurs when it comes to quantum physics etc , cool , though most stuff is just theories , who knows how this stuff actually works , and btw there is a second part too , called what the bleep .. down the rabbit hole .

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Sep 8, 2010 12:15
It has been pointed in some reviews that this docu was founded by scientology and pretends to confuse people bringing together spirtuality and science.

I prefer the muchmore accurate, when coming at actual philosohy and science, Waking life.

IMO i prefer science and religion to stay separate, a religion that could calim "evidence" with "scientific methods" will be too much dangerous.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Sep 8, 2010 15:41
like my friend says
" i know every thing"           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Sep 9, 2010 13:32
Login , ya of course this is very basic kindergarten stuff , if u want proper , read some books on the subject , dunno about the Scientology conspiracy but it makes for some non heavy interesting viewing anyway

recommended
goabrainbow

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 9, 2010 21:21
"We know more than we believe"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - What the bleep do we know?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance