Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What its your favorite track 2006????
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What its your favorite track 2006????

.Awl

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 10:28
Well.. Think it is CPC - Zolod's Requiem and Furious - Paper seed!
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 11:37
Spirallianz - BP Talk           http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 20:53
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 10:11, Acidhive wrote:

Hehehe, so you mean to tell me you really, really want topics like this? You surprise me. Talking trance does not mean discussing endlessly about the best song. That's like the penis contest. Who has the biggest? Come on show !! And after two weeks we show again. Because who knows, one of us might have gotten a burst in growth. Get real man. A year is a year and only after a year has passed by you can say what track/album/artist was the best. With all the releases coming out we could debate this endlessly.

The year doesn't have to be over for a person to have a favourite from 2006, dummy. This isn't a debate; it is a discussion - a chance for people to share what recent tunes they're digging. "Talking trance" does in fact include endless discussions of what songs people like. That's what a discussion forum is for!
!Ce M@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 08:25
Let da yr get over !! question for 2005 wuld be betta !!           0x00000PSy
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 12:55
Quote:

On 2006-06-07 20:53, basilisk wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 10:11, Acidhive wrote:

Hehehe, so you mean to tell me you really, really want topics like this? You surprise me. Talking trance does not mean discussing endlessly about the best song. That's like the penis contest. Who has the biggest? Come on show !! And after two weeks we show again. Because who knows, one of us might have gotten a burst in growth. Get real man. A year is a year and only after a year has passed by you can say what track/album/artist was the best. With all the releases coming out we could debate this endlessly.

The year doesn't have to be over for a person to have a favourite from 2006, dummy. This isn't a debate; it is a discussion - a chance for people to share what recent tunes they're digging. "Talking trance" does in fact include endless discussions of what songs people like. That's what a discussion forum is for!

Yeah yeah ... sod off already man. I'm not taking part in this. But tell me one more thing, is there a reason anyone should know the tunes YOU are digging? No? Thought not. Discussion over. And if the answer is yes, then this topic is named all wrong. It should be: what tunes are you digging lately? Best of 2006 can only be debated once 2006 is over, and that's final. Hey, I see Psytrips agrees. Finally someone with sense.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 13:14
someone here needs a big fat joint
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 13:23
I thought you would never ask
Thanatos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 13:38
my favourite one is Terminator-scarry bubbles
:'(
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 16:06
Quote:

On 2006-06-08 12:55, Acidhive wrote:

Yeah yeah ... sod off already man. I'm not taking part in this. But tell me one more thing, is there a reason anyone should know the tunes YOU are digging? No? Thought not. Discussion over. And if the answer is yes, then this topic is named all wrong. It should be: what tunes are you digging lately? Best of 2006 can only be debated once 2006 is over, and that's final.

You must have poor reading comprehension skills... the word is not "best" but "favourite" - read it again, and again, until you understand the critical difference.

I don't usually participate in threads such as these, but you should recognize that many trance listeners enjoy exchanging the names of tracks they are into in various ways. "Best of the year so far" is a fairly common delimiter in chat rooms and other places, so I don't see what your big problem is about. Isratrance has a huge moderator team and endless amounts of moderator-wannabes. Why don't you just let the real mod team do their job (which they already overdo anyway), and if you don't like a discussion, don't get involved.
MॐZC4L1†0
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 16:16
Quote:

On 2006-06-08 13:14, goaren wrote:
someone here needs a big fat joint

Yayayayayayaya, i do need 1, shall i roll the joint?, or should we use the Bong!!!!           Memento Mori
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 16:27
Wooohh! Easy now Msomething. We can smoke both joints and bongs.
Yonkie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 21:26
Mine is Vive Tribe - Lfobia. Long live the Vibe Tribe!!!            Dance like nobody's watching you.
Watter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 04:34
HULLUCINOGEN - PIPEWORM!!!!
LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!           "open your mind....you might just see that there isn't anything to be seen"
Sakiskimo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 16:38

Paranormal attack - You and me

(`·._.· Everything interesting begins in the mind ·._.·´)
ultraviolet

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 00:43

margot - torch (EXTRAWELT remix)

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What its your favorite track 2006????
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance