Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - What is this section for?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What is this section for?

----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 03:32
Don't get me wrong... i’m not trying to be a smart-arse... or a pain in the arse or erm... some other phrase containing the word 'arse'... but what exactly is this section of the forum for?

I've been a member for a while now (and an occasional visitor for longer) but i'm still not sure exactly what we are suppose to post in this part.

The only kind of description i can seem to find is 'Any problem report suggestion'.

However, if you look at a lot of the threads (some actually by mods) you see topics like 'Hello, my name is Surrender and i'm an alcoholic....', 'Private Names', 'How old are you?', 'Whats the colour of your skin?', etc... that's hardly what you would describe as 'any problems report suggestions'. Still, these threads are not deemed offtopic.

I may be wrong but personally i see this board as like some kinda 'smoking room' where members can casually discuss the forum, ask questions and talk about themselves in a relaxed and easy-going manner. The thing is, without any clear definition, i find it a bit confusing as to why some threads are considered 'offtopic', locked or even deleted when other topics (often quite similar ones... but not dupes) aren't.

Is there some kind of guideline as to what we are supposed to post here... because sometimes it all does seem a bit inconsistent.

Thanks... and stuff.
          Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 06:32
Quote:

On 2006-04-06 04:29, Voxmulox wrote:
happy first birthday on isratrance

Whoah... your right - a year to the day! I didn't have a clue!

I actually first joined ages ago under a different name but i could never be arsed posting anything.

Did a similar thing on Psynews - i was there a year and only made one post.

I'm not usually into all this forum chat stuff.

Anyway...

When do i get my presents???
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 08:35

I always thought this was the socializing section of the forum... a section about the isratrance forum... what is offtopic or ontopic here?

Quote:

On 2006-04-06 06:32, ----Dawn---- wrote:

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3031677/kidscp.gif          Nothing is said that has not been said before.
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 10:12
When the forum was launched 1st we had an offtopic section and it "amazingly" grew up and got posts more than all the other sections together.
Actually we planned this section being dedicated to what it's written (problem, suggestions and such) but as you see we allow small offtopics here with different bla-bla, but we do allow very small;-)
just to let people write something else

We are planning to add some offtopic sections in the future but related to some subjects (like Links we have now) .

Enjoy your stay ;-)           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 10:48
Indeed.. In exemple Surrender's thread (Hello..) is very old now and has been moved from the Trance section to this one after a long while..

Then such threads more "I'm bored, what could I do to pass the time" oriented are quite new in the section.. Threads that would allow us to know a bit more about the users here around tend to be left in place and the total nonsense ones : ciao ciao..

"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
floatyhippyflower

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 14:47
I missed my Isra birthday!

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 15:19
Quote:

On 2006-04-06 03:32, ----Dawn---- wrote:
Thanks... and stuff.

lol .. I just love the way you end those posts. .. And stuff Makes me wanna steal your idê.

Happy B-day mister!

plur.. and stuff.
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 15:30
Soon there will be 4 years birthday to all the veteran users of the current version of the forum----> 22.4.06           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 15:35
and beta testers already had the birthday;)
me joined 10 Jan. 2002 ;-)
          I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Ben-G

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 16:50
We need to get the real dates, before the new forum was launched, and then we can have a thread: "best best best oldest best oldest members of the forum"
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 19:14
Quote:

On 2006-04-06 14:47, floatyhippyflower wrote:

I would have done too... if it wasn't for Voxmulox.

How the hell did he know... is he stalking me or something? ... and if so... COOL!

I always wanted a stalker... but i wanted one with long dark hair, big brown eyes and an enormous rack!

... Still, beggars can't be choosers.

Serious though, cheers bro... nice of you to notice!

Quote:

On 2006-04-06 08:35, Forest dreams wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-06 06:32, ----Dawn---- wrote:

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3031677/kidscp.gif

Thanks, mate!

Looks just like my last birthday party. The greys always give me frogs! Still, better than socks!

Birthday peace!
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Apr 8, 2006 12:52
Quote:

On 2006-04-06 14:47, floatyhippyflower wrote:

Me too...
Maybe next year, Il celebrate My birthday in the offtopic section

Nothing is said that has not been said before.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 8, 2006 13:35
Dudeeee... is it just me, or are u stoned when u type these topics up. Coz they seem so relevant when *im* stoned

Its so true that this section is the 'smokin room'. Just be what we are and it all falls into place.

p.s i have no idea what i just wrote. In fact this line is such a great signature. BooyAA!!!!
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Apr 8, 2006 18:18
soon im up, 22 of april 2002

A
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - What is this section for?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance