Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What are your thoughts on Armin's new 2006 album?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What are your thoughts on Armin's new 2006 album?

SPAWNmaster

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 01:22
Armin Van Buuren, State of Trance 2006...
i think its pretty damn good but the first cd isnt too strong...and obviously this is for people into classic trance...           ~SPAWNmaster~
AIM:andrewgarcia86
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 03:08
Wrong forum, SPAMmaster
phobium
Phobium

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 11:37
Armin Van Buuren for people who are into classic trance? Just like Dali is for people who are into classic goa trance then.           ________________________
www.phobium.net
http://phobium.bandcamp.com/

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 14:34
Quote:

On 2006-06-05 03:08, basilisk wrote:
Wrong forum, SPAMmaster

euhm what is wrong about somebody who likes armin van buren,
I listen to psychedelic trance but regular trance can be good too is imo not wrong to post here,
ok it's a psyforum but 'one topic' about regular trance is not a reason to post that way...
sorry my imo ,
and by the way this section is called 'trance' in case you didn't notice, I know you do but normal people can get the idea talking about regular trance is ok too,
what should be imo,
it's the closest musis genre to goa and most recent goa is more trance then ever...           http://www.last.fm/user/LastFmKoen
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 15:40
Quote:

On 2006-06-05 14:34, ***Sideffect*** wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-05 03:08, basilisk wrote:
Wrong forum, SPAMmaster

it's the closest musis genre to goa and most recent goa is more trance then ever...

Well, that's certainly debatable. But there are countless forums for trance, so why post it here where most people won't come up with some serious replies?
By the way, you people are talking like it's an artist album. It's not. It's a compilation or rather: a DJ-set.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 16:42
Well we discuss D-Nox and Beckers here, i guess it's they are as Isra and as Trance as Armin is. Needless to say of course that Armin's music sucks.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 5, 2006 19:44
Quote:

On 2006-06-05 14:34, ***Sideffect*** wrote:

ok it's a psyforum but 'one topic' about regular trance is not a reason to post that way...
sorry my imo ,

Sure, but this is a topic about Armin, not regular trance.

Admittedly, I still own the vinyl of Blue Fear
SPAWNmaster

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 21:58
thanks for the hate messages people ill be sure to move this to a classic trance forum...just wanted to hear opinions from psy fans on the armin album since i am myself a psy fan....but i guess i can count on intolerance to other genres to prevent people from listening to other electronic music....           ~SPAWNmaster~
AIM:andrewgarcia86
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2006 00:21
Quote:

On 2006-06-05 21:58, SPAWNmaster wrote:
thanks for the hate messages people ill be sure to move this to a classic trance forum...just wanted to hear opinions from psy fans on the armin album since i am myself a psy fan....but i guess i can count on intolerance to other genres to prevent people from listening to other electronic music....

Not the point. I listen to countless other electronic styles like techno, ambient, trance, IDM etc. etc. It's just that there is a barrier between most scenes and people just don't want to talk regular trance here, so you take it somewhere else. Isn't a big deal and nobody means you any harm.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 11:21
I liked this album, well some of it anyway: http://www.discogs.com/release/242724
I used to subscribe to MIXMAG. So I got a lot of these cd's. http://www.discogs.com/label/Mixmag
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 16:01
Quote:

On 2006-06-05 21:58, SPAWNmaster wrote:
thanks for the hate messages people ill be sure to move this to a classic trance forum...just wanted to hear opinions from psy fans on the armin album since i am myself a psy fan....but i guess i can count on intolerance to other genres to prevent people from listening to other electronic music....

clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 16:32
as ignorant as it may sound, i don't think i've ever heard anything from Armin..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2006 20:16
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 16:32, clown wrote:
as ignorant as it may sound, i don't think i've ever heard anything from Armin..

Maybe check this: He's got lots of aliases.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Armin+Van+Buuren
He's one of the best regular trance DJ's there is besides people like Tiėsto, James Holden, Markus Schulz etc.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

psypras
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 23:56

[/quote]

Admittedly, I still own the vinyl of Blue Fear

[/quote]

me too.. still listen to it sometimes

havent heard about the new armin cd, but maybe i should check it out.. even though i think that this style of trance had its glory from 95-98, as with goa trance
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 7, 2006 02:36
I probably shouldn't have jumped on the guy at first, but it sure seemed like spamming in the moment

The thing with regular trance is that I don't find they've advanced anywhere... still sounds the same, with better production and *shudder* even more vocals...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What are your thoughts on Armin's new 2006 album?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance