There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - well spring 2003
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

well spring 2003

Spacey

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 25, 2003 12:11
Been there and it was worth every single moment!!!           Can I get a RED one?
scandalist

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 26, 2003 01:16
i couldnt make it either... was visiting a friend in LA.....

and about the world cup......talk about getting spanked..........
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 26, 2003 01:21
but atleast india made it to the finals in world cup .. that was quite an achievement in itself

-psybratt
solnishka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 27, 2003 10:20
WellSpring was terrific! Besides great music--everyone was very friendly. It was sorta a trip however to see some cowboys there?! But naturally it was interesting to see all sorts of people dancing until the sun came up over the rolling hills surrounding the party. I hope there will be more parties in the California/Bay Area region soon!!!-(it seems all the fun stuff is going on in Europe.)
Spacey

Posted : Mar 27, 2003 12:21
ok, after recupirating for a few days I think I came back to my senses: in my opinion "Penta" played one of his better sets ever (that what some people said)-this was only my 2nd time listening-he definitely moved the crowd. Some peeps even said "his music is the definition of being insane":) or something like that. "Quadra" was pretty energetic as well-nice set. Actually I have not heard anything bad or lesser then very good about any DJ's at the party. Nice dicoretions, especially at night, somebody should post pics on this site, unfortunately my camera got lost while I was dancing and what I found was, like 7 exposures left and it was broken. It figures somebody was taking pics for me-all I have to do is take it to the store and see what's on it!!
On the 2nd subject this summer is going to be a test ground in SF (Bay Area) for some new albums from Deedrah... and more surprizes coming up, I dont know if its ok to disclose this yet...but its gonna be ROCKING! Even possibly Talamasca making an appearence in LA.... yeah-haaa. So dont complain yet ,people, about Europe getting the "good" parties. As I hear Bay area outdoor parties are rival to those overseas and this summer is the time to prove it.
2nd voice:-ok, dude enough with the rant, go to sleep.
back to my senses voice: have to mention lots of thanks to Witchdocta and Dr. Spook for organizing the party and everybody else I didn't mention-cause, I'm just getting to know you guys:) and this is already toooo long, yaeh?
          Can I get a RED one?
chrisesca

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 10:29
Rocking fun-good time allll weekend! Thanks to everyone, it was a great way to kick off the out-of-doors party season.

I have concluded that if one were to use music as an auditory explaination of insanity, then Penta's music would be it! He just keeps getting better and better, and I for one love his newest tracks... dark, haunting and beautifully evil. Thanks Nikita!!!           Become a ray of darkness in an otherwise unbearably sunny day.
Spacey

Posted : Apr 11, 2003 03:00
Hey, Penta-lovers!!
if anyone will still have energy left after "how weird street fair" come over to San Jose's new trance location-we are going to celebrate his new CD release:) We are starting off with 3rd Sunday's of the month and if we beat competition the owner will give us Sunday's residency(alter ego speaking: this would be the REAL beginning of PSY legacy in SJ).           Can I get a RED one?
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - well spring 2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance