Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - We come.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

We come.

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posts :  1703
Posted : Sep 22, 2011 05:33
thnx           "The dedication to repetition the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Pavel
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8623
Posted : Sep 22, 2011 08:24
Pusi intruder 2012 imho           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Anyer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posts :  694
Posted : Sep 22, 2011 11:41
Quote:

On 2011-09-22 08:24, Pavel wrote:
Pusi intruder 2012 imho




ha that would be awesome x)








to all pusi lovers...           DJ of Sourcecode
www.sourcecode.nu
A&R from Horns and Hoofs Entertainment
www.Hornsandhoofs.com
https://soundcloud.com/anyer_quantum
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posts :  3314
Posted : Sep 23, 2011 01:02
Dey need more da kine, det one coming on da face no good for me, gullack your stuff !           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  397
Posted : Sep 23, 2011 15:34
Thnx for contributen to scene!
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posts :  2821
Posted : Sep 23, 2011 16:04
i enjoyed Bigwigs a lot back in the days along with Intact Instinct, El Audio , Shiva Chandra ,Paste,
XV Killist..all nice hamburg minimal sound except of XV Killist and Paste.. great music for sure!!





          -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
sidra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posts :  125
Posted : Sep 23, 2011 19:12
Quote:

On 2011-09-21 08:31, V3NOM wrote:

I just pulled out the first Bigwigs album, and after three tracks through it in the rubbish bin wondering why the fuck I'd kept it??



you must have incredibly high standards, because there are few artists as creative and psychedelic as bigwigs.
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posts :  1442
Posted : Sep 23, 2011 19:18
Snack la vista

          http://mastermargherita.com
e-scape
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posts :  350
Posted : Sep 24, 2011 00:41
I came...
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posts :  3097
Posted : Sep 24, 2011 21:19


Quote:


Bigwigs wrote :

From now the celestial days are perpetually
bright and shining with brilliant light ..





Quote:


Bigwigs wrote :

Clouds can never darken its skies .





You think .. ?


Quote:


Bigwigs wrote :

This is begining of revival of bigwigs .





Realy ..


Quote:


Cardinals Cartel wrote :

Can you pass me the joint ?





V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posts :  2234
Posted : Sep 25, 2011 02:31
Quote:

On 2011-09-23 19:12, sidra wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-09-21 08:31, V3NOM wrote:

I just pulled out the first Bigwigs album, and after three tracks through it in the rubbish bin wondering why the fuck I'd kept it??



you must have incredibly high standards, because there are few artists as creative and psychedelic as bigwigs.



No, I just don't find their music to be good quality or psychedelic.

Look at the CDs I bought recently in the appropriate thread, do I look like a Bigwigs fan?

I was just teasing, interesting that you felt the need to respond & defend them when they themselves obviously could care less what an old troll like me thinks           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  284
Posted : Sep 25, 2011 06:21
Quote:

On 2011-09-23 16:04, Zork wrote:
i enjoyed Bigwigs a lot back in the days along with Intact Instinct, El Audio , Shiva Chandra ,Paste,
XV Killist..all nice hamburg minimal sound except of XV Killist and Paste.. great music for sure!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcUL9AUU_o&feature=related




That track is SICK! I totally love it! =D           My journey in the quest of glory:

https://soundcloud.com/rakman

=)
sidra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posts :  125
Posted : Sep 25, 2011 23:43
Quote:

On 2011-09-25 02:31, V3NOM wrote:

No, I just don't find their music to be good quality or psychedelic.

Look at the CDs I bought recently in the appropriate thread, do I look like a Bigwigs fan?

I was just teasing, interesting that you felt the need to respond & defend them when they themselves obviously could care less what an old troll like me thinks



I looked, and found that I like a lot of the same artists you do, psykovsky, Enichkin, kindzadza, etc...
it doesn't mean I am not going to listen to all music for what it is, and see the actual creative thought that went into it. I actually see a lot of similarities in the psychedelia/ideas that someone like psykovsky has, and the sound that Bigwigs have.
I also think that responding to you as i did, makes a lot more sense than coming into this thread and basically saying nothing other than "this artists music is trash". Whats the point? why even bother if "this is not the kind of music you are into". Just seems like ego to me.
Anyer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posts :  694
Posted : Sep 26, 2011 02:26
Quote:

On 2011-09-25 23:43, sidra wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-09-25 02:31, V3NOM wrote:

No, I just don't find their music to be good quality or psychedelic.

Look at the CDs I bought recently in the appropriate thread, do I look like a Bigwigs fan?

I was just teasing, interesting that you felt the need to respond & defend them when they themselves obviously could care less what an old troll like me thinks



I looked, and found that I like a lot of the same artists you do, psykovsky, Enichkin, kindzadza, etc...
it doesn't mean I am not going to listen to all music for what it is, and see the actual creative thought that went into it. I actually see a lot of similarities in the psychedelia/ideas that someone like psykovsky has, and the sound that Bigwigs have.
I also think that responding to you as i did, makes a lot more sense than coming into this thread and basically saying nothing other than "this artists music is trash". Whats the point? why even bother if "this is not the kind of music you are into". Just seems like ego to me.



i agree







Respect!
          DJ of Sourcecode
www.sourcecode.nu
A&R from Horns and Hoofs Entertainment
www.Hornsandhoofs.com
https://soundcloud.com/anyer_quantum
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posts :  2234
Posted : Sep 26, 2011 02:51
Quote:

On 2011-09-25 23:43, sidra wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-09-25 02:31, V3NOM wrote:

No, I just don't find their music to be good quality or psychedelic.

Look at the CDs I bought recently in the appropriate thread, do I look like a Bigwigs fan?

I was just teasing, interesting that you felt the need to respond & defend them when they themselves obviously could care less what an old troll like me thinks



I looked, and found that I like a lot of the same artists you do, psykovsky, Enichkin, kindzadza, etc...
it doesn't mean I am not going to listen to all music for what it is, and see the actual creative thought that went into it. I actually see a lot of similarities in the psychedelia/ideas that someone like psykovsky has, and the sound that Bigwigs have.
I also think that responding to you as i did, makes a lot more sense than coming into this thread and basically saying nothing other than "this artists music is trash". Whats the point? why even bother if "this is not the kind of music you are into". Just seems like ego to me.



Lol ego. I love how this scene uses it like it's a dirty word when it's actually just a part of the natural human psyche and should be embraced not destroyed but that's another thread.

Glad you are sooooo open minded dude, enjoy yourself and have a good time all the time!           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - We come.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance