Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - VuuV 2007 the transformation > Germany Putlitz
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VuuV 2007 the transformation > Germany Putlitz

Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 10:30
I realise that the line-up will be secret as always but I do have one question.
To me & loads of other non-German ppl VooV has always been thé place to enjoy quality progressive trance on a massive sound-system.
Actually, over the last years we hardly ever make it to the Main Floor, except for the opening or to enjoy the lazer-show.
Now, with this VuuV-transformation, will there still be a separate Progressive Floor (Open Air?), with everything from mnml to trance, or not?
Personally I don't really care for the banging 150bpm dark style, but I don't mind as long as I have an alternative dancefloor available.

For those of you who were there the last 3yrs, or those who would just like to have a taste of what's to come, here's 3 series of picture-reports...

Voov 2006: http://www.psygarden.be/gallery/index.php?g2_itemId=16765
Voov 2005:
http://www.psygarden.be/gallery/index.php?g2_itemId=16763
Voov 2004:
http://www.psygarden.be/gallery/index.php?g2_itemId=16759
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jul 8, 2007 02:42
Whats going on people? Why is VuuV getting so little attention?
I have also made some negative comments in the past, but wtf, it still bashes 99% of other festivals anywhere into the ground!Especially from the organisation and visual side, and im sure the music will make a big step forward this year, especially the psy floor.
+im sure they will make it special this year, because its a new beginning.
Anyway, nobody wants to go....pfft more space for me to go nuts on the floor
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 8, 2007 12:39
Quote:

On 2007-07-08 02:42, kazuku wrote:
Whats going on people? Why is VuuV getting so little attention?
I have also made some negative comments in the past, but wtf, it still bashes 99% of other festivals anywhere into the ground!Especially from the organisation and visual side, and im sure the music will make a big step forward this year, especially the psy floor.
+im sure they will make it special this year, because its a new beginning.
Anyway, nobody wants to go....pfft more space for me to go nuts on the floor

maybe because:

1- they decided to kill the alternative floor, which was the main attraction for lots of ppl (I know at least I practically never went to the maindancefloor, only to watch the lasers for a few mins and thats it)... baaad bad move!!

2- last year was full of undercover cops like I had never seen before.. piiiiiigs

3-antaro left, antaro was a great organizing name, and also liked good music...

4- with all of these changes, I guess most people, like me, will not go this year, wait to see what the reviews say and maybe in the future start going again..
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 9, 2007 12:46
Quote:

maybe because:

1- they decided to kill the alternative floor, which was the main attraction for lots of ppl (I know at least I practically never went to the maindancefloor, only to watch the lasers for a few mins and thats it)... baaad bad move!!

AAaaaaaargh !?!? Is this for sure?
You're scaring me Rafael!
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 9, 2007 13:37
Quote:

On 2007-07-09 12:46, Tox-pix wrote:
Quote:

maybe because:

yes its true... they now put the chill out together with the ´alternative´ floor.. which to me seems to mean a very significant downgrade
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 9, 2007 14:53
Quote:

On 2007-07-09 13:37, sherlockalien wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

maybe because:

yes its true... they now put the chill out together with the ´alternative´ floor.. which to me seems to mean a very significant downgrade

Dont worry..
This year will see a return to what VooV used to be like. One dancefloor with the whole spectra of trance.. Nightmusic in the night. psy/full on in the morning and prog in the afternoon.. all from the best djs and liveacts to be find.
At the alternative stage there will be electro/minimal/ chill and such from mayor artist in the scene.
Im glad for this change. Whats the point in having 2 dancefloor at some points playing more or less the same kind of music like the latest years?
So dont worry there will be lots of progressive at mainfloor this year.
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 9, 2007 16:47
Quote:

On 2007-07-09 14:53, bert wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-07-09 13:37, sherlockalien wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

maybe because:

Dont worry..
This year will see a return to what VooV used to be like. One dancefloor with the whole spectra of trance.. Nightmusic in the night. psy/full on in the morning and prog in the afternoon.. all from the best djs and liveacts to be find.
At the alternative stage there will be electro/minimal/ chill and such from mayor artist in the scene.
Im glad for this change. Whats the point in having 2 dancefloor at some points playing more or less the same kind of music like the latest years?
So dont worry there will be lots of progressive at mainfloor this year.

if its like this, then nice one! hope quality continues and the new changes are for the good, without tending too much to any genre in specific
purpleproject

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 16:22
Dont worry everyone - I have been assured that the progressive and electro will be given as much emphasis as previous years...if not more! But the music will be arranged far better this time with music appropriate for the time of day represented on both stages. This years VuuV will be bigger and better and I cant believe the negative comments!! Hear say is dangerous folks..
And as to the undercover cops - rubbish - no more than other festivals. If you wanna take drugs just do it discreetly!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there - its gonna rock!!!!            ..::I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight::..
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 10, 2007 17:25
I was going to come anyway, but you guys reassured me ;-)
See you at the dancefloor, in the sunshine!
(just tell Scotty to book some sun)
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 18:31
I am optimistic too, and beleve things will even improve......in the last couple of years music on the mainfloor has been meh......lets see what they do.

Anyway, ill give it a try, its a classic festival for me.
Bakke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 02:01
I agree with "purpleproject", this year will be great...! Main floor will host both psytrance and progressive/electro.. alternative will serve its purpose as an "alternative" for main.. this is gonna be awesome! See u on the dancefloor!           ------------~~---------~~--------------
http://www.myspace.com/bakkelit
http://www.echoes-records.com
------------~~---------~~--------------
Spintwista
Spin Twist records

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 10:49
oh yes...only some weeks

http://www.myspace.com/spintwistrecords

http://www.myspace.com/vaishiyassync

www.spintwist.de | www.vaishiyas.de
Janczur (FOP)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 28, 2007 15:17
hey there... very short time to go now..

me and my girlfriend will arrive in frankfurt on thursday 2nd.. so if anyone could help us with a ride or best and cheapest way to get to vuuv would really appreciate.. pm me ok? tks a lot           new set @ www.tarjapreta.mypodcast.com
www.thefullonproject.com.br / www.4ideas.com.br
www.myspace.com/janczur_vs_paula
Speak less.. dance more!
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 30, 2007 09:39
Woo-Hoo, wheather is looking good (fingers crossed) & looking forward to seeing you guys there!!
Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 22:18
Just out of curiosity anybody can post the vuuv's line-up... i just wanna know what ive missed
Cheerios
Guy           "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - VuuV 2007 the transformation > Germany Putlitz
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance