Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Voov experience 2003 Panorama
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Voov experience 2003 Panorama

Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Sep 24, 2003 21:26
This is becoming a habbit, it took me a while but here it is! my one panoramic montage of Voov 2003. enjoy!

http://www.psygarden.be/vault/album17/voov2003           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 25, 2003 10:45
nice one rik:)           Believe your soul !
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 25, 2003 11:37
that can;t possibly be a real picture of the progressive stage! i mean, wheres eli??

nice one indeed rik mate.. next year we actually manage to meet ok           >>love will tear us apart...<<
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 27, 2003 11:48
Really nice one. Great job.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
L S Dan

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 6, 2003 18:43
this is the first pic of a festival i've seen with people i know actually in it! and they're there twice! (hopefully tom you might recognize catherine and ewan!)
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 7, 2003 11:07
oh yeah.. right i do hahaha

well done rik, how random is that you have snapped some of my mates hehehe           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Oct 9, 2003 13:37
some people indeed appear twice but this isn't as bad as the guy without the head on the boom festival picture

ps: the boom picture is not correct at all, the right quarter of the horizon doesn't match reality at all... there was no lake there, but mountains... take a look if you've been there! (reason: i only had 3 pics of the stage, and needed 4 ... photoshop solved that for me)

www.psygarden.be           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Voov experience 2003 Panorama

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance