Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VOOV 2005 .... secret line up

EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 15:46
That sucks!

Forcing people to buy 4 tickets is damn crap behaviour, but we know it is all about the money.

And 45€ for only two days, and saturday no music till evening (wtf ???) sucks even more!

Peace            Signature
dall

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 16:45
ai, ai,
EYB, sometimes you ar funny, but sometimes your are not.

we see us at the voov
Peace
dall

Posted : Jun 7, 2005 16:53
oh,
cha-os

by train from "Fullmoon" = 1.50€

we see us at the Fullmoon
greetz
EYB
Noized

Posted : Jun 7, 2005 23:29
Quote:

On 2005-06-07 16:45, dall wrote:
ai, ai,
EYB, sometimes you ar funny, but sometimes your are not.

we see us at the voov
Peace

Yes of course, i am not always joking. I am often serious even if it looks like joking.

Maybe we see us at voov, but i live not in the north so i need to pay for the way + plus the extreme high entrance fee.

Peace            Signature
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 12:21
Ok now i get it, it seems u have a habit to complain a lot Mr EYB ahaha, come on chill man, i think psytrance is the scene where people try to make less money, so chillout!!!
          Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
EYB
Noized

Posted : Jun 9, 2005 08:58
Quote:

On 2005-06-08 12:21, The Kaa wrote:
Ok now i get it, it seems u have a habit to complain a lot Mr EYB ahaha, come on chill man, i think psytrance is the scene where people try to make less money, so chillout!!!

No i think it isn't a habit. I just say what i think, even if some people don't like that

But ok lets chill, peace man            Signature
cha-os

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 00:35
Quote:
oh,
cha-os
by train from "Fullmoon" = 1.50€

I'll be there - but I'm still dissappointed because 1) some friends of mine won't come and 2) I have to pay 10€ more than expected, that's plenty of money for someone with only a slow income with the plan to visit 2 big festivals in july
Joking is easy if you have enough money.
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 17:57
chaos,
wo ein wille ist, ist auch ein weg.

for the international-aliens: there is always a way to realise your wishes.

KuKulKan

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 07:58
I know that Ecliptic from Mexico will be @ Voov Experience, you German Tribe will love this duoo!

Ecliptic will rock u!!           ::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
InnerAlchemy

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 03:46
Quote:

On 2005-06-04 15:46, EYB wrote:

And 45€ for only two days, and saturday no music till evening (wtf ???) sucks even more!

Peace

What? Where did you get this information. The second floor always opens friday. And as the sound system and the music is much better on the second floor anyway....who cares if the mainfloor opens saturday evening?... I don't... ;-)
EYB
Noized

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 05:41
I didn't talk about friday, i talked about saturday afternoon. There is no music.

And last time i was at the voov the second floor just sucked.            Signature
Towil

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 11:30
....no more words

I think its better you stay at home in front of your computer and complain about some festivals.
EYB
Noized

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 13:29
Thats better as voov in any case, sorry just my view of this festival. I was there three times, first time as it still was near Husum, which was the best one for me. The other two times it was just a less then average festival.            Signature
InnerAlchemy

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 14:22
Quote:

And last time i was at the voov the second floor just sucked.

Hm....the vibe on Voov's second floor on sunday evening (the last 2-3 hours before sunset) sends me shivers down the spine every year. It's hard to find any better place in this world....

Quote:

On 2005-06-28 11:30, Towil wrote:
....no more words

I think its better you stay at home in front of your computer and complain about some festivals.

Exactly!
psy-fly

Posted : Jun 28, 2005 20:35
here ive heard enough bad posts about the VooV not to write anything. Ive never seen anything quite like the VooV it is simply a breath-taking experience. whether your into the fat-ass proggy bouncing or the most psychedelic main stage going most will agree that it is very nearly unbelieveable. if people have some quam with the festival will you please be decent and give your criticism in some sort of positive manner. VooV organisers you are amazing and you dont get nearly enough of the credit you deserve. see you on the fukkin floor
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - VOOV 2005 .... secret line up
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance