Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Vishnudata - Dreamforce [Space Boogie - 2007]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vishnudata - Dreamforce [Space Boogie - 2007]

suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 15:31
Space Boogie Productions proudly presents their second release,
the debut album from the finnish producer Vishnudata (aka DJ Oval).
It reflects his deep loving for electronic music, especially psytrance,
progressive, drum & bass, downtempo and ambient. On this album
also throatsinging, vocals, flute and electric guitar are performed by
his friends in order to add some fine organic vibration into the mix.
This is very interesting and emotional music for the dancefloor
as well as for home listening.

Artist: Vishnudata

Title: Dreamforce

Label: Space Boogie Productions

Format: Digipak CD, SBCD002

Release Date: January, 30 2007

Tracklist:
1. Neha
2. Kombucha
3. Relux
4. Pink Queen
5. Villa Ghee People
6. Beastmode
7. Dreamforce (Original Mix)
8. I Love U
9. Fusepilz
10. Too Slow
11. Peace Within

Valo Lankinen was born in 1980 in Finland and grew up his childhood in alternative and multicultural environments. Started his musical adventures as a child, studying violin, drums and percussions, dreaming of music and of course listening to it`s different expressions. He lost his heart and brain for electronic music as a teenager on his first acid trip. Started DJ´ing and organizing psychedelic trance parties in local forests and underground clubs. Soon he started writing his own tracks. He has performed at countless events in Finland. Outside of Finland Valo has performed as a DJ and / or a live act in countries like, Russia, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Estonia, Lithuania and in the U.K. In 2001 he produced his first psytrance album "Amethyst Lila" as Instant Sadhu. It was released in 2002 by a small Hare Krishna - sect and has sold almost 3000 pieces on the streets of Europe. After releasing "Amethyst Lila" he started his current project called Vishnudata. He also invited other musicians to bring their vibes, sounds and ideas on some of the new tracks that were written. Therefore there are vocals, throatsinging, instruments like electric guitar and flute in the mix with the digital electronica. Influences from psytrance, progressive house, drum&bass, and ambient can be heard in his beautiful, dynamic and groovy music. As a DJ he plays mainly progressive house and trance, but ambient and downtempo too. He is also active in a live dub-collective called Dreadlock Tales as the psychelectronic violin player. In 2006 he signed to Space Boogie Productions, which will release now Vishnudata´s debut album "Dreamforce".

http://www.wirikuta.at/media/SBCD002g.jpg
          "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
!wIze-gUy!

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 16:21
Me LOVE SpaceBoogie... let's hope for another funkedelic spugedelic release from the finnish label!!

best wishes,
Guy.           pot and lsd. lsd can not be smoked, but if you get pot spiced with lsd, and you make the joint : while preparing the bud to be smoked alot of lsd will go through your fingers into the blood stream. so yes pot spiced with lsd does have an efect on it´s own
Anar

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 24, 2007 17:56
up we go Valo, i know u did long job for this one. so all the best with it!!
boom to Boogies also
commo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 25, 2007 16:37
Good progressive sound..           www.peopleofthebutterflies.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Vishnudata - Dreamforce [Space Boogie - 2007]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance