Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - VIPICD001 - V/A - Inspirazzia compiled by dj Zombi
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VIPICD001 - V/A - Inspirazzia compiled by dj Zombi

Magnet

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 25, 2004 15:11
Looks great and good luck !!

Turn on Tune in Drop out
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Dec 26, 2004 15:00
Thank you very much all kind ppl that gave their comments, im realy apriciate it and truly sure you will like this CD. I would like to give you litlle teasers for trax, just to explain some details -

1. Igal M. – Fall in Green - Igal M. is a fresh talent of VP records bring as debut release under this name deep and fat trancey tune, in best deep trance tradition and litle tribal loops.
2. D-Sens – What you want - Matheu from Sub Machine crew with his new project deliver sweet percussive track with super clean production and innovative ideas.
3. Andre Absolut – ElevenT1 - Swiss "man of the moment" signed for SOG records and with releases on almost every serious progressive label come with not regular sound from him, if usual he make melodic trax so this one massive dark and somehow very psychedelic tribalistic number.
4. Qualia – Feedback - Those Slovenian duo allready released a EP on Minimal records and a track on Plastik Park have their next release here, the track is happy and very very dancefloor oriented progressive groove, party bomb.
5. Vision & Canedy – Insane - After many releases on top progressive labels and a album this guys deliver another supa tune, i have to say i choosed from their stuff very different tune as well, if usual they make 130 bpm tribal prog so i got 134 melodic and supa deep epic hymn, play it on late afternoon and cry your eyes out.
6. V-Tunes – Girl - Our Swiss artist which also has nice track on DOMO's "Swiss Connection" compilation got softer this time and bring slow and full of pads tune, somewhere between Plusquam style and GU.
7. Sweat Attack vs. Klangstrahler – What can I say - Previously released on our vinyl but with a bit different mix this tune allready got wild attention from club DJs all around, local Tel Aviv club residents such Ilia from Fetish and even James Monro playing it around. It is funky guitar song for ladies !
8. Feuerhake & Okay – Move the Signal - Stefan Feuerhake back after 2 and half years without releases and what a come back, he maked big break beat funk groove, strong sound and u can play it everywhere, i myself played it on morning outdoor and its blasted big time.
9. Homer & Lazon – To The Unknown - Swedish duo known as Tegma with tribal housey structure and goatic melodie to end the cd with tuched soul.

Thats it.

Believe your soul !
ozric@e.om
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 27, 2004 00:03
I was lucky to hear that compilation and liked it allot.

Very good production in sound quality and musical taste!
It's a pleasant experience to listen at home, but i cannot wait to hear it rock on a PA system.
          e.om - www.eom.co.il
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Dec 27, 2004 19:20
With such names this compilation in no way can be dissapointing , top producers in this genre at least for me , can't ever get enough of V&C , Absolut , Homer & Lazon...
I can almost feel the groove without even hearing the CD and i know it's gonna be funky for sure good work Zomb keep e'm coming... it's all good in tha hood dog keep it real
          http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Igal Magitman
Elec3
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 16:30
GooD LucK VP REC!!!!

Eli, you did a great job!!!
          http://www.myspace.com/briskerandmagitman
DiGi-TaL (Digital Karma)
Digital Karma

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 1, 2005 19:15
Seems to be a pearl in every music collection...
such talents like Homer & Lazon , Vision & Canedy...
always make their work good... now about Igal.M
his a very talented guy ... like his music very much... he knows how to penitrate your brain... and make it feel good , good luck with the compilation!
Dj Edell
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Jan 1, 2005 19:31
gooooooood comp.
Good Luck to To Eli with comp. and big respect to igal for his amazing prog. Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           edell
Dj / PR / Booking
======================
www.magmarecords.it
www.party-people.me
Adi-Quantize
Quantize

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 02:38
ok.
it will be a bit hard after two pages writen but this comp is so special so it is more then worth it!!
first congragulations im more then happy to see that our scene is evolving in other ways rather then the main streem direction.
more then that this comp has some of the most intresting n intelegent music i heard lately.
n last but not least it is SPECIAL, so refreshing to hear somthing diffrent.
gr8 sound gr8 cover gr8 artists.
wish all the envolved souls a lot of good luck .
adi
huda-g
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 23:01
amazing compilation made buy one of the finest djs in israel with no compremise on quality and style.

good work eli keep it rocking..

tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 17:11
very much looking forward to hearing this!

many congratulations to eli and the domo crew           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 5, 2005 15:49
would like to thank all you dear friends and ppl i dont know.. its warm feeling read your comments !!           Believe your soul !
hip
Shuma

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 13:29
Hey Zombi, my friend
this is great news!

Good luck!

The tracklist looks awsome, I'm really looking forward to hear the new qualia track, cos i'm inlove with their tune on p.park, also vision and canedy, and andre absolut, hope you sell atleast hundred thousand copies

cheers mon
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 7, 2005 15:09
hip my friend, thanx for good vibes !! few thousands will be cool also;)

CD came from factory, so no delays will be. Ask your local dealer or look for it in the net shops in 2 weeks from now !           Believe your soul !
Or Elbaz

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 17:20
hey Zombie, sounds gr8... if its the same music as you play in your sets, this compi is a must one in my case...
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 7, 2005 18:31
Quote:

On 2005-01-07 17:20, Or Elbaz wrote:
hey Zombie, sounds gr8... if its the same music as you play in your sets, this compi is a must one in my case...

yes, its all sounds like my sets.. a bit deep trance, tribal, a bit tech house, a bit pure prog-groove, break beat and lots of fun! crossover music.. m u s i c
          Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - VIPICD001 - V/A - Inspirazzia compiled by dj Zombi
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance