Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Mini Review of: Dalai Lama with Toshinori Kondo & Bill Laswell
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mini Review of: Dalai Lama with Toshinori Kondo & Bill Laswell

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Sep 3, 2002 18:13

1. Life <-- The track begins with some synths and somehow organic sounds.. This goes on for about 30 seconds and suddenly we also have sweet jungle sound (not jungle style) beat and a few seconds more and we also have a bassline..At 1:30 Mr Lama starts the tell us some wice stuff about time and life, after that the track keeps going on with no major changements, some horns join the song and Lama comes back. 7:46 the track ends.. No bad point.. pretty nice track after all..

2. Space <-- Some cool noises start this track @ 1:00 the Dalai's cool (and wice)comments come back.. I suddenly realize that maybe the comments are playing the mojor role here.. the music is just some background chillout stuff.. Well this track sure is about space... spacey sounds.. no real beats..

3. Death <-- Again weird noises and synths start this weirdness.. this track has pretty groovy bassline, and nice minimalist beat.. cool horns, groovyyyyyy... some weird effects.. Dalai Lama laughs at one point.. that's really psychedelic in my opinion..

4. Music <-- Effects, spaaaace, loooong synths, distant voices.. am I @ Himalayans? I close my eyes and ´smoke some weed.. I SURE AM @ HIMALAYAS.. well again this track has no beats and I don't usually like this sort of tracks but this one is awesome..

Final verdict.. this is something different, and I sure am going to buy it now that I know where to get it from..
This music helps you to relax, assasinate the stress, but you have to concentrate in a way, smoke some weed, hell take some acid, whatever you like before you listen to it.. and don't just jump from 1 minute to 3 minute.. listen it all in a row,, expect nothing and you will love it..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Mini Review of: Dalai Lama with Toshinori Kondo & Bill Laswell

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance