Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - BE VERY CAREFULL WITH STARSOUNDS REC.

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BE VERY CAREFULL WITH STARSOUNDS REC.

Menog
Menog (Spectral records)

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 13, 2003 20:37
jonh SIN call me telling me to not show up in greece anymore!!IT WAS MORE LIKE A THREAT TO ME....

i´ve sign a contract with starsounds for this next compilation!!!bealive the all world needs to no about this!!
this is defnilly NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL!!!!
I´VE Send HIM 5 OF MY NEW TRACKS(BEST ONES) and this is what he does!!!

a lot of people in greece told me about him.. and a few greeks artists were not payed as well.....but i never thougth that it was for real.....
SURIA (fred) is another ARTIST that wasn´t paid for his track on their 1º compilation!!!
WHAT IS THIS MR JONH GEORGULAS??? (jonh sin)
PROFESSIONAL???NOT AT ALL!!!

i was supose to recive my roaltys from the 2000 copys sold(from my album)....i no they were all sold out....
nothing yet!!
what is this???
you do this to all the artists?????is that it???
it´s the money of my work!!!!and he doesn´t whant to give me!1even with a contract!!!
are you thinking that i´m going to stay quite?????

YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE I´M NOT REALISING THE 2º ALBUM ON YOUR LABEL!!THAT´S THE TRUE!!!
be a men a face the facts..

you must be joking with me...
i will be waiting for your call, and the money that belongs to me and miguel (from the studio recording)
we were 2 months on studio working for you???          www.menog.com www.myspace.com/menogspaces
www.spectralrecords.com www.myspace.com/spectralrecords
www.3dvisionrecordings.com
Dance,is perhaps one of the truest art forms.In dance there is no medium between the artist and the creation.And ho
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 13, 2003 20:51
what ?? these record companies who are doing this .. arggh they destroy so much ...

you got my sympathy, I bought your album from chaos-unlimited some months ago (and it have been one of my favourites since then, love the power )

hope they sort it out and give you the money you deserve !!!!!!!            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 13, 2003 20:51
Never trust the greeks Malaka's!

No serious !

There are rodden sharks in every country ! But don't conclude anything until he have had a chance to tell his side of the "story"
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Aug 13, 2003 20:54
Great shame!
It happens again... Bad people on our scene, very bad vibes...
Artists, be careful when choosing the organizers and labels you'll work for.
Let's respect each other!
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Aug 13, 2003 22:27
Ppl, we do not want disputes between ppl to be run on this forum. The reasons are that it turns it all very fast into a mud wrestling contest, we (and any other surfers here) have no tools to decide who's right from the people involved, there's no evidence really, but two ppl blaming each other and telling stories nobody can verify, and nothing good comes out of it. Everybody can say anything they want here.

So please. Leave this out of here.

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 14, 2003 05:15
I am sorry i am not a moderator here, but i think the artist(in this case Menog) has a full right 2 tell ppl what has happened, even if you dont like this shit.All the other Artists has a right to know who is who. You may close your eyes(or topic) - but the fact stays there.
The man gotta take what he deserves!           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
slomi
Inactive User

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 14, 2003 06:09
Menog ,
if they won't pay you , contact me !
I have few connections that able to destroy such a shame of label (any label who do such things).

I believe they will pay you ,
I hope you have their ID(s) and more info.

even if they wrote something confuse in the contract , you will win !

A shame !
if I'm not mistake, DETOX is one of starsound rec, maybe he will give some answer. (he don't have to...)

shahar ,this site is kinda artists and labels site more than "simple" people community , don't you agree ?
so I think artist (like me) need to know about these things, and fight these cases with the other artists !
the artists are always right !!! (most of the time)
and they need other artist to get fight the labels who fool us !

Menog ,i would love to help you ,if things won't get clear soon.

respect you for take responsibility to write such a thing !
it heart your promo somehow , but we all respect you !

peace & big love

naomi (brutal)
          " You were born original... Don't die a copy.. "
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
Half of the cup is full...And the other half is on its way up...
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 14, 2003 06:13
I have to agree with Demi here. The problem that you are talking about Shahar is there, but it is quite impossible to utterly disregard this kind of things that happen too much in such a small scene.. Now if no one will know about it and the moderators will close and lock threads of this kind, then u actually give legitimacy to this kind of actions. Artists, in the bottom line are the ones that keep this scene with the music they create, all the rest have a certain third party role in this game, wether they sell the merchandise or play it to ppl while they DJ. The ones that invest time and money in that are the artists. When things like this happen, the only ones that suffer from it are the artists, and there fore ppl should know about it and know who is doing some dirty business in this scene and respond accordingly.

If to mr. Starsound there is something to say he should, and no doubt he will, but to shut this thread will be a great mistake since we have a chance to make our scene a better place and doing it we have to encounter some shitty situations and not only 5000+ ppl parties and gold albums.

So let this thread live and Menog, keep it up mate, I don't know u but surely no one deserves no shit like this.. And if all that u claimed is true just call your attorney.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Yuli
Retired

Posted : Aug 14, 2003 06:19
And this is a reply to Naomi -

That is exactly what Shahar meant when he said what he did - no one needs to destroy no one.. All we have to do is to know and that is enough, I am sure there are enough authorities in Greece that can deal with that especially if there is a contract

THIS SITE WAS NEVER ARTIST AND LABEL SITE AND WILL NEVER BE, and if u dear are not simple people community then I am as simple as hell and ppl are measured not by them being bloody artists or DJ's or organizers, but by being good hearted human beings which most of us recently forgot about.

So take it easy girl, relax and do some nice trax even if Menog was fucked up as hell he wont get his thing with the help of riots thru Isratrance site and the thread will be closed.

Better just peacefully protest and show our revolt from stealing of any kind - don't u think so?           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 14, 2003 07:17
Yeah, but what if Menog is lying? What if it's actually him that owes Johnny Sin money? What if Johnny Sin told him to stay out of Greece because he talked badly to his little sister?

I'm not saying this is the case, I'm just saying this can happen- I'll say more than that- it did happen, quite a few times- here and in other places.

We all know that people in the trance business like any business are fucking each other, sometimes badly- Chaishop wanted to start a blacklist and a whitelist once- I thought it was a bad idea- as who is to verify that things really happened the way they were described? Who is to be the judge?

Not me, and we do not run a court- if I had any desire to take part in running a court of law- I would do something else with my law degree than shove it in some drawer.

It never worked for chaishop, of course, for this reason exactly.

As for locking it- it depends if the thread stays by the guidelines- if there are more posts like Slomi's it will be locked of course.

And Slomi- please leave your "meet me at school at 5 if dare" threats somewhere else. "Peace & Big Love" are not just words, you know.           ---------------------------------------------
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Yuli
Retired

Posted : Aug 14, 2003 07:36
What u say is completely true, with one little drawback...

I never witnessed, at least in this scene, that trance artist actually screwed up a label.. Especially nowadays, when almost no advance payments are given, surely not in the size of 7 - 8 years ago, it is physically speaking very hard for artists to rip off a label... One of the only ways possible is to wait to the day the albums are printed, steal them from the factory and sell them muhaha

but this is a science fiction           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 14, 2003 12:05
Or you can promise someone a track and then sell it to someone else or sell the same track in different names to different labels or promise a track and disappear...

It happened Yuli, believe me...           ---------------------------------------------
M.K. Gandhi

Aldous Huxley

slomi
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 14, 2003 13:14
Yuli , when I said "simple people" I meant ,people that doesn't make music and doesn't manage things in the trance world !
You know what I meant , so no need to be pathetic.
it is nice you kind of bleeding heart , but no need to be bleeding heart on others expense !

shahar ,first of all it wasn't slomi , second "meet me at school at 5 if dare" , what are you talking about !?

I believe Menog !
and I knew too much labels that crush my musician friends because of their lost promises !
their inspiration goes to hell because they see so much lies from labels and their love to music became disabled!

now, you can be bleeding heart all the time, but do it without show others as bad people !

it is easy to lie to artist which have dream to be a big star or something like that , its almost as lie to monkey who really want some banana !

I would like to see some reply from the label owner(s) , though labels KNOW HOW TO LIE !

PEACE and Love (and I always think about the words I say)

Naomi (brutal)
          " You were born original... Don't die a copy.. "
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Aug 14, 2003 13:55
PEACE and Love (and I always think about the words I say)

Naomi (brutal)

well anyway it's about time to register as your own user, Neomi, though the tone You have is the exact as Your brother's

and about the topic i am with shahar here
          I may rise, but I won't shine ...
slomi
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 14, 2003 14:18
ShivaS , as brothers we both have kind of blond hair and same big brains with few tiny changes.

I'm too lazy to register my own nick ;P ,but I always leave a signature "Naomi" in the end of the message when I write it.

about the topic ,
I still wonder the label owner (s) have no response.

who are they ?
they are from the forum , right .?

Naomi           " You were born original... Don't die a copy.. "
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - BE VERY CAREFULL WITH STARSOUNDS REC.

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance