Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - big shame of israel "mike liquid"
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

big shame of israel "mike liquid"

tokage
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 23, 2003 14:39
hi everyone! this is fuct. i am dj and making party in japan. last april we got a swindle from one israel motherfucker "mike liquid" . most big shame of israel. he also working under the name of "green liquid dog". last march he sent me e-mail like this.... " i have label name of element records, if you wanna book tranan, i can book him with me " i decide to book tranan and mike liquid to japan. and after he sent me contract papaer by air and he said he need depoait money and air fee of 2 persons for book it. i sent 3150 us$ to him for deposit and air. befor the party day suddenly he sent me e-mail like this... "tranan's sister is dead and he can not come to japan" and offcouse this motherfucker also dont come to japan. just he steel my money and everything were fake story.... after my friend living in israel try to take back the money for me, mother fucker mike liquid says, " i just waiting the money from aircompany, soon i will send the money to japanese and fix the story" but nothing happened because he escape from israel. hey guys! this motherfucer is most bad enemy of this trance world. after this balagan i heard the many many swindle story from a lot of musicians. many people got swindle from this m.f. please take care about this guy . if you connect with this guy, he will steel your money. everybody this is fuct. mike liquid have to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 23, 2003 15:51
tokage my friend....
first of all... please watch your languige... im not from the team here but its not nice althou its a sad storry...

its very sad to hear a story like that (over and over again)... its not a mafia here and "taking care" of him is not possible but im sure that everyone here will know now to watch out of this @#$^% guy...
theres a loyers for things like that... i hope youll do something with that and not let it slipt away... ppl like that needs to be shut down...
he can change his name everytime he wants... now he can be "liquid lollypop"...

my advice to you is that next time deal with ppl with reccomandtion or known names... i never heard about "mike liquid" or "green liquid dog" bla bla.... but still im not in this busyness

i hope that things will turn out good for you and next time be more cearfull... theres alote of basterds over there....

thanx for letting us know...
cheers.
Mark(Dalmat)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Jul 23, 2003 17:49
bahhhhhhhhh sad story!

shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Jul 24, 2003 10:28
Tokage,
First I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you. You are obviously not the first one to be fucked by this person, I have heard a lot of similar stories, from every possible direction. People should beware of this guy.

However, few things:
1. Please don't use this language here, even if you are very very angry.
2. Our polichy is not to allow personal conflicts to be discussed and solved in this board. The reason being that there is always another side and none of us has the ability to judge who's right usually, and it just turns ugly usually. That is why I will lock this thread.
3. In the future, you can use this forum to aquire information in advance about people you're going to deal with, and so avoid possible problems.

I'm very very sorry this happened to you and wish I could somehow make it up to you in the name of all the Israeli trance community.

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - big shame of israel "mike liquid"

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance