Stephan & Sirko wotanowski / Dj golkonda & montagu
2. Nizzel & Saeg – Control Zone
W&P by Israel gutierrez vara & Demian Lara flores
3. B Tone – Stone Unturn
W&P by Mishel Bitton
4. Neo Logic – Tola
W&P by Micha Yossef & Mishel Bitton
5. Tron vs. Vazik – Basic
W&P by Patricio Tron & Victor Ezcurida (dj Vazik)
6. Mute – Full Off
W&P by Liran Ackerman & Roy Sasson
7. Fat Boys – Halel
W&P by Mishel Bitton & Oshri Ben simon(dj Osho)
8. Nasa – Cherrylips
w & p by : Mikkel rasmusse
9. Ovnimoon – Enjoy
W&P by Hector Stuardo

hi pepole , anyone whos intrested is welcome to review this release , we will be more than happy to read your real opinion
thanks
cosmic sun
http://www.groove-control.up.co.il

DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 06:49
What a great review! I opened this to see what you had to say and you said... Nothing.

fantastic.
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 06:57
Take a moment to read this forum's guidelines and stop spamming.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 12:46
Its called request a review on top of the page!           missing plug-in
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 17:40
After about his seventh or eighth drink, the bum looks up from his glass on the bar and sees a horse standing next to him. This would have struck him as odd, save for the fact that he was too drunk to notice anything out of the ordinary. "Hey," he said to the bartender, "There's a horse standing next to me."

"I know," replied the bartender, wiping a glass. "That horse comes in here all the time--and you know, once, just once, I'd like to see him show some kind of expression. He must be part Vulcan or something."

The bum looked at the horse's face. A better poker player could not exist on this Earth. "Uh huh."

"Tell ya what," the bartender suggested; "I'll give you a free round of drinks if you can make him laugh."

The bum thought for a second or two, then said, "Sure." He took the horse by the reins and led him into the men's bathroom. A moment later, he and the horse came out again, and the horse was laughing uproariously. Stunned, the bartender poured the bum's free round of drinks without taking his eyes off the animal.

"That was AMAZING!" he told the bum as he finished off his last drink. "I'll give you another free round of drinks if you can make him cry!"

Smiling, the bum said, "All right," and once again led the horse into the men's room. When they came out a minute later, the horse was wallowing in tears. Shaking his head and rubbing his disbelieving eyes, the bartender poured the bum his second round of drinks.

"You've gotta tell me," he said as the bum finished his first new glass, "HOW on EARTH did you get that horse to laugh and cry?"

"Well," said the bum, clearing his throat with pride, "First I told him that my dick was longer than his, and then I proved it."

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 17:52
A koala is sitting up a gumtree smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says HeyKoala ! ?what are you doing?"

The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints.

After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river.

But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard: "What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!"

So the koala looks down at him and says:

?"Faaaaarrrrk dude.......how much water did you drink?!!"

Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Nov 15, 2006 07:51
lol psytones... great jokes.. the last one really had me..
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Nov 16, 2006 14:45
Great joke Psytones.

The first, I had already heard a different version of it.
However, it was a Circus doonkey, with a drunk guy.

The 2nd one is great, for sure.

Best Regards!
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 2, 2006 11:51
wat a unbeliveably stale album.....thx god i didnt waste any money on this cd!no wonder no one made any reviews so far.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Dec 2, 2006 18:40
Ok, you guys are supposed to be funny, right?

ahhh, and this is not the proper way to start a review, please refer to other topics to get an idea of how it's done.
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A - Bass your Ass ::: Groove Control

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance