First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Human Blue Competition

Greg Coyle
Kruger & Coyle

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 16:01
To mark the release of the brilliant new Human Blue Album, Transient will be giving away some freshly squeezed goodies. There will be brand new Human Blue T-shirts and Resurrection albums to give away. All you have to do is post a reply saying which of the samples from the album you like the best and why. And if you like which is your fav Human Blue track ever ! This competition will end in a few weeks.

Good Luck.........

Greg

Look
          www.transient.com
http://www.indiekazoo.com/transient
Ulterior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 16:36
First of all I am a big fun of human blue for a distant period of time. I am very happy to hear the samples, and its very cool that it will be out on transient. Just i don't understand where i can listen to the samples, please give the URL.
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 19:26
There are some samples here:
http://arabesque.co.uk//index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=566&Itemid=99999999           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 20:10
"Terpsichore" sounds best to me. A very energetic and driving big room trance-tune with epic oldschool morning scando-trance elements - trademark Human Blue. Runner-ups are "Fingerwaltz" and "Weightless Waitress" - both are is a bit more laidback, very deep and remind me of some of the older Antix-stuff. All in all the samples sound like we should expect a refreshing flashback to the older days of progressive psytrance.

Hard to pick an all-time best Human Blue track but "Carpe Diem", "Intercity", "Body", "Flight 237" and the overlooked "In Between" are definitely among my top favourites.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
psypras
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 21:14
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 20:10, pr0fane wrote:
"Terpsichore" sounds best to me. A very energetic and driving big room trance-tune with epic oldschool morning scando-trance elements - trademark Human Blue. Runner-ups are "Fingerwaltz" and "Weightless Waitress" - both are is a bit more laidback, very deep and remind me of some of the older Antix-stuff. All in all the samples sound like we should expect a refreshing flashback to the older days of progressive psytrance.

Hard to pick an all-time best Human Blue track but "Carpe Diem", "Intercity", "Body", "Flight 237" and the overlooked "In Between" are definitely among my top favourites.

he he.. some of us danes share the same taste
deffinetly terpischore! and the carpe diem/intercity 12" are one of his best releases in my oppinion. also that track sandal wood is great. but carpe diem must be my favourite of the older releases.

nice to see a transient give-away part two
my green tee from last are still very green
Astral699
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 15:22
Oh my oh my What else if not Terpichore, a classic human blue sound, driving basslines, uplifting rhythms and classic background human blue's echoes effect. Perfect tune for any time of night or day.

And my favourite track off all time comes from latest human blue album - electrolux ----> Demon Dance!!
Thats it folks

kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 16:32
although the samples on arabesque are short I fancy the first track because of the progressive touch to it , non-consistent bass line , trancy pads , a bit of percussions spiced with the human blue way of making music, but the other tracks on the album are good as well a bit more to the psy side but at least it gives us some variation.

my fav for now is P.O.T.S. - Groove Garden ( human blue remix) a massive melody           @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 17:12
Listened to the samples and enjoyed them very much. My fav was Wheightless Waitress, because I'm a sucker for Human Blue's ability to slowly and progressively build a track until it explodes in a melodic and emotional climax. This is the reason that Environmental Boogie on Medium's Floor compilation and Intercity on Electric Roundabout are two of my alltime favourites from him. These two share the top stop along with Protonica in Transient's A Progress in Trance, my first encounter with Human Blue and you can say it was love at first sight, and Breaking Limits from Ice album, a driving old-school monstrous track. Finally a mention to Organic on Chillcode's Diskovery Channel.

Congrats to Human Blue and Transient
amotz_T
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 20:14
when is it coming out?
Greg Coyle
Kruger & Coyle

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 22:04
early september - if all runs smoothly
          www.transient.com
http://www.indiekazoo.com/transient
Astral699
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jul 30, 2006 12:49
Good luck Transient Records! What a come back, realy impressive keep it up like that, stick to good artists and don't fall into bad fullon vibes!

Cheers:)

RebeL9
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 13:40
Oh man have I been waiting for this album!
I was so happy to see Galactic Fire on the album. I first heard it 2 years ago when John 00 Fleming played it in one of his sets. I almost lost hope when it took this long for it to get released!
The entire album sounds amazing. It's so good to see quality full on stuff being produed 2006. Very difficult to pick out one tune. But of course Galactic Fire has a special place.

My alltime favourite Human Blue record is Memorexis from his Electric Roundabout album. That is for me the definition of progressive psytrance. I love the way it builds up for almost 8 minutes and then just blasts out.
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 10:34
This def seems to have been worth the wait. Hard to tell from the samples but Weightless Waitress and Galactic Fire are pretty even at the moment. Been annoying the shit out of John about Galactic Fire for ages so its great that its seeing a release as part of this album.

Favourite Human Blue track is a tough call. Street Pilot has always been an amazing track and again had to wait ages for that to get a release. Just the way it builds, it a serious eyes closed, hairs on neck up ride, and to me its simplicity was always its strength but it still has more layers than an onion.
LucidSounD
Lucid Sound

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 14:30
Finaly! Its getting closer and closer
Human Blue (Dag Wallin) is one of the very few artist in the scene who NEVER dissapointed me with his music, so im eagerly waitin for his new album!

Its hard to judge from these short previews cos all of his tracks have some surprise, which always makes them worth to listen, but i bet:
"Terpsichore"
will make people fly away in the morning for sure!

No doubt my all time favourite is Carpe Diem (made me cry many times
Cosmic Approach (electric roundabout)
Communicate (diskovery channel)
Rollercoaster (electrolux)
Theck
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 18:20
Id buy the album purely for Galactic Fire. Although the other samples are great, Galactic Fire is the one for me.

First heard in a John 00 Fleming set about 2 years ago now, it was finally IDed after email Dag about it. Ever since then I've been bugging John to release it, almost to the point of annoying him.

So yeah, when I saw it was on the album I was rather happy, to say the least. Absolute TUNE.

I'm tempted to say its the best track Dag has written, but I'm also tempted to give that accolade to Street Pilot. The idea of it is just so simple, but it works incredibly well.

By the way, if there are any delays on the album I'm coming to the studio to start up a big protest rally, consisting of me, a sign saying "Album now dammit" and a lot of "What do we want" "Human Blue album" "When do we want it" "NOW"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - Human Blue Competition

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance