Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: GMS LIVE, ZORBA LIVE, KNO-B & SINPATEX FRIDAY August 11th NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Presents: GMS LIVE, ZORBA LIVE, KNO-B & SINPATEX FRIDAY August 11th NYC

DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 05:07
any more propaganda? anybody? let's hear about it from somebody other than Alladin's propaganda/marketing team who have all joined Isratrance within the last month
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 05:17
If I'm right I am a member since 2003, and post propaganda/marketing to any trance team I've been to parties and enjoyed it, with no preferences.
DanVapid

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 05:55
Quote:

On 2006-08-14 05:17, FabsUSA wrote:
If I'm right I am a member since 2003, and post propaganda/marketing to any trance team I've been to parties and enjoyed it, with no preferences.

my post was not directed at you...it was directed at our four imaginary friends, ian, orbis, geminis, and nitido...please only post on this forum if you are a real person and have real experiences/opinions/information to add to discussion...cheers
fluxor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  125
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 08:34
nice brandon
EyalTov

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 08:46
Hi DanVapid,
U doesn’t have the right to blame Alladin Project Crew in propaganda; we have no connection to this ppl except that they have been in the party and like it, are you disturb by good comments to our parties? Maybe U R the propaganda…………

CHIKLES VALEDOR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 17:56
Quote:

On 2006-08-14 05:55, DanVapid wrote:
Quote:

my post was not directed at you...it was directed at our four imaginary friends, ian, orbis, geminis, and nitido...please only post on this forum if you are a real person and have real experiences/opinions/information to add to discussion...cheers

hey man do you have an idea who is orbis? how about if they are new in the forum!! when this shit btw djs and promotores is gonna end!! what i have to say is ..the party was FUCKING great a had a wonderfull time!! is nothing personal but i am part of alladin project !! have a nice day guys
vishwaatmaaa

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 17:58
keeep up the good moderation, my friend!!!!

Dan Vapid is in the Rapid Fire Round......

"Destruction is in Progress, Will Advise on Rejuvenation!!"
nitido

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 18:20
Quote:

Quote:

what a nice way to say welcome in the forum.
as the same way i support alladin i support you as a dj.. how? dancing everytime you come on the stage
i thought trance is about frienship and good vibe!........... looking forward for the next one alladin ....
since i remember alladin has been rocking places and trowing most of the best parties
who is good is good...
geminis

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 18:26
Quote:

On 2006-08-14 18:20, nitido wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

what a nice way to say welcome in the forum.
as the same way i support alladin i support you as a dj.. how? dancing everytime you come on the stage
i thought trance is about frienship and good vibe!........... looking forward for the next one alladin ....
since i remember alladin has been rocking places and trowing most of the best parties
who is good is good...

hi i think is dan vapid.
next party ill contact you before i post somethig is that o.k for you? i feel at home in this forum thanks brandon
orbis

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 19:54
Hey, I’m a new member, but I’ve been looking at this website for a long time ago because I thought it was a nice place to post about parties and reviews. So when I decide to join Isratrance and post my opinion, and also give some support I’m called” imaginary friend”. I didn’t know that everybody from this forum knew each other, if I knew I would have never posted because I don’t need to make sure that you guys know me, but let’s say that most of the people knows me because I’m present at almost all the parties, and you even know me personally. Well , I just wanna make sure that I say once again thanks for the party on Friday, I really had a wonderful experience, and I hope I will be able to keep posting my opinion when I believe it will make a difference to the organizers, producers, artists, etc…CHEERS!
pyramidion

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 21:03
It doesn't really matter whether these people are real or not, because most of us would never go to Avalon no matter who was playing, or how good any previous party "suuposedly" was.
peace
CHIKLES VALEDOR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 22:32
Quote:

On 2006-08-14 21:03, pyramidion wrote:
It doesn't really matter whether these people are real or not, because most of us would never go to Avalon no matter who was playing, or how good any previous party "suuposedly" was.
peace

thats right buddy i dont like avalon at all but we were helping with the promotion and providing good music to everyone who were at the dance floor and even people who were on the LIST and did not come ...see you at the next one
mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 23:42
On a related note, anyone with experience in this genre knows that GMS tends to have more than your average number of "no-shows".

DanVapid

Posted : Aug 15, 2006 01:20
i was in no way bashing the party or my friends who are part of Alladin Project...i unfortunately couldn't make it so i have nothing to voice about the party, positive or negative...i am simply trying to preserve the integrity of discussion on this forum by pointing out a blatantly suspicious pattern of posting...3 members joining on the same day, the 4th within the last month, all with similar posting styles, and seemingly no other purpose than to hype up a party...if furthur research confirms that these accounts are duplicates, then they will be deleted...so keep it real, always....thanks, and apologies to anybody that was offended inadvertently
anya

Posted : Aug 15, 2006 06:24
i joined u like 2 months ago, but i am constantly at this site for couple of years, and i would never write this post if i won't be shocked!!
is that TRANCE??? peace?? love??? music? and our love for music????
i was at the party, people were dancing, music was great and i had a great time.
such a hateridge! why? oh, why??
NO REALLY, the party was great.
with TRANCE situation in NYC, compare to overseas big cities, we all should help each other, not otherwise, my friends.
hope next time i'll comment just to thank organizers, without explaining why is that.
breathe in and smile everbody, piece and love.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: GMS LIVE, ZORBA LIVE, KNO-B & SINPATEX FRIDAY August 11th NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance