Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Chilluminati present Sacred Earth Open Air, Wisconsin, Memorial Day weekend

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chilluminati present Sacred Earth Open Air, Wisconsin, Memorial Day weekend

gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 17, 2006 23:00
more info @ www.chilluminati.org

The Chilluminati present
Sacred Earth Open Air
May 26-29 2006 Memorial Day Weekend
@ a location TBA, near Black River Falls, Wisconsin

An open air camping festival brought to life with consciousness, harmony, mind-expanding music & visuals. Four days & three nights of psychedelic sound, visuals, art & fire dancing.

::: TIME AND LOCATION :::

When: Memorial Day Weekend Friday May 26 - Monday May 29, RAIN or SHINE ; specific times TBA @ http://www.chilluminati.org
Where: near Black River Falls, Wisconsin - maps, directions, details TBA @ http://www.chilluminati.org

::: BUY TICKETS :::

18+ unless accompanied by parent (MUST BRING ID)
EARLY BIRD $30 to April 30th, or first 50 tickets
PRE-REGISTERED $40 May 1st (or whenever EARLY BIRD tickets sell out) to May 22nd
GATE ADMISSION $50

Ticket prices cover performances, tent camping and parking for 4 DAYS and 3 NIGHTS, and campground facilities. Trailer camping is available on a limited, first-come first-serve basis. Electric/water/sewer hookups are extra for trailers. Inquire for details.

PURCHASE TICKETS @ http://www.psymbolic.com/sacred_earth

::: AUDIO : LIVE MUSICIANS :::

LOUD (live)
Com.pact / Dooflex / Divine Balance / dbsonic - [Israel]
LOUD (Kobi Toledano and Eitan Raiter, located in the city of Haifa Israel) were both infected by the psytrance bug and movement back in the mid-nineties. While both were travelling and experiencing global psychedelic culture, the two cosmically met and LOUD was born. LOUD has a significant and daring new sound, fresh and powerful, always seeking to expand their knowledge and results. LOUD have licensed many tracks, to be featured on labels such as: Trancelucent, Doof Records, Skykey Records and Divine Balance Records. Their full-length album will be coming out soon on Com.pact Records.

Onnomon (live)
Soular Records / Psymbolic Shop - [Pennsylvania]
Onnomon is rapidly emerging as one of the top psytrance producers in the world. His recent album, “No Monno” was referred to as “An utterly smashing surprise…” on psyreviews.com. He’s had releases on countless labels and recently returned from touring in Israel. His unique style is not to be missed! (CDs & Album Downloads available through Psymbolic's online shop.)
http://www.psymbolic.com/frame.html?http://www.psymbolic.com/shop/music/onnomon/index.html

Androcell (live)
Celestial Dragon / Psymbolic Shop - [Arizona]
With his new second album "Efflorescence" just coming out on Celestial Dragon Records, musician and artist Tyler Smith, aka Quasga, will navigate a psychedelic night-time landscape anchored in dub and integrate organic and electronic sounds. Warm melodies are diversified against a framework of intricate rhythms and arching harmonies. Unique spoken samples are incorporated seamlessly and used with clear intent. Interstitial atmospheric sounds provide for a continuous listening experience. (CDs & Album Downloads available through Psymbolic's online shop.)
http://www.psymbolic.com/shop/music/androcell/index.html

Bodhisattva 13:20 (live)
Geomagnetic / Divine Balance - [California]
Coming out of the dark desert scene Bodhi shares a bit of sacred magic as he twists your mind with new and unheard complex frequency function combinations. He is an award-winning electronic musician with releases on such labels as Truffle, Trishula, Psybertribe, Vertigo and coming soon on Geomagnetic/Darkstar Records will be his highly anticipated 2nd album "Secrets of the Mojave."

KiloWatts (live)
Diffusion Records / Psymbolic Shop - [Pennsylvania]
Recently completing his 4th album, "Routes", among numerous singles and remixes, James Watts continues to create dynamic and unpredictable moods with his music. He's generally known for his complex rhythmic audio editing, sliced and diced to all hell, married to wistful melodic structure and vaporous soundscapes. His livesets are a combination of intricate programmed beats and sojourns into improvised experimental groovology, often evolving into thick layered violet walls of sound. (CDs & Album Downloads available through Psymbolic's online shop.)
http://www.psymbolic.com/shop/music/kilowatts/problem_solving.html

Merkaballah (live)
Space Dub Vibrations - [Colorado]
Merkaballah, is comprised of Jym Fair, Avery Runner, and Doug Beechwood. Formulated in 2002, the group has been seen @ VideA in Barcelona Spain2002: AVit Chicago in 2003; "Motion Notion' near Edmunton, Alberta Canada also in 2004; 'As One' festival near Eugene Oregon 2004; and most recently at 'One Tribe' functions on their home turf of Denver, Colo. Merkaballah's DVD A/V single 'Theta Drive', continues on where 'Alpha Code', DJ Elf Arrow (Avery) and VJ Pixylight's (Jym) DJ/VJ mix DVD, leaves off. Theta Drive wisks its viewers into theta consciousness, by means of mixed archetypical imagery.

Convolution Integral (live)
Joshbrill dot com - [Illinois]
Josh Brill orchestrates and manipulates soundscapes, live instruments and dense modern harmonies while using a jazz/jam band improvisational approach. The psymbient sound that CI brings to the world is a duality of the ambient and the participatory. The guitar soundscapes that CI creates begin with a single note, and through the use of loops, the past and present meet as they convolve with their distant relative, future. Josh has toured as a guitarist with numerous national and international acts.

Kourosh Dini (live)
Psymbolic Shop - [Illinois]
Kourosh Dini is a classically trained musician & a psychiatrist focusing on the development of human & thought. The creation of his music is a reflection of the development of life such as that of a person's. His cycling flow of dark & light offers a soundtrack for philosophical contemplation, a great backdrop for generating conversation & a must listen for those who wish to dig a little deeper to appreciate the beauty contained within. (CDs & Album Downloads available through symbolic's online shop.)
http://www.psymbolic.com/shop/music/kourosh_dini/index.html

Venus,i (live)
[Illinois]
Chicago based Venus, i has been brewing its special blend of organic electro dub since 2005. A robust yet rich full-bodied tonic with a sweet manicured finish, leaving you with a pleasantly funky aftertaste. In just over a year Venus, i has found a voice it's proud to call its own, expressed through tones ranging from ambient minimal soundscapes to melodic beat driven dub.

::: VISUAL : LIVE PERFORMANCES :::
For 3 nights, 8 collectives of visual artistry match cutting-edge technology with unparalleled performance. A "Hexagonalism" custom projection display, Pioneer's newest DVJ video turntables, multiple realtime interactive visual systems, a virtual teleportation booth where participants can send video postcards to their future selves & the most cinematic moments of console game graphics culminate into an extraordinary dance space experience.

VJ Pixylight
Space Dub Vibrations / Inside Us All - [Colorado]

Reality Engine
Realityengine dot org - [New York]

Matyas
Realityengine dot org - [New York]

Psymbolic
Psymbolic dot com - [Illinois]

VJ Mason Dixon
VJmasondixon dot com / MG Chicago - [Illinois]

Dr. Spook
Geomagnetic / Divine Balance - [San Francisco]

MFVJ
MFchicago dot com - [Illinois]

Merkaba Visuals
Performance Visual Entrainment - [Illinois]

Video Janitor
Videojanitor dot com - [Illinois]

The League of Light
Theleagueoflight dot com - [Illinois]

::: DECOR : ART INSTALLATIONS :::

Devorah - Vision Collective - [Chicago]
Alison aka Sprite - Microcosm Muse Productions / Audiognomes - [Illinois]
Gaian Mind - Gaian-Mind dot com - [Florida]
Alberto - Cosmic Traveler - [Italy]
Serena - Doodlbug - [North Carolina]

::: AUDIO : DJs :::

Allen
Gaian Mind - [Florida]

Dr. Spook
Geomagnetic / Divine Balance - [San Francisco]

Pedro
Interchill - [New York]

Blue Spectral Monkey
Interchill / Touch Samadhi - [North Carolina]

Mist
Acidance / Mistical Productions / Divine Balance - [Texas]

Witchdokta
Full Circle / Phoenix Family - [California]

Arahat aka DJ Hidro-Ponik
Cosmic Theatre - [California]

Alberto
Cosmic Traveler - [Italy]

Airyck - Subconscious Collective - [Iowa]
NOD - Touch Samadhi - [North Carolina]
D.N.X (Dan Efex) - Danefex dot com - [Illinois]
S.O.T. - Touch Samadhi / Chilluminati - [Illinois]
Kaiser Soze - Touch Samadhi / Chilluminati - [Wisconsin]
Asmadeus - Native State / Chilluminati - [Illinois]
Derby - Touch Samadhi / Chilluminati - [Illinois]
Underfoot - Audiognomes / Chilluminati - [Wisconsin]
Toki - Audiognomes - [Wisconsin]
Shai - Divine Balance / Chilluminati - [Illinois]
Robyo - Audiognomes - [Illinois]
PsiloPsyBen - Audiognomes - [Wisconsin]
Damon - Divine Balance - [Illinois]
Select A-B - independent - [Illinois]
m50 - Consumers Label - [Illinois]
Destro - Zod - [Wisconsin]
Cringer - Part Time Suckers - [Illinois]
Kat_zyie - Part Time Suckers - [Illinois]
Jeekoos - Part Time Suckers - [Illinois]
Kee - Part Time Suckers - [Illinois]

. . . more artists, info listed @ www.chilluminati.org

kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 00:00
Boom. Verrrry nice. Blessings to all involved.
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 01:13
a lot of names on that lineup that i would love to see

the best of luck with the preparations

for sure, this will be amazing           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 07:38
*bounce bounce* Be awesome to see those I saw last summer on my summer jaunts in the midwest!! People I have not heard of to explore their sounds! Fascinating things to see. One of my favorite camping grounds!

hecka yeah!
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 19:43
Just got tickets for Moke and myself. This is an absolutely sick lineup and a great pre-sale ticket price!!           Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 20:03
Just bought my tickets too!

This is going to be THE event for the midwest. Great lineup, beautiful location, fantastic visuals.

Especially excited about Androcell, Onnomon & Kourosh Dini. Lots of magic waiting to happen!
SOT
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 20, 2006 22:06
... more surprises in store from the west coast spaceship. this is getting better and better by the day.           ----------------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/primordialtrance
http://www.chilluminati.org/
http://www.touchsamadhi.com/
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Apr 20, 2006 22:24
Good luck to all involved, stellar line-up.
Really digin the mid-west vibes.
keep up this way, Chiluminati rocks           https://www.djjeto.com
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 20, 2006 23:10
i can't wait to get out there for this. i saw pics of the campgrounds, amazing. too bad this wasn't during nudist week.           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
KaiserSoze
Primordial Ooze

Posted : Apr 20, 2006 23:45
Oh, did we forget to mention this is a mandatory nude festival? "mandatory" means optional, right? I failed math..           AntiShanti/Sangoma
Chilluminati.org, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi
KaiserSoze
Primordial Ooze

Posted : Apr 21, 2006 00:24
New Addition:

Random (live)
Geomagnetic / Phoenix Family / Divine Balance - [California]
Ross Dubios (aka Random) began DJing in 1996. He started writing psytrance music in 2000. Known for constantly making music that kidnaps the listener's mind and sends it spiraling across frequency and time. His unique sound is intelligent, crunchy, groovy and mind expanding. Random has 14+ tracks out on 8+ compilations on Acidance, Shiva Space Technology, Spun Records, Timecode Records and much more. His new album "Implicate Order" is available this spring.           AntiShanti/Sangoma
Chilluminati.org, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 03:18
i think i'm going to use my vacation time to go to this. I have a feeling it'll be worth it
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 03:47
Quote:

On 2006-04-17 23:00, gatsby wrote:

For 3 nights, 8 collectives of visual artistry match cutting-edge technology with unparalleled performance. A "Hexagonalism" custom projection display, Pioneer's newest DVJ video turntables, multiple realtime interactive visual systems, a virtual teleportation booth where participants can send video postcards to their future selves & the most cinematic moments of console game graphics culminate into an extraordinary dance space experience.

Imagining this stage gives me goosebumps!

A complete visual & aural experience. Lots of crazy shit is gonna go down yo!
1 month to go... yippeeeeee
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Apr 28, 2006 07:18
Get Your tickets
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 28, 2006 07:58
That means Kaiser's required to be nude. Worth the price of admission right there.

Quote:

On 2006-04-20 23:45, KaiserSoze wrote:
Oh, did we forget to mention this is a mandatory nude festival? "mandatory" means optional, right? I failed math..

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Chilluminati present Sacred Earth Open Air, Wisconsin, Memorial Day weekend

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance