Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BIG&DanKo Karma: Protoculture Live 1st Time in Israel | Atomic Pulse Launch| Lish | Thursday 2/3
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BIG&DanKo Karma: Protoculture Live 1st Time in Israel | Atomic Pulse Launch| Lish | Thursday 2/3

DanKo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 11:24
Tnx all for the replies and pms...
We are happy to tell u that the first 50 ticket buyers will get a free album from BNE records !
Enjoy
BIG & DanKo Karma
toto

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 12:06
album?
atomic pulse album no way because is not
ready yet sooo which album you give us man?
DanKo
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2006 12:56
Quote:

On 2006-03-02 12:06, toto wrote:
album?
atomic pulse album no way because is not
ready yet sooo which album you give us man?

You will get Atomic Pulse Album with voucher if it will not be ready till the evening although we are still holding our fingers crossed. Or you can choose B-wicked album or TimeLock on the place. Be possitive Toto
toto

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 13:58
ok man
see you in the evening
DanKo
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2006 15:31
Yo yo
Nate - Protoculture is in Israel...
Get ready....
DannyK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 16:46
Good Luck Dan,
Youre GF is Definately gonna get the celebration she deserves,
Happy B-Day Meital,
see u there           www.myspace.com/dklivemusic
SissKo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 18:19
Let's Kick Some Ass

Count Me In Please...           b]31.12.07 >> Playa Santa Teresa, Costa Rica >> New Year 2008 PsySet[/b]
Ben-G

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 11:09
Well, no review yet and i saw this promotion ad only now so i'm gonna reply here.
i wasn't at the party but i must say something- if you're bringing protoculture to israel (finally!) and you have such a good line-up, why do you do the party in such a shitty place like the comfort 13??
i went to many parties in the comfort (also big&dankos') and its always the same- too many ppl (limit the tickets!!), really bad sound (echo from all over the place, only the 50 ppl in the middle of the dancefloor get to hear decent sound), and unwanted crowd (even if not all of them get inside).
so again i ask why? if you have enough money to hire phone girls to call me every week to remind me about the party and you have such a big crowd, why don't you invest just a bit more money and do it in a nice place that not all the arsim of israel know, and that has a better sound?? i guess its just cheaper 4 u to rent the comfort...
just to make myself clear- i have a lot of respect to all the party organizers in israel and i know money is an issue in this business, and you invest a lot from yourself in the party, money and spirit, but if you can do it a bit better, please do... don't let the old crowd be disappointed and miss the best acts in the world just because you wanna make more money...
Think about it....
outlaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 14:40
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 11:09, Ben-G wrote:
Well, no review yet and i saw this promotion ad only now so i'm gonna reply here.
i wasn't at the party but i must say something- if you're bringing protoculture to israel (finally!) and you have such a good line-up, why do you do the party in such a shitty place like the comfort 13??
i went to many parties in the comfort (also big&dankos') and its always the same- too many ppl (limit the tickets!!), really bad sound (echo from all over the place, only the 50 ppl in the middle of the dancefloor get to hear decent sound), and unwanted crowd (even if not all of them get inside).
so again i ask why? if you have enough money to hire phone girls to call me every week to remind me about the party and you have such a big crowd, why don't you invest just a bit more money and do it in a nice place that not all the arsim of israel know, and that has a better sound?? i guess its just cheaper 4 u to rent the comfort...
just to make myself clear- i have a lot of respect to all the party organizers in israel and i know money is an issue in this business, and you invest a lot from yourself in the party, money and spirit, but if you can do it a bit better, please do... don't let the old crowd be disappointed and miss the best acts in the world just because you wanna make more money...
Think about it....

A point            E is for pussies... 1200mics make a man...
...ReaL EyeS RealizE ReaL LieS...
DanKo
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 3, 2006 16:36
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 11:09, Ben-G wrote:
Think about it....

http://layla.ynet.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=73607&e=101&a=25&p=143
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BIG&DanKo Karma: Protoculture Live 1st Time in Israel | Atomic Pulse Launch| Lish | Thursday 2/3
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance