Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Ferbi Boys-Twilight Zone Debut Album (Com.Pact Records)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ferbi Boys-Twilight Zone Debut Album (Com.Pact Records)

psykadu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  74
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 23:10
coming soon on 10.3.2006 from Com.pact Records(Israel)

Ferbi Boys debut album
Aviram Shahri& itay spektor,the 2/3 from sesto sento with their debut album as ferbi boys.

track list:
1. Intro
2. Evil Twin of Fantasy
3. Tripy Ride
4. Energy Bar
5. Outrun
6. Hapathetis B (Feat. Apocalypse)
7. Wild East
8. Nod Lead (Feat. Bizzare Contact)
9. Ferbistein
10. Banana Split

-------------------------------------------
Internal System
InterSys

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 09:12
COM.PACT RECORDS IS BACK WITH A VICIOUS NEW RELEASE!!!
CPCD-IL029 - FERBI BOYS - TWILIGHT ZONE CD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRACK LIST:

1. Intro
2. Evil Twin of Fantasy
3. Tripy Ride
4. Energy Bar
5. Outrun
6. Hapathetis B (Feat. Apocalypse)
7. Wild East
8. Nod Lead (Feat. Bizzare Contact)
9. Ferbistein
10. Banana Split

PROMOTIONAL STICKER IS INCLUDED!!!
RELEASE: 10.03.2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOUND ENHANCED RELEASE INFORMATION PAGE CAN BE ACCESSED HERE:
http://www.boadistribution.com/news/COMPACT/CPCD-IL029
DISTRIBUTION BY BOA DISTRIBUTION
HTTP://WWW.BOADISTRIBUTION.COM

We have long been waiting, but finally it is here to grab you and sweep you off your feet...
The most anticipated album of 2006 - FERBI BOYS - TWILIGHT ZONE.
FERBI BOYS, Aviram Saharai & Itai Spector (AKA SESTO SENTO), welcome you to a piece of their action, bringing you this ultra massive production ever. The jewel in the crown, the cream of the crop, the icing on the cake, where a dream becomes a reality!!!
This ultra galactic duo have already produced, along with Matan Kadosh (AKA GATAKA), 2 Featured best selling Sesto Sento albums, V/A Afula On CD, which they compiled, Sesto Sento remix's album released last year, basically concurred all corners of the earth, introducing and infecting more and more happy souls around the world... bringing in massive amount of fans to their enlightening Live shows. FERBI BOYS begun as a side project in 2002 and so far have released 2 featured EP's, both practically sold out, and a wide selection of tracks on various compilations. This project is aiming towards a darker psychedelic full on with touches of Techno.
The result is just breathtaking, a mega explosive production, breaking new frontiers, taking sound deeper & further through a dark tunnel and right back into the glamorous soothing light. FERBI BOYS just compliment the dance floor, manipulating it with an absolute charm.
TWILIGHT ZONE is an absolute classic, grab an original copy, before its heads out to outer-space...

Taken from public servers of Com.Pact Records!
           Play It and Never Stop!
www.intersysmusic.com
www.myspace.com/intersysmusic
www.utopia-records.com
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 12:10
10x better than any Sesto Sento cheese....luv this quite a bit and was pleasantly surprised with it....looking ffwd to get the album 'cause I just got a few tunes, but boy....do they rock !
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 15:26
Once again, I will break out from the usual "wank-wank nudge nudge" routine endlessly conducted in countless promotional topics.

Quote:
The result is just breathtaking, a mega explosive production, breaking new frontiers, taking sound deeper & further (...)

Pff. I have seen this kind of texts like a gazillion times before. Let the music speak for itself, don't make up things like it was another Juno Reactor or Eat Static release. For Christ's sake...

Quote:
TWILIGHT ZONE is an absolute classic, grab an original copy (...)

And again, sometimes these blah-blah-blah promotional texts are just plain ridiculous. Hallucinogen's "Twisted" is a classic, so is Mozart and Pink Floyd. This ain't. It's not ever released, so how can it be a classic? Isn't that a logical fallacy?

My 2 cents.
          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 20:37
hey Templar, looks like you don't like promotional comments! you came on the wrong thread then

Apart from that, I'm really looking forward to this! The track in the latest Back To Galaxy compilation is just fantastic!
vena

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 21:25
Quote:

On 2006-02-10 15:26, Templar^ wrote:

Pff. I have seen this kind of texts like a gazillion times before. Let the music speak for itself, don't make up things like it was another Juno Reactor or Eat Static release. For Christ's sake...

Hallucinogen's "Twisted" is a classic, so is Mozart and Pink Floyd. This ain't. It's not ever released, so how can it be a classic? Isn't that a logical fallacy?

yes indeed! simon's stuff is classic, pink floyd, juno reactor, eat static etc.

not any kid that is got 16 years old is a musician.
the scene is sucks for more than 4-5 years!

Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 21:53
Quote:

wite all the respect Sesto guys are not "any kids" thier 2nd sesto album is one of the best full on albums all time IMO..           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Miguz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 23:03
Good Luck Aviram & Itai
I Like the Ferby Boys sound
I can`t wait for this Album

See ya @ Compact lable Party in Luzern
the mind

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 17:07
But Pitch Hikers just released an album called "Twilight Zone"

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/nex/nex1cd006.html
katam
Abomination

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 18:39
Quote:

On 2006-02-12 17:07, the mind wrote:
But Pitch Hikers just released an album called "Twilight Zone"

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/nex/nex1cd006.html

yeah with no disrespect to them and i wish them all the best, they should of checked that the title of the album isnt used already.
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 19:21
Yo Itay and Aviram ...

wish u all the best luck with this one ...
I am sure this one will rockkkkk ...

Hugs

and see you soon

Simon
          www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 20:47
Quote:

On 2006-02-10 21:53, Sputer wrote:
Quote:

wite all the respect Sesto guys are not "any kids" thier 2nd sesto album is one of the best full on albums all time IMO..

I agree, the second sesto sento album is also one of my top favs. And I hope this release won't dissapoint as many newer Com.Pact releases have and as the Gataka album...IMO           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Bardak

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 08:29
Quote:

On 2006-02-10 21:25, vena wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-02-10 15:26, Templar^ wrote:

Hallucinogen's "Twisted" is a classic, so is Mozart and Pink Floyd. This ain't. It's not ever released, so how can it be a classic? Isn't that a logical fallacy?

yes indeed! simon's stuff is classic, pink floyd, juno reactor, eat static etc.

i aggree......compact records are the world champions for talking & promotion speicely dj bog!!
but its always disapointed after listening.
i must aggree, to let the music talk....& this is the low side of them.
one of the problems with the all sesto,ferby & all this orgy groups of them its the low gear they work....the sound is very lam in all of the productions those guys make!
SORRY....but i will pass this one as all compact releases latly!!!

Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 08:43
Quote:

On 2006-02-10 20:37, MercuryFall wrote:
hey Templar, looks like you don't like promotional comments! you came on the wrong thread then

I don't like promotional comments? What gave you that idea? I like them, especially those who don't try to switch off my intelligence with their shallowness. I don't like bullshit and this is one beyond any doubt.

If I'm not mistaken there will be some wise guy with a blue or green tag round the corner, telling in an Engrish manner about P.L.U.R. and me being totally disrespectful. So predictable.

Open your eyes people...          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Chlamydia Jones

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 09:40
hello dearies,
had to pop in...

You all talk about 'let the music talk', yet all your discussion here is about the promotional text, the Ferbie Boys gay name, Com.pact's lameness and such - but no actual commentary about the release itself.

interesting...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Ferbi Boys-Twilight Zone Debut Album (Com.Pact Records)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance