Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - TranceTales...
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TranceTales...

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 08:40
I was reading the older posts in this forum and sometimes I found some TranceTales, histories about something that happened in a party or in a Studio or anywhere, that is somehow trance related...
Nice histories about trance people and their peculiar style of life... Some of them are funny...

So I ask everyone who know any trancetale to write it down here...
Thanks...
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 13:42
I've made a complete fool of myself so many times.. most of finns usually drink quite much alcohol before going anywhere.. anyways.. besides that I sometimes smoke some weed before parties.. and since I don't smoke too often I'm usually sort of "high" and drunk at the same time..
So a lot of funny things can happen.. I've had really cool chat with Benji aka Prometheus while being so so so high.. at the time I didn't even know who he was and he was the next in the line up.. So.. I was telling him how many cool songs I've downloaded from Prometheus and ofcourse I was talking some total bullshit too.. he didn't mind too much though..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 27, 2011 01:16
Quote:

On 2002-11-24 13:42, traveller wrote:
I've made a complete fool of myself so many times.. most of finns usually drink quite much alcohol before going anywhere.. anyways.. besides that I sometimes smoke some weed before parties.. and since I don't smoke too often I'm usually sort of "high" and drunk at the same time..
So a lot of funny things can happen.. I've had really cool chat with Benji aka Prometheus while being so so so high.. at the time I didn't even know who he was and he was the next in the line up.. So.. I was telling him how many cool songs I've downloaded from Prometheus and ofcourse I was talking some total bullshit too.. he didn't mind too much though..

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - TranceTales...

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance