Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!

GOAPETE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 6, 2006 22:20
A lot of people have been saying that the amount of money is not worth it to do anything. My opinion is that psy-trance world is more about respect and I do think it is not what is happening in this case. I think Mishel does owe some sort of explanation to these artists, who feel screwed over.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 6, 2006 22:37
what do you expect??? Everyone has those damn "$$" sign's in there eye's these days..

I know for a fact, that when Safi came to Montreal, the promotors who brought him down didn't end up paying safi 1 penny.. this was last summer though.. maybe he's trying to get revenge??

"VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 00:53
I would like to know something.
Do you guys think : he made profits and ran out with the money OR he didn't sell enough and got no money to pay the artists ?
The first would realy make him a thief, bastard or whatever... the second a bad /not-so-good label-manager during a time hard for quite a few label anyway...

Let's hope he will come here and answer by himself...
aliened

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 01:02
shame on u Michel , but u actin exectly as ur ppl usually do .. specially the fact that u ask a person u fooled n betrayed to apologise is nonsense .
support , respect and good luck to u guys , fight not for money but for justice
and frm now and on i offer to call him SAFI DISCONNECTION
          " And as the gods have given us , so we return the gift " - Bill Cosmosis " Gift of the Gods "
" That's right - otherworld lifeforms . A fucking alien ! "
'Strange word like 'psychedelic,' you know - drugs, the whole bit, you know, 'fre
Tryambaka
Tryambaka

Posted : Jan 7, 2006 02:26
Quote:

On 2006-01-07 00:53, Tris wrote:
I would like to know something.
Do you guys think : he made profits and ran out with the money OR he didn't sell enough and got no money to pay the artists ?
The first would realy make him a thief, bastard or whatever... the second a bad /not-so-good label-manager during a time hard for quite a few label anyway...

Let's hope he will come here and answer by himself...

well... if he doesn't have money to make a VA... the right thing to do is stay still!don't contact artists..
DreamVisionMedia
Chromosome/Andromeda

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 09:32
Answer to Shawnodese:
I dont think we wanna fight against each other. I think we both has to much to loose. Its better to choose the battles with care.
some battles a man can win some battles a man cant. and by the way, you forgot the bad part that you made from this story your telling, there is allways 2 sides you know.. Both you and I aint jesus so lets leave it there. I dont wanna bring up a fight in this forum against you.. Im fighting Safi not you. Lets speak private instead. Its your choice. Regards Anders Nilsson           Anders Nilsson - DmTraveller!
Soul Surfer, Andromeda, Chromosome
Web: www.dreamvisionmedia.net
Web: www.chromosome-music.net
Myspace: chromosomemusicnet
Myspace: andromedamusicnet

Associated Companies:
www.psyshop.com
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 11:43
Quote:

On 2006-01-06 21:23, *Karma Cola* wrote:
Safi didnt play in India coz of some fcuked up reason!!! Check out the india thread for more info.

Hey ishaan , the motive of posting here is not to pile more scum on mishel...its a topic that has not been answered anywhere in the indian section...there is a lame reasoning there...referring to him(mishel) missing the flight for india...and it has been accepted lying back !!! there are no answers from anyone not even the organiser's !! I was hoping if mishel would come and address few things ! nothing against him or anyone else.

Plus i really wonder everyone is piling the posts for him...is he even registered with isra to answer Anders issues // what about someone from spliff records ? surrender ??

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 16:43
Mishel has been doing this shit since the nitzhonot era. I won't get into the details, but he's fucked over a lot of people - doing this for over 5 years now.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
aliened

Posted : Jan 7, 2006 16:50
cheers up guys , u learned that lesson so ull not make the same mistakes in ze future , cheers up . Michel is a bad n terreble person , we all can see it well
          " And as the gods have given us , so we return the gift " - Bill Cosmosis " Gift of the Gods "
" That's right - otherworld lifeforms . A fucking alien ! "
'Strange word like 'psychedelic,' you know - drugs, the whole bit, you know, 'fre
69 Bit

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 17:53
Great thieves punish little ones
little thieves punish all of us ...

psypras
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 8, 2006 01:12
if he dont pay artists.. why should we pay the him ?
i feel like downloading he he happy new year, and good luck guys
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 8, 2006 01:16
damn!
those were 4 interesting pages..!!

but it's one sided assualt..!!

spliff rec..any reply??
          <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 8, 2006 13:10
I am just wonderig what will happend on psy trance sceene if artist could sell their tracks for a thousands of euros, instead for a few hundred. I know that maybe this is stupid comparation, but than we all just have to wonder where this scene really goes, if labels can not pay artist even that amount of money for a 80% of artist/tracks is really not more than a just a few hundred. Offcourse i am not telling that Andres has no right to ask what belongs to him. In the end, i will do the same as he, not couse of money, just for puting things on a right place. I really hope that u will get ur money at the end, but this is not some isolated incident, some of u maybe remeber similuar situation with ZMA few years ago, if we dig enough i am sure that we will find more.
          myspace.com/audionova
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 8, 2006 18:46
OK ppl,
this has turned to dirty laundry again, non of us have any tools to judge here as we didn't hear the other side. If Saffi ppl want to respond then can write us and we'll open it up for them...           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance