Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!

DreamVisionMedia
Chromosome/Andromeda

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 12:57
Reply to trance chick:
you say:

" Advance payment would be one solution... does that option still exist with rec. labels? "

Answer:

My waiting all these 67 weeks after release is actually waiting for the "advance Payment" that was supposed to be payed out at release, I dont think we ever get to see any money, but for thats not the point, Im just trying to show to others and warn them.

Regards Anders Nilsson
          Anders Nilsson - DmTraveller!
Soul Surfer, Andromeda, Chromosome
Web: www.dreamvisionmedia.net
Web: www.chromosome-music.net
Myspace: chromosomemusicnet
Myspace: andromedamusicnet

Associated Companies:
www.psyshop.com
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 13:03
There you go Trancechick...on your face answer

But where is spliff records crew and mishel himself to address this situation ??            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 13:42
I have one question for you guys.

If you have signed contract why it is problem to get your money in a legal way ? (I mean lawers etc...)           -=Lead System Designer=-
S.D6 (Yakir .B.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 13:56
If you have a contract you can Sue him and if you have not sign a contrack you cant do nothing...
          ================
S.D6 & Iron Madness- Dinak Production - Acidance Rec.
S.D6 Vs. Iron Madness- Blues Mystery - Doof Rec. & Yellow Sunshine Explosions rec.
Deepsky and Marc .M.- Lost In the moment (Deep Six remix) - Iboga rec. (Soon)
plexon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 15:04
well its an open isue because they come from europe and he from il and trance makers are stoners they dont have money to take it this high but there are few ways to get back at him and he is cutting his contacts anywhere like that so its just time till he will fade to black ppl like him we have allot and something shold be done about it 4 sure book him and dont pay that will ring him a bell and let him feel the burn saffi you are the bad side of trance in any way ppl like you make me sick remember that its in your karma and will hunt you forever the game you play so get redy for a bumpy ride when ppl will watch you and smile
plexon

Posted : Jan 5, 2006 15:06
btw i saw saffi top ten all the artists names sound like big names but not whats up with that dude can anybody can tell me ???
volvox box
Inactive User
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 15:43
thanks for the info i was just planning to send him my music           http://www.insected.com
http://www.shkart.com
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 16:01
CP, the money that is needed to sue someone overseas is usually much much more the the whole ammound of money due in the contract.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 5, 2006 16:37
But, AFAIK, the loser will have to pay all the legal expenses. No ?           -=Lead System Designer=-
Digital Syndicate

Posted : Jan 5, 2006 17:23
Plaintiff will not pay the fee charged by the court in order to sue Safi Connection if he won the law suit, however, afaik plaintiffs still may owe the fees due by his lawyer if hired to handle all paper works. Even without lawyer, he has to present himself to the court for hearing or other reasons everytime requested, not only once this may occur thus he has to travel often there for that would cost a lot of money and time.

Thus, not all payment will not be covered. You still have a lot to pay even winning $1000.00 or so for a track.

Reality is, you have to sue not only actual loss/damage but such compensation along with that to cover all of your expence stated above. This sounds such an advantage for Safi Connection, however, I believe ppl who got ripped can gather and sue him at international authority or court.

This may differ by places but basically it is the same everywhere from my experience.

I do hope Chromosome and other artists gets paid soon since Safi Connection still playing sometimes in Tokyo and must be getting paid around $1500.00 + transportation for live act.

These things happens everywhere but this must be one of reason that some great minded artists could not keep producing music.

Shed
Misha(Overlap)
Neogen / Overlap

Posted : Jan 5, 2006 17:36
this is true,we had same problem..but finaly got advance but not from mishel,from my friend party organaizer who booked him in moscow and gave me money from his advance for gig!           Planet Ben Records
SONNENVAKUUM
Sonnenvakuum

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 17:49
Good Afternoon all

so, after my answer to Anders Topic , Mishel wrote me the following : ___"Listen , if you dont apologize on isratrance forum , no way in the world you will get your money !"___

So, im a bit confused now , for what should i apologize ? Maybe because im telling the truth here ? We have taken now a lawyer in Tel Aviv which allready contacted Mishel and told him if we dont get paid until the 8th of January we will take legal actions against Spliff Music.

If anyone else has contracts with Spliff Music which are violated by Mishel , please send me all the needed information to my email adress "media at soniccube.ch" and i will check with the lawyer what can be done.

Kind Regards Daniel
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 17:59
if you feel like you have a solid case, u may file a "class action" suit against spliff music - that will reduce your profit, but for sure reduce your costs.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
stompa

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 20:31
It seems that Mr.Safi himself is reading the posts in this topic so maybe he could throw in a post to explain why he is holding on to your money, it could not be that hard.
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 21:04
too many complainant...i didnt know mishel biton have like this personality ..!! very strange things from a professional producer from israel!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance