Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!

DreamVisionMedia
Chromosome/Andromeda

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 19:22
Hello. Im Anders Nilsson, producer behind Chromosome. I just want to give an advice to anyone who has the thought of releasing on SPliff Music, My experience is that Mishel Bitton ( Safi Connection ) Is just a lying thief, a stealer and coward. He refuse to pay artists their rightfull money even though he say he will pay, DO NOT TRUST a man like this. He will probably STEAL YOUR MONEY as the THIEF he is.
BIG WARNING to this cheap human being.
Do not believe his lies!!

Regards Anders Nilsson           Anders Nilsson - DmTraveller!
Soul Surfer, Andromeda, Chromosome
Web: www.dreamvisionmedia.net
Web: www.chromosome-music.net
Myspace: chromosomemusicnet
Myspace: andromedamusicnet

Associated Companies:
www.psyshop.com
Chen Eilat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 20:04
bad to hear about this on our scene
Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 20:18
Hey Anders,

I must to said you have right about Mishel, my name is Hugo and I'm A&R of Mandala Records (France) and beside of that im Artistic Management from some friends and what i can say he steal me as well, so this is the list of the tracks he didnt pay since long time:

Safi Connection - Solaric Seeds (Life Style rmx) (Safi Connection - The Remixes)
Safi Connection - Hello Houston (Spiritual Enhancer rmx) (Safi Connection - The Remixes)
Life Style vs. Hyperceptiohm - This is a Demo (V/A - Heat.Nat.Koot)
Spiritual Enhancer - Re-Generator (V/A - Splif & Roll)
Safi Connection vs. Life Style - Digital Enviroment (Safi Connection next album)

As you can see guys i think this post is very important to all the artists who want work with Spliff Music and believe me you never will get the money of the tracks so stop to work with this guy and for the moderators please dont delete this topic because all the people need to know even more to the artists.

Honestly i dont know why he do this but . . just sucks.

Best Regards,
Hugo
A&R Mandala Records
www.mandalarecords.org (Under Construction)
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 20:51
What a shame           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
Dual Band
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 4, 2006 21:25
can you tell us what happend ?
DreamVisionMedia
Chromosome/Andromeda

Posted : Jan 4, 2006 22:48
I have been asked to explain why I write this.. So In short if nobody gets it:
Mishel Bitton do not pay his artists the money he promise them. and he makes promises.. he promise every week to pay.. now its 67 weeks ago and still no payment.
As with every other artist he never payes or care about.
Do not make buissness with him cos its not buissness when only one benefit from it.. thats called theft.

Regards Anders Nilsson - Chromosome           Anders Nilsson - DmTraveller!
Soul Surfer, Andromeda, Chromosome
Web: www.dreamvisionmedia.net
Web: www.chromosome-music.net
Myspace: chromosomemusicnet
Myspace: andromedamusicnet

Associated Companies:
www.psyshop.com
Brain_Storm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 00:26
Man this year started with bad vibes from all directions ...           'I became tuned in on the network of neurological signals and cellular wisdoms that radiate at hundreds of millions per second.'
SONNENVAKUUM
Sonnenvakuum

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 00:53
Hello Music Lovers out there.

Daniel from Sonnenvakuum and Sonic Cube here.
All i can say is that i have exactly the same problem with Spliff Music like Anders. I Have a contract saying he should pay at the 6th of Sept. 05, since then i asked a few times and still dont have my money.
So i think its not about "Washing Dirty Dishes" here in the Forum, its about warning other artists about Labels trying to fool them...... this is by the way one of the reasons why forums exist ..... to INFORM people in a constructive way.

Peace Out Daniel

http://www.sonnnenvakuum.ch
htttp://www.soniccube.ch
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 01:50
i have heard similiar complaints from a artist/dj who is signed with spliff music. he's not too happy with safi's managment style and the way he's treating his artists. professionalism seems to be missing in his vocabulary.          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 01:53
wow guys this is really sad story i was thinkin in this
morning style that ppl sell a lot and no problems like
this but now i see there is bunch of liers in our scene

what a shame for trance music is this
TranceChick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 03:39
I agree, it is a shame! These talented Artists/Producers from around the world create audio art... euphoria for us! It really sucks that it takes so long to find a label to sign with, then have that label treat the Artists like sh*t & rip them off!
I have heard these types of horror stories, and it makes me very sad & angry. There has to be someway for the Artists to get paid what they were promised, no excuses!

Advance payment would be one solution... does that option still exist with rec. labels?
There has to be a way...

Peace & Love to all;
          www.sinrecords.com
www.shakticollective.com

www.myspace.com/trancechick4life
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 08:52

Wow this is really low on every part...i can't believe someone as big as mishel could do something of this sorts...he has been making music since a long time now...an it doesnt justify if Anders starts a post and shows us the spliff politics......but "67" weeks without a payment can build on your frustrations and i can totally understand why this thread was being started ... we need a explanation from mishel himself on this issue...its really sad to see this happening !!

But its really weird ... Mishel was supposed to be in india ... and he evenually didnt turn-up due to un-forseen circumstances!!...i really want to know the story behind this !!!

peace            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
jaws
Jaws Underground

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 09:49
i, it's alex from jaws underground, safi never payed the track "city of elixir" of crystal visions (dj zendai and me) in the TOX compilation! he said waiting but we are always waiting...
we really don't understand???...
Crystal Visions

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 10:47
Hi everybody,
We have the same problem with Spliff, I'm Fred from Paris (Crystal Visions), maybe 45 weeks without payment.
when I spook with him, the reaction was "sorry but the compilation is a floop, no money for you and the others artist",... "but maybe you want to produce an album with me ?",...me "This is a joke ?, Mishel "Do you think that I'm a Joke Man ?"...
Another thing, , We never get a copy of the compilation (Tox Compilation), and I think there's no mastering.
This a bad experience.....
I hope all of us could be paid really soon.
Fred (Aloes Project)
http://www.virus-tekk.com/artist-aloes.htm
Nico-visual

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 12:42
Same bad experience with this label but with graphic works...

Nico

http://nicopsyart.125mb.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - WARNING for SAFI CONNECTION!!!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance