Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - UnPromotional- Don't buy this stolen music!!!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

UnPromotional- Don't buy this stolen music!!!

JonyRedBoy
Bliss

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 15:36
X-Mode Vol.9 Trance Force (2DVD)
was released last Aug by TOKYO X-RAY STUDIOS

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/DVDs/txr/txr2dv009.html

Track number 7 is my track and not as shown as Eskimo&Cosmosis track.

This track is called "Monitor Access",and wass released already on "Liquid Logic" from Phantasm Rec a month before that:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ptm/ptm1cd154.html

JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR:
This stolen release has NOTHING to do with Eskimo & Cosmosis in person.There names are there only because they are big selling names.This will be sorted out with whome printed this,hopefully...

Sadly,this shit happenes a lot,and its good to put it out like this so maybe(but i really dont think so)it wont happen again in the future.
Peace
Yonatan
          www.phantasmrecords.co.uk
www.myspace.com/psybliss
nutekbooking@hotmail.com
volvox box
Inactive User
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 16:11
Fuckin unbealivable thats why i hate humans.           http://www.insected.com
http://www.shkart.com
Zimon Post Forced

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 16:12
Maybe if you didnt copy eskimo, they wouldn't have released it under Eskimo

... sorry..

But my point is, if you would have a unique sound, this couldn't have happend to you, no one would ever take a hallucinogen track for instance and release it under Alien project.
Zimon Post Forced

Posted : Dec 11, 2005 16:17
btw... its not the 1st time the word Eskimo is associated with the word Stealing...
Bio Genesis
Bio Genesis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 16:49
Quote:

On 2005-12-11 16:12, Zimon Post Forced wrote:
Maybe if you didnt copy eskimo, they wouldn't have released it under Eskimo

... sorry..

But my point is, if you would have a unique sound, this couldn't have happend to you, no one would ever take a hallucinogen track for instance and release it under Alien project.

first of all, this has nothing to do with the type of music one makes. here, the problem is about how some people in psyshop or in other places, who are incharge of putting together the final product and selling it are constantly f**king up due to lack of interest, research, or maybe just because they dont give a damn as long as it sells.

i myself have had problems with psyshop confusing the preview of one of my tracks and putting the sound preview under another name. i also know that i am not the only one upset with the psyshop service as you can read on this thread http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/68133/forum/1

On the other hand, i would have to incourage you to go listen to some of the bliss tracks (listen carefullt if you already have) and youll see how his style has nothing to do with eskimo. In my opinion bliss has one of the freshest styles which wroks so well because of his original ideas.
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 17:00
Johnnyboy...

Did you talk to the guys who released the DVD?

Did you talk to psyshop who put the samples?

Do you even have a copy of that DVD and checked it out on your own?

Did you check with these guys what happened?

Maybe it's an honest mistake, maybe it's some mix up?

Maybe they'll compensate you?

Already you brought them to trial, judged, juried and decided on the sentence- how convenient to have public forums, eh?

All betrayed and fucked trance artists, labels, DJs, party organizers and customers- you wanna be treated professionally- why don't you start with being professional yourself?

Think about it.

Back to occasional lurking mode.
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

e-motion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 18:21
i have a copy of both the releases... it's not a psyshop thing... it's really printed in both releases ! this must be cleared out... i'm pretty sure this is not eskimo vs cosmosis.
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 19:01
I can attest to the fact that the eskimo vs cosmosis track appears as stated...

I don't want to be one quick to pass judgment, but this isn't the first time that a well known japanese label which I will refrain from naming has purposely defrauded an artist for their own releases.

The fact of the matter is what is an artist going to do, hire some lawyers and prosecute in japan? good luck

If you would like an example (but believe I have plenty more regarding other more ESTABLISHED far east labels), please check http://www.neowing.co.jp/(with_comments)/detailview.html?KEY=KICP-979

I can personally attest to the fact that at least one and possibly more artists are featured here WITHOUT their permission, that the GOE track is called "Tellurian Halo" and not that made up name (I bought the comp exclusively for that track ), and that the mastering on the cd is so bad that I suspect that the track sources are mp3s which is a blatant insult to the artist, as least ask them for a WAV copy!!
Pseehaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 19:07
hmmm i'm not trying to be his lawyer or anything but i think that Bliss has very unique style,especially Monitor Access track,one of the best tracks in 2005 imo
about this DVD,i've noticed the same while listening the samples,but i thought it was a mistake by psyshop,aguess i was wrong.           www.soundcloud.com/pseehaw
www.facebook.com/pseehaw
GhregOnEarth
Phosphene

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Dec 22, 2005 08:42
weird. that's the first I've heard about this release??? serious pirating going on there, I'v never written a track with the name "Chaos or Cosmos" ever.

lame.

Quote:

If you would like an example (but believe I have plenty more regarding other more ESTABLISHED far east labels), please check http://www.neowing.co.jp/(with_comments)/detailview.html?KEY=KICP-979

I can personally attest to the fact that at least one and possibly more artists are featured here WITHOUT their permission, that the GOE track is called "Tellurian Halo" and not that made up .......

Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 22, 2005 11:09
That sure sucks
          Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
Cujo
Cujorius One

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 10:00
what the hell is going on?
there are stories of psyshop making mistakes and putting in the wrong samples.

and one thing i thought of this release here , is that maybe , if all the tracks come from mp3 files. then it could sound like that they put tracks on there which label actually thinks are made by the artist that they write.

so maybe your track is running around on the internet first, where some tracksharer thought he might get alittle extra pussy out of the girl next door if he could say he had a cosmosis track, instead of a "johnnyboy" track.

it happens a lot there. i remember when the trading business was running high and everybody was beeing frauded all the time. It was certain that all the good tracks, had fake remixes, fake names, everything.
just to look cooler on the top 10's here or the sharing lists!           ---------------------------------------------
Currently just making some sounds. do you need any?
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 10:44

may b v shld get some 1 from phantasm down here

sequence

Posted : Jul 5, 2006 08:54
Eskimo&Cosmosis - somthing wrong

released on spiritual moves vol.6 (agitato records)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - UnPromotional- Don't buy this stolen music!!!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance