There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance -
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 01:18
Can i? Just need to backup it, anyone got ripping softwares?

Dimitri don't be a wall, you know what i mean, you can dislike something but when it comes to writting you can be subjective in what you write which has much more to do with closed mindness rather taste. I can call ppl who dislike gay and say it publicly, matter of sexual choice/taste. But there are some rude and not in right time and place thingies which make it closed minded and fundamental.           "there once was a lesbian from Cancun
who took a young man up to her room
where there argued all night as to who had the right
to do what, how much and to whom"
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 01:19
Hey guys, let's not take this soooo Hard.

I think if you all cool down a little it will become more clear (at least I hope so) that no one here is superior or inferior...

Also this thread is not that much trance-related, OK, it somehow is, the need to talk about it arose, so let's expose our opinions, but let's not fight each other here...

I get really sad when I see people fighting here... This is not what we want... We want to be free to express our ideas, always respecting other's opinions.

All these discussions about natural, unnatural, better, worse, etc... are so subjective... I think we, everyone here, already reached the conclusion that no one here is inferior as a human being...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance -

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance