Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Stop political "idealistic" propaganda through trance music.
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Stop political "idealistic" propaganda through trance music.

euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 14:21
Dear friends trance listeners. Lately many topics contain political and propagandistic texts. All of us have maybe a political or idealistic direction. BUT this is a trance music forum and we don't come in here to argue about politics. Imagine every one of us having a political direction trying to pass it through this wonderfull music. We have enough of this shit in our daily life...Let's focus on music, parties, artists, wich afterall is the "escape route" for us.
If we need a route of political argument we would be members of a political forum and not isratrance.

Stop using trance music to promote political believes!!!
XrTC

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 22:28
i agree.. especially on the "escape route" part........           .
Respect is earned, not demanded...
http://www.myspace.com/xrtcmusic
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 12:35
im with you to boys!!!

better start a political blog and go say your opinions there!!

here please focus on music!!

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
psyhunterson
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 14:29
i'm sorry but i don't get it. what do you mean when you say that you see political propaganda in the posts?

i haven't heard anyone talking about political parties here (pasok, N.D. etc).

perhaps you're reffering to the drug discussions. but i don't see it complitely irrelevant with the psy scene as it's the reason that cops close parties and rudely search those who attend such gatherings (Yet they don't do it in commercial clubs when Sasha f.e. is playing perhaps because the club owners have the money to bribe authorities).

is this what you mean by "political propaganda"?           human mind is a parachute. It works when it is open...
euphoria

Posted : Nov 16, 2005 14:43
Since i don't want to be misunderstood i have to say the following to base this post as strong as possible.

Everyone of us has ideal and political directions. Some of us may not. I personaly know plenty of punks, metal listeners, anarchists, and even skinheads going to parties.
But my friends all these people (social groups,collectives or what ever you can call them) are coming to parties to FORGET all these political "things" they have in mind. This is the magic moment of trance parties. To watch a skinhead dancing along with anarchists - Metal heads along with buzuki fans - neodimokrates along with pasok fans.

If some of them try to use this magic for their political ideas then we are F...ked!!!

I personaly have many political influences from almost every part. But when i go to parties i see how strong this way of entertainment can connect people and i must admit that this is my strongest political direction...TRANCE MUSIC

keep politics far from trance.
euphoria

Posted : Nov 16, 2005 14:45
Quote:

On 2005-11-16 14:29, psyhunterson wrote:
i'm sorry but i don't get it. what do you mean when you say that you see political propaganda in the posts?

i haven't heard anyone talking about political parties here (pasok, N.D. etc).

perhaps you're reffering to the drug discussions. but i don't see it complitely irrelevant with the psy scene as it's the reason that cops close parties and rudely search those who attend such gatherings (Yet they don't do it in commercial clubs when Sasha f.e. is playing perhaps because the club owners have the money to bribe authorities).

is this what you mean by "political propaganda"?

I mean the anarchists post and the "macedonian" one. Haven't you see them? there is a total political war there. The last we need is to see a ND or PASOK post like: trance party supported from the dap or pasp, shame...
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 15:18
Excuse me but nobody saw the post with their political ideas? They even put their site that says their ideas! And the moderators didn't bothered to deleted.They delete posts because they are offtopic and they don't delete posts such as this! What can I say now we need De(le)tox!           Don't Fuck With Me!
sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 16:29
Deletox we missed you.           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Stop political "idealistic" propaganda through trance music.

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance