copenhagen
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 21:37
This is the kind of party that makes me want to move to Copenhagen again. Excellent lineup at one of Copenhagens best locations - don't miss this one!           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 21:52
@pr0fane

You could have had almost the same line up at the metro right here in Aarhus in beginning of the year

If I was a copenhagener, and into house & progressive, Id definately attend this one.

DJ Tom & Trentemøller are special.

And Jokke is definately also worth a listen

Dont know the HellTownChicks, but Im guessing they are on par with the other people in the lineup.

Krell           Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Sep 10, 2005 01:18
There will also be a lounge
provide by 1001night plus other surprices
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 10, 2005 12:17
Quote:

On 2005-09-09 21:52, Krell wrote:
@pr0fane

You could have had almost the same line up at the metro right here in Aarhus in beginning of the year

Yeah, but I had to work the following friday           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 10, 2005 21:44
Quote:

On 2005-09-09 21:52, Krell wrote:
Dont know the HellTownChicks, but Im guessing they are on par with the other people in the lineup.

Krell

HellTownChicks are 2 very nice highly competent DJanes from Sweden. If only we had more of their kind.
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Sep 12, 2005 00:45
my good

what an amazing party:D

the location proved once agian that this is the place for good parties... a very cosy room with lovly visuals and lights,flowers and candels and very good sound because they used a a smaller room with better sound and the yard was very nice with the fire and the discoball op in the sky

and ofcause trentemøller's live set at the end
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 16:30
Was this a (psychedelic) trance party? Not to be negative or anything..but wtf was this?
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 17:31
Can I come too? .. Me tierd of Bryggen's unzh unzh sniff sniff unzh unzh vibe, and i'v only been there 1,5 times. Me miss good vibed party. Me miss chill out lounge to trip. Me love you all.

And please answer Zoolog
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Sep 12, 2005 18:40
Quote:

On 2005-09-12 16:30, Zoolog wrote:
Was this a (psychedelic) trance party? Not to be negative or anything..but wtf was this?

Nam Nam Club Is a series of parties that have been in cph for a while now i think maybe once every 3 month or lessfor maybe 2-3 years now

asfare as i know its jokke who runs the parties and he allways choose som fantantic venues but yet also never more than 60 kr to come in

the parties the music mostly progressiv,electro,tech and so on but also drum'n & bass and jungle havde been play'd at the parties and theres also good sound,very beuatyfull lightinstallions and good karma people at the parties

and if you dont know trentemøller then shame on you

but no nam nam club dos not play trance

Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 13, 2005 17:12
Sounds all in all nice, However:
Now for the offensive... This is A Trance forum right?? So this party belongs where?
...And as long as it isnt trance (or at least psychedelic) i seriously doubt that i have reason to be ashamed not having heard this Trentemøller (Does he play naked or ?).
I think we should consider which partys (genre's) is being mentioned here, in fear of killing our darling(s).
(Guess i had a pretty negative agenda after all, tihi!)
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Sep 13, 2005 18:37
well i dont think that this is a 100% trance forum since theres alot of talk about progressiv aswell and i see alot of progressiv release,parties,festivals,djs,artist treads and so on this forum so i cant really see why this party sould not be inhere
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 03:49
I agree with Troll.

Theres a lot of music in our scene that is not "trance" and hoooray for that.

Chillout genres, Finnish Madness Wacko Music, Electronica and so forth.

To put forward some more "concrete" argumentation... Isratrances definition of trance is as follows.

"
What is trance?

Trance music is as old as the human race, maybe even older, forms of it can be found in any culture, from the African tribes to the Vikings, from the Moroccan snake charmers to the Jewish Hasidim- it was always there. The beat was always there, engulfing human bodies and mind. Today it.s just coming back to us, using new tools, computers and electronics. In trance music there are no lyrics, you.re left with the music and your mind, mind and imagination- trance music is the background, the soundtrack to your own movie, and you can make of it whatever you want to- there are no limits!"

So, this is extremely broad - and music will create trance whether it is 130bpm house og 150bpm dark psy.

Best Wishes

Krell

Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Oct 11, 2005 10:32
Quote:

On 2005-09-13 17:12, Zoolog wrote:

...And as long as it isnt trance (or at least psychedelic) i seriously doubt that i have reason to be ashamed not having heard this Trentemøller

Big big mistake dude.. This guy builds his tracks in a way that only a few psy-artists CAN do..

And his kick sounds so phat..
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - NamNamClub@Silo52 - 10 sep copenhagen

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance