Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Is there anyone who likes old skool goatrance on this forum ??

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Is there anyone who likes old skool goatrance on this forum ??

Rain
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:25
this is no bashing fullon thread, I just like the psychedelic concept and every style what brings it at it's best...

but I have to admit I prefer old skool...

this forum ! are there old skoolers too or are you all more into fullon...

just wanted to know... curciousity...

respect rain

ps: I you like old skool maybe tell what you like, would be nice... I'm interested what isratrance has to say...

peace....
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:38
I love oldskool psytrance..

lets see, what i listen to right now is
Electric Universe - Unify
UX -ultimate Experience
Prana -geomantik
Benza - retrofuturism
Hallucinogen-The Lone Deranger
V.A Matsurythm 1

I cant get enuf of these albums.

I do listen to a whole bunch of new stuff, fullon, progg etc.. But i dont feel happy without listening to Prana- Taiyo atleast once a day           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
pr0fane

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:44
Of course. At first sight it might seem like it's mainly full on dominated (not really that surprising, since it's the most popular psytrance substyle today), but there's all kinds of different tastes on this forum.

I like a bit of everything           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:51
For sure Rain! Oldschool supertrance is what really makes my brain tingle! Some artists who I'd like to mention that has really pulled my strings over the years are Hallucinogen (I can't describe in words how much Simon has really affected my life - a true life "enhancer" ), Transwave (Rezwalker EP is one of my favorite 12"s), Man With No Name, Total Eclipse, Doof and of course The Infinity Project (Feeling Weird is everlasting!).

Now I feel the urge to run to my collection and grab a record and have a little retro session..
stompa

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:52
Old school just rocks....
Just love the Flying Rhino stuff, it stands out even today.
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:30
I like plenty of old school - but I also like lots of new stuff.

I dont think all releases get outdated at all - and some of the old tunes have some great twists to them.

As a matter of fact, theres nothing that says that a "new school" full on artist should be a better musician than one of the early goa pioneers. More would point to the contrary actually.

However, I think you will have too look, and spend some time to find the real gems from before 1998 - unless you just like old school regardless of anything

Best Wishes

Krell

Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:40
hey,

if you like to hear some fresh oldshool influenced stuff then try
melodix from swiss

http://www.geodesik.ch/index4.php?p=melodix&lang=gb

also electrypnose has some oldshool stuff

www.electrypnose.ch

aaa, and last but not least

lhucid

http://www.lhucid.com/music.html

Rain
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:43
Quote:
I like a bit of everything

so do I all psytrance genre has got his crap and it's best...

even with non psytrance music I think that way...

classical music has got his crap and it's best too for example...

peace

and I didn't expected such a good replies, like you said everything seems very fullonish on isratrance...

great to hear some love the old skool sound too...

I love old skool but I have some fullon releases that are very but very good fullon...

I'm against nothing... just prefer styles...

thanx for the tips JARAMOGI , but I'm mostly aware for all old skool influences my eyes are open...

I mostly post on psynews... maybe you don't like psynews but I just prefer the old skool spirit... but you have great discussion here on isratrance... I like that although it's about fullon... I don't post much here but read all the reviews... it's great cause isrtrance is the best for fullon reviews comparing to other sites...
we need that
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:53
Menis, Semsis, Underhead, Miranda, Hallucinogen, Etnica, Transwave, Prana, Electric universe, Etnica, Chakra and Edi mis, Shakta, Koxbox, Quirk, Ree K, Sandman, Typhoon, ManMademan, Doof, Astral Projection, Mantaray, Pleiadians, Aeternum, Hux Flux, Ominus, Encens, Xenomorph, Amanite FX, Cosmosis, Double Dragon, Lumen, Lunar Asylum, Mindfield, Mumbo Jumbo, Orion, Somaton, Sundog, Tufaan, Quartermass, Subcouds, Ect, Mino, Cydonia, Eternal Basement, Juno Reactor, Metal Spark, Montauk P, Psychaos, Noosphere, The Delta, The infinity Project, Total Eclipse, X-Dream, Har-El Prussky, Tandu, Voodoo People, 12 Moons, Human Blue, Laughing Buddha, Chi-A.D., Disco Volante, Slide, Kundalini, Aphid Moon, Hiscore, Sangeet, Darshan, Tim Schuldt, Process, Tristan, Bamboo Forest, Blue planet Corporation, Green Nuns of the revolution, K.U.R.O., Kopfuss Resonator, Planet Ben, Psyko Disco, Slinky Wizard, Technossomy, Sheyba, Saiko Pod or Psychopod, Alienated, Deflo, Synchro, The Antidote, The Deviant, E-Rection, Nervasystem, Elysium, Endora, Satori, Salamander, Morphem, Oood, ECO, Phreaky, UX, Genetic, Space Tribe, Moonweed, Mandra Gora, Fools and Tools, Prometheus, Tristan, Beast, Infernal machine... I will stop here
zafer
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 22:03
children of the doc, tarsis (sebastian krüger), nuclear hyde, inf. mush. (yes i.m. too!! their old stuff is just mind blasting!!), star sound orchestra, sonic fusion, the rest is already mentioned by offthenutboom
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 23:08
I still enjoy the classics, though the wider range of stuff from the old days doesn't hold quite the same appeal any more.
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 01:09
no.1 koxbox fan here
phobium
Phobium

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 02:22
I love goa, always have since the first time I heard it.           ________________________
www.phobium.net
http://phobium.bandcamp.com/

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 04:39
Our U.S. (Illinois) event Karmaclysm! ( http://www.chilluminati.org/karmaclysm ) is devoted to NOTHING BUT old school. I think just pre-2000 tracks will be played. It should be fun.

G           http://www.chilluminati.org
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 16:35

i think there are plenty of old skool
fans here. i'm one of 'em
'95-'98 were the best years for me in terms of trance...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Is there anyone who likes old skool goatrance on this forum ??

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance