Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Thank you Isratrance crew, I’m humbled in admiration for you work
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Thank you Isratrance crew, I’m humbled in admiration for you work

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 03:30
The people that I have met trough Isratrance have changed my life, I’m humbled in admiration for you work. Don’t give up; there is still so much hope for this scene.

I want to post a correspondence that I have had with Gopendra (it's very, very long and it will probably seem naive or crazy to many of the people on this forum, but I feel that I have to share it with you all, and really hope that Gopendra won’t mind that I’m posting it for a broader audience , please if you are interested in spirituality read this)

1(the beginning of the dialogue). Hallo my brother, I’m so happy you have started several topics about spirituality, this is exactly what our scenes lacks, if we want our scene to progress in the right path, we will have to broaden peoples horizons. I think the main problem is the fact that people are so sceptic, in the west people have become so self-cantered (ego) that “I” need prove of the existence of the Force, Cosmos, God, Energy or Brahma (call it what you want, meaning and language are two different things ). Imho that’s why so few people have started practicing Samadhi yoga or Qui gong (standing mediation).

I don’t know how familiar you are with Ayahuasca, but Ayahuasca is an ancient shamanic tool (the shamans of the Amazon, has been used for at least the last 2500 years). The experiences I have had with Ayahuasca have convinced me of the existence of a god and different dimensions. I have read a lot about Kundalini, the experience of Ayahuasca is imho identical to having an open Kundalini for about 2-8 hours (it’s so shamanic that at times I feel as if I should be careful of what I wish for, it can be a terrifying experience, not because it’s evil, but because it’s so shamanic). After an Ayahuasca experience I really understand what Socrates and Plato meant when they talked about the world of ideas, I can’t stop writing after an Ayahuasca experience it’s like your pen is almost moving by-itself, like the ideas are floating through you, directly from another place.

I know that every person is different, but I would also like to able to access these realms of reality when I meditate, and I have yet to have mystical experiences with mediation, I have felt the force flow through me and being completely calm, but I have yet to experience an open Kundalini when meditating. Of course I don’t meditate two times a day, I’m a bit lazy (that’s why I have just stopped smoking hashish, because it makes it easier for me to ignore my will to mediate). My question is; in your opinion how many times a day do I need to meditate in order to see real progress (and I know that we are all different ) ?
Ps. Where are from? I’m from Denmark and have also lived in Israel.

Your brother in Denmark, Daniel.

2. His first answer:

Ha-ha I was thinking to send you pm ha-ha but you send me first!!!
I born in Canada but I live in Greece.
My name is George and Gopendra is my Sanskrit spiritual name that comes from George and means the king of all devotes, that name gave to me my sadhana teacher, budhist monk who gave me intuition. That doesn’t mean that I am Buddhist I was baptized as an orthodox Christian and Jesus is deep in my heart, He saved me in the most difficult period in my life after a lot of prayers, (I saw him in a vision) I am just an open minded person who loves to explore the unknown and unseen spiritual mystical knowledge and traditional philosophies. Meditation is good by my experience to practise one in the morning when you wake up and one the night before you sleep, that helps to keep balance. If you search for ananda marga in your country you will find a neohumanistic organization which is based on meditation, something like a modern Buddhism, if you try to communicate with them they give free personal 6 lessons in meditation, they really cool people who have universal beliefs. They really helped me a lot with their light and meditation.
About Ayahuasca I only read a few ,but I really love shamanism and feel like a neoshaman,halucinogenic experiments with mushrooms and trance my favourite he he and I have past from much shamanic experiences with mystical knowledge ,if you want I could send you next time some shamanist tips.
Where did you have the Ayahuasca experience buddy? Did an old master experienced shaman guide you?
Did you have a vision?
A shamanic trip in trance and ecstasy?
I know that is very dangerous and it is more like a religion for some ancient tribes.
How and where could I get an Ayahuasca experience?
Please share your light!!!
I am really interesting in that!!!
Thanks for you support, as you said the most of trancers in the forum needs spiritual guide, especialy those who take drugs with psytrance and dance, you know what I mean.
I'am not trying to promote any religion or belief, just only gives help, with my light and spiritual knowledge, to open their minds, and give them the chance to experience "magic"!!!
Unfortunately the most of them afraid of their own shadow.
I am happy to see that I am not alone in my spirituality.
Cheers! Daniel!

"Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 03:31
3. (The beginning of the real dialogue):
Well Gopendra, I’m so happy that you replied me so quickly . I feel your every word, to a degree that’s it almost scary. My heritage is Jewish, just like your heritage is Christian, all religions are talking about the same things and it’s only us people who are so focused on all the differences. I believe in the historical Jesus, his most important divine message to mankind was LOVE, which is the most essential of all messages to man (although he is definitely not alone in that aspect ). People tend to believe that religions like ours in the west (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) are utterly different in comparison with religions like Buddhism and Hinduism. This notion is entirely wrong . In Buddhism the “salvation” is becoming one with god or the initiation into the fifth dimension. Our religions “salvation” is entering paradise, or coming up to God, where is the difference? It’s just different interpretations of the same truth. …

It does not matter what religion you have, we are all brothers and sisters under the universal God.

Like Terrence McKenna (twisted records guru lol) said, language and meaning are two different things (an umbrella is not an umbrella because we call it an umbrella, it’s an umbrella because it protects us from the rain ), that’s why we need a universal language like we once had (maybe this is the encrypted story behind the towers of Babylon), a language before language. (BTW have you seen alien dream time, by Terrence? From 1993, maybe my all time favourite movie, everything this man says I agree with ).

I will surely follow your advice regarding mediation; I will seek the people you talked about and thank you so much for your advice .

Ayahuasca:
Well I discovered Ayahuasca by serendipity, I wanted to by some LS-25 and the deal went bad, so I went to a enthogen –store here in Copenhagen and something inside me told me to buy Ayahuasca. Ever-since I started inducing Ayahuasca, recreational drugs have become meaningless to me. I see clearly what I have to do with my life and have even decided to start university in about 3 weeks (social studies). I have experienced realms on Ayahuasca where I could see living-beings, but I was too afraid to communicate with them, all in do time … Ayahuasca is the ultimate prove that man needs guidance, it has only positive sides if you treat it with respect, It’s extremely cheap (if you make it properly it costs about 1.5 euros for a glass and a glass is IMHO far too much the first time), it’s Legal (in almost all countries), extremely shamanic (you really experience a feeling of utopian eternity, five minutes on Ayahuasca can feel like a lifetime and the joy which you get out of Ayahuasca is 100 times better then ANY recreational drug) and finally it’s very organic (your body is almost only positively affected by the Ayahuasca, after an Ayahuasca experience you can hardly sleep longer then 3-4 hours, because of the immense energy that has gone through your body, no-side- effects, they even tested the people of the church in Brazil and discovered that only difference between the people who drank Ayahuasca and the people who didn’t was that people who drank Ayahuasca had better memories). Still people in our scene hardly know Ayahuasca, and it should be substances like Ayahuasca that people should be experimenting with, it’s impossible to use Ayahuasca as a recreational drug (it’s simply to shamanic). I’m planning in the future to go to the Amazon and learn from a Shaman and maybe even starting sort of a church here in Denmark. You can order Ayahuasca on the internet for prices that are so cheap, that it’s hard to believe that something so wonderful can be so cheap (everything in the world should be free ). I you want I’ll send you as much Ayahuasca to you as you want , I love helping other people.

Enough about this I have just met the most wonderful people from Greece, at a festival, and we (you and me) will surely meet in the future, because I’m deeply in love (like I’m in love with everyone, but with a girl, it just expresses itself sexually as well) with a Greek girl that studies psychology in London, we talked in the phone everyday since we came back from Sonica. So we will meet when I come to Greece.

I’m eagerly waiting your reply.

Love my brother.

From the world of ideas tell me what you think
LOVE:
He who does not love, does not truly exist, because love is life in it’s purist essence, life is love and love is life, god is love therefore you are love, do not fear evil, be aware of evil, evil is a creation of our subconscious-minds, we create our own heaven and hell, if we choose the path of love and optimism, you exclude evil, you reject evil, you do not fear evil, you rise above evil, the people around you are mysteriously affected,
they now two do not fear evil, they do not feel evil, they do not believe in evil, they believe in love, they see love spreading all through-out the
Cosmos and into their veins, a tingling loving sensation, that can not be stopped, like a beam of love being projected into life in all it’s forms
and peculiar shapes. A question which comes to mind is; why choose evil when you can choose love? Why choose darkness when you can
choose light? Why should you be realistic when you can be idealistic? Why be narrow-minded when you can be open-minded? In the world of love, you will be as peaceful as a dove, remember to love,
you are a drop of water in the ocean.

Marie (the Greek girl):
What I said to you was true, my heart belongs to you, I love every living being, even the smallest creatures have extraordinary features, and I love them all with out a hint of hesitation, If you want me to be yours sexually, I will only express my sexuality with you, but I will love everyone, because we are all one, I don’t believe in monogamy, but there is always an exception for every rule, I’m not a fool, you are one of a kind, sweet and innocent like the princess of England, naughty and wild like the opposite of a child, but yet you are mild like a child. You taste like honey, your nipples react funny and suddenly you want to fuck like a bunny. You know how to use your intelligence with elegance. You are everything a man could ever dream or even wish for in a woman.

Paradise:
I feel sorry for mankind, paradise is here, there and everywhere, a billions of a clock away, everything is a state of mind, you have the absolute power, it’s inside all of us, a Eden upon earth is a possibility, the world would change forever in an instance, if only people would open their eyes, it’s the ultimate irony, people have been trying for thousands of year to change their reality with tools and wars, when in truth the only mean they needed was thought, believe in yourself anything is possible.

Psychedelics:
Why don’t you tell me a story about being worry, in a morning of blurry seeing light when only night is my inner might, shallow is he who in the name of fright surpasses his own right to a honest fight with his new found insight, you may regret, you may be enlightened, it all a matter of not being frightened, the truth can be ladder which will lead disaster, but if your mind is clear you have nothing to fear.

Marie again:
What I said to you was true; I adore you, your smile, your face, your purple haze glow, the way your eyes gaze at me, with a tender flow, I feel your eyes heal my soul, it’s like falling into a hole, a hole filled with love, it killed my fears, my tears, but let it be said , the best thing about you is your intelligence, your inner-warmth, your engulfed in white light, that shines so bright, that my eyesight will be missing that night, when we meet again I’ll be in Zen.

"Love is a way of life"

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 03:32
4. (His Reply!!!):
Wow...!!!really so happy two see that your beliefs, ideas and the point of you had is so wide opened ready to accept almost every god, ancient sacred tradition ,religion, and a basic strong relation between all of them, there is some wise truth everywhere...there is only one religion: the religion of love
only one tribe: the human
only one language: when the heart is speaking
...I see you are one of the few chosen high spirits, I am sure that you gave a good fight with much good karma and choose to born and be what you are and as you are now, he he
...alone in you spirituality...ha
I read you psypoems at the psypoems topic you wrote recently for your lovely Greek woman!!Hehe
I am really impressed by the inspiration that girl gave you to write those wonderful words!!!
Surely she had stolen your heart, a sweet Greek psywicc...
....use her magic upon you...who knows if she is from Athens maybe I know her.
If you have plans to visit Greece please inform me I would be very happy to meet you and share our spiritual experiences hehehehehe
he he...!!!
As I was reading your beliefs on the part one pm, I felt that I had a thought projection of my mind in your words, like my words in another mind...!!!
Spiritually interesting point only a few of us who knows why? Will learn how to feel and find their own heaven, because we build our own paradise as we digging our mind with love in meditation...
~~~~@!!!!!!!!!!@~~~~
~(;>}~
Hey man I WAS Think OF WHY NOT YOU COME AT SAMOTHRAKI DANCE FESTIVAL!!!!
have a serious time in that mystery island ancient powerful magnetic energy fields, a pyramids in Maya style, he he just notice MAX PLEIADIANS DENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS great oldie goa album, a real psychedelic space flight, if you see the name of the tracks those 6 stars each one of them has ancient Greek name!!! There has to be a strong relation between Maya and ancient Greek mythology seart for ...Sirius...the nommos...astronomy...if you search on those mysteries, or might even know, you know...
and Samothraki have a deep elfy forest with waterfalls and very very big and very very old plane trees!!!
The first dance festival in samothraki I saw a little elfy looking at my eyes in the night, and when I tried to move
closer on that sweet creature, scared of me and left so much quickly like germinated under the ground he great and unforgettable experience...

Wow Ayahuasca...mmm yami yami tasty hallucinogenic...!!!
you really gave me light and opened my mind more ...
...here is two tip links of my shamanic experience which I share with others and see the relation with Ayahuasca vision you said ...
I mean about the spiritual guide you need from an experienced master shaman and feel sure and safe on you visionary shamanic trips ready to explore those realms ...
I will give a book tip in shamanism great one!!!
Shamanic tool my brother!!!
The topic link in Isratrance
comes from that book he he search for
Kenneth medowns(not sure for the spell)"shamanic experience in our new millennium"
enjoy the links...!!!
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/59989/forum/20
if you believe and give hard effort, you could use magic ...as you sleep, without ayahuasca, without any substance...
I am really very impressed with Ayahuasca!!!
and like to have an experience with...could you give me a link on the net to find and buy for my self he he...
and if you want we could go together for a trip and find an old master shaman to initiate us in the mystical world of shamanism and follow our shamanic path more safe an sure...!!!
...do you know the path of the feather?
Cheers my buddy, keep on touch!!!

"Love is a way of life"

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 03:32
5. My final reply (to those of you who are still reading I feel admiration ):

Well………………………. !!!!!!!!!!! Gopendra you touched my soul, my heart and made my spirit levitate in ecstasy… I had been waiting for your reply with so much eagerness, keenness that I had almost become impatient (all in do time, all good to those who wait, your reply was even more then what I expected and my expectation was colossal , my brother). Does magic exist? Every time I induce Ayahuasca I’m reminded that MAGIC is all around us, even though most people don’t even see it… Listen to this my brother, I had induced Ayahuasca today and had been checking all day to see if you had replied me yet (before the Ayahuasca). Then I had this feeling that I had to write something to OTT (the artist), and just before logging into Isratrance I had this thought, whoow wouldn’t it be great if you answered me while I was on Ayahuasca… To my amazement or astonishment or both, I had FIVE new messages (and I hadn’t gotten any messages for about a day or two). I had checked my mail about five minutes before inducing the Ayahuasca, NOTHING and then POOW+Ayahuascaa = five new messages… Please tell me that magic doesn’t exist (Danish irony)… There isn’t a single rationalized-human-being that can convince that this is all one huge coincidence, this is magic in its purist essence, my brother. I think YOU will teach me how to use magic in my everyday life, so it won’t be so randomly applied in my life… … You can teach me so much I’m only 20 years old (1985, the 7th of July). I don’t think that I’m special, I think everyone can write the poems that I write, these are not my ideas, these are universal thoughts that don’t belong to me, they come from the world of ideas … We ALL have the power to do the things that we do (me and you), people just have to believe in themselves. ( “we” could go on and on)

I must speak to you over the phone, I want to hear your voice, and sometimes it’s better to communicate with our voices … My phone number is 0045 – 50574512, if you have stationary phone number please give it to me I have an IP phone at home, I can call you at a extremely low-price… If you only have mobile phone I’ll call you anyway as soon as possible… I think we can talk for hours and hours...

p.s we will discuss Samothraki when we speak my brother…

Please reply as fast as possible (I know, I know all good to those who wait… he he )…
We haven’t met, yet, I feel that our souls are connected in some way…
Go With love you are love…

"Love is a way of life"

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 03:33
I hoped just one of you enjoyed it ...           "Love is a way of life"

Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 17:18
it is true that I have met people from isrttrance and founded people with the same interests.
it is nice to share your thoughtswith those who think the same...never feel alone...
@green channel
thanks my bro I love to write and talk about spirituality,one of the most important things for me.
if everyhting in life was the same as usual than it would be very bored to live .
lets find something unusual....           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 21:41
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 15:37
Quote:
if everyhting in life was the same as usual than it would be very bored to live .
lets find something unusual....

glad to know i'm not alone!!

yeah the isratrance team deserves a big round of applause .. keep the faith guys ..           missing plug-in
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 19:59
It's so nice to met people thru this forum...even if you don't speak that much sometimes.
My list of MSN contacs increased ridiculously since I'm a member here.
Als I have met some of them at events and I've made friends in the non-virtual world.
I remember The green Channel in Sonica while I was playing...it was so nice, some sort of community vibe invaded me when I realised that that extremely groovy guy dancing and smiling was also on of my favs. from this forum.
I remember Yani Psysex saying..."You're Justin???Nice to met you I'm Mr. Hanky!!!"
Hilarious
A real pleasure for me to be part of this.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2005 19:48
Quote:

On 2005-08-30 19:59, Justin Chaos wrote:

I remember The green Channel in Sonica while I was playing...it was so nice, some sort of community vibe invaded me when I realised that that extremely groovy guy dancing and smiling was also on of my favs. from this forum.

Thank you Justin...

BTW:
I have just come back from a wonderful trip to Athens, where i met even more beautiful people from Isratrance...           "Love is a way of life"

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 10:38
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 11:11
... That was a long read Green. And as you know your self, your extremly talented in the written, and the spoken word.

I'v personaly only met a hand few people from this forum. When I moved to CHP, Denmark. I was greeted with a warm welcome by Green Channel (Daniel). And it warmed my heart more then you know. The same goes for his wonderfull friend Arash who I really enjoy spending time with. His love to Chill is admirible, so is your music taste Daniel .. btw. This wekend me and Arash are planning on flying on Mescaline. Your gonna join us, right Daniel? ... At a forest party, I aløso met Profane and Krell, but i was to tripped out to communicate throu words. I guess I need to practice my telepathy skills, lol. I also met Green's wonderfull family (I can see where Daniel got his big big heart from). I hope we can get to know each other better Green. You say you know who I am by hanging out with me a few times, but as I told you. You havent seen me yet, but the time will come, and I belive we can become great friends in the future. .. I wish you all the peace, love and Terrance vibes in the world, and I hope to see you this weekend on a mesctrip.

pis & løv from psytones
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Thank you Isratrance crew, I’m humbled in admiration for you work

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance