Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - goa sound from mexico the worst promoteurs ever ...liers and thiefs
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

goa sound from mexico the worst promoteurs ever ...liers and thiefs

slomi
Inactive User

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 01:03
Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Misted Muppet, Infected Mushroom, Sesto Sento and many more (too many artists to mention) had the same problem with that organizer (s)

i almost bought ticket to mexico before few months but then after i was so excited and all my friends already go there , i cancelled my flight and stay home with my girl due lots of bad things we have heard about mexico.

ps i almost sure you freq neuromotor was on the same flyer too.

" You were born original... Don't die a copy.. "
- Some dude with a beard
Always remember:
Half of the cup is full...And the other half is on its way up...
Vibe Tribe
Vibe Tribe

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 22:40
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 23:16, jou* wrote:
Ananda Shake, Vibe Tribe and Etnica were announced but none of them showed up.

dont know about etnica, but about us and ananda shake, they was supposed to send us money for flight ticketc and money for the live's... and gusse what ...           www.myspace.com/vibetribestudio
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 04:37
Quote:

On 2005-06-29 22:40, Stas (Vibe Tribe) wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 23:16, jou* wrote:
Ananda Shake, Vibe Tribe and Etnica were announced but none of them showed up.

dont know about etnica, but about us and ananda shake, they was supposed to send us money for flight ticketc and money for the live's... and gusse what ...

how lame is that? Goa Sounds should have bothered to give an explanation BEFORE the party. But no! And they didn't even reduce the ticket price which was 20 dls presale, 25 at the door.
Suckers.
          A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2005 04:45
Anyone remember Mikology 2 (Kuira) last December?
Around 25 live acts in the line up and only like 5 came haha. Artists stranded in airports without connection flight tickets (like Hujaboy stuck in France), some of em still waiting the same day to get their pay, ready to head off to the airports and fly to mexico... most of them unable to communicate at all with the promoters... and of course, no last minute announcements telling ppl that 20 artists wouldn't be showing up. No change in the ticket price either.
Triplex
Triplex

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 06:55
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 23:43, midislave wrote:
wouldn't it be nice to have a big blacklist of organisers somewhere on the interenet?

yes it would be great, and the ideal would be to have it right here in isratrance which imho holds a big percentage of the core of this scene, so everybody would know the truth.
but still, you would get all these people mumbling "don't do your dirty laundry here" and "the forum is not a court" cause they probably haven't got anything useful to say and they definitely haven't felt how it feels.           http://triplex.trance.net
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 14:14
We should also have a big black list of labels that dont pay their artists.

Of artists that delay for months to deliver an aggreed (and sometimes a prepayed) track to a label.

Of distributions that dont pay the labels.

Of internet and local shops that dont pay the distributions and so on.

Having black lists is not a good idea,i mean who would decide if my label would be on that black list for example or not?

If i make ten album releases for example and all is perfectly fine and then on the eleventh release something happens and i delay the payment of the artist for 4 months and he comes up in this forum shouting and complaining then i will get in the black list?

And even if everyone says 'no exposure is a good label so dont put them in black list yet' but the artist will continue to shout 'no i want my money back exposure and detox are thiefs and shit and they should be black listed' who would take the decision to black list me or no?

At the moment i got at least ten people owning me money all around the world,from other labels to internet shops and from artists to party organisers.Also i own also some money to one (or two not sure at the moment) artist and one label.Thats the way things work people.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Triplex
Triplex

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 17:10
You are very correct Mike, but you know very well what I mean. Some people will never get money from some other people. These are the stories I am referring to.           http://triplex.trance.net
midislave

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 18:59
i think this blacklist should just be a forum like many others, with threads about every 'blacklisted' organisation, label,...
when some fool then for example wants to blacklist a reliable person other ppl can react on this, while the orgaisations that are really bad will have very long threads about them:)

those ppl who did for example 10 good gigs, and the 11th is a disaster will be blacklisted here then, but i'm sure ppl will answer telling number 8 was great, and nr 5 really rocked. this way artists will be able to see what has been written here about certain organisations, and then eventualy they might take a little risk:)

peace
mechanix
mechanix

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 21:07
yes i think mike having a good point of what he say!!!

and fred my mechanik brother u know my advice what to do to this promoters(our last talk on msn).
aniway fuck them!im sure have more good promotoers in mexico that possible to work with!

so for the "BLACK LIST" lets do it and put this mexican guys at the top!!!

and also BEYOND LOGIC REC from india also just fucked me now with payment for a track!!!

THIS GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE KILLING US THE ARTISTS,KILLING THERE FUTURE ,MAKING BAD NAMES TO OTHER GOOD PROMOTERS/LABELS/ARTISTS,THAT WANT TO MAKE ONLY GOOD!

THIS GUYS KILLING OUR SCENE!!!DONT LET THIS "PROFESIONAL" GUYS TO DO IT!

LOVE&LIGHT.
frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 21:15
what ever happened and will happened i think a black list is to be done .

about what says mike , i totally understand the point ..but in that case u just explained, this guys who tryed is best and did actually good all the time ...well so he wouldn t be on that balcklist ...i m talking here about promoteurs who book artists and never bring them never payed them not oonce ...but a certain number of time ..u see .not a unlucky day which is a possiblity .no, something really more bothering . something we can t accept ...and i m not talking only about bad promoteurs but also about artists who lost their faith and heir soul ...u know all this is about respect for the others and to yourself !!! at that point that the only thing that would save us .thanks eldad to make your point .
midislave

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 21:49
would be nice i think to make a special forum for this here, and once it is there write a mail to all labels, asking them to add promotors they had probs with, and make a nice blacklist. i think this list will also work very preventive because party organisers will know then that they can only rip off ppl once. to avoid that promotors simply change the name of their party ppl from local scenes should report this immediatly, so that artists know who they face.

if this can't be done i suggest we all go to mexico and beat the crap out of goasounds in a not very plur way

peace on you!
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 21:53
Quote:

On 2005-06-30 21:49, midislave wrote:
would be nice i think to make a special forum for this here, and once it is there write a mail to all labels, asking them to add promotors they had probs with, and make a nice blacklist. i think this list will also work very preventive because party organisers will know then that they can only rip off ppl once. to avoid that promotors simply change the name of their party ppl from local scenes should report this immediatly, so that artists know who they face.

if this can't be done i suggest we all go to mexico and beat the crap out of goasounds in a not very plur way

peace on you!

Twoo hurrays!!! for that-!!! To start the list.............

Goa sounds mexico
Sonikal

This shit have no room for happening here, our scene is to underground to loss some money because of this assholes, i know that the people that we love this arent for the money but heeyyy food doesnt come up of the sky ...so i few bucks could be nice
          If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 23:59
Dear Triplex i guess in our days everyone knows which labels just dont pay and which distributions fuck their labels,i consider it as common knowledge.A browse in the forum will give a general idea to everyone and no black list will be needed in my humble opinion.

Actually i dont much care about it since i always pay my artists in advance and i have no problems at all with my label,and hopefully so far i have no big problems with the people that still owe me money,i am just being patient and when they say to me that i will get my money in 1 month i know they mean 3 months so i just live with it

In any case nice to see that you guys John,Eldad and Fred are good cause havent speak with you for some time,cheers from my side

P.S Fred i guess that in your black list a japanese label will be at top,heard those hard stories you had in Japan man and you really have my support on that story.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
jou*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2005 00:53

Goa Sounds Mexico a.k.a Arkadia
(though I doubt they'll be using that name anymore)

Sonikal

Kuira "Records"

you may continue...

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 03:25
OMG That is so third world. Everybody who's doing business in the third world should be cautious I guess.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - goa sound from mexico the worst promoteurs ever ...liers and thiefs
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance