Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - what do we do when we are dancing?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

what do we do when we are dancing?

lovecats
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 08:09
I was working away today an letting the thoughts float through my mind as the do when doing a repeditive task and I thought about what goes through our heads as we dance. Also maybe this question could be answered on a group scale what are we all doing. This question interests me as I remember back in my mashed up days I used to not think of much at all when I danced but now days my head is clear and I only seem to have awareness, hows is it for you?
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 10:14
When i'm dancing at parties i usually write Victorian detective novels under the pen-name Professor Donald Whimsy - unless it's a really fast dance, in which case i just write short stories about talking mice.           Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 10:36
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 10:14, ----Dawn---- wrote:
When i'm dancing at parties i usually write Victorian detective novels under the pen-name Professor Donald Whimsy - unless it's a really fast dance, in which case i just write short stories about talking mice.

It depends upon which state I am in. During a party I would be dancing hard for 2-3 songs and then i will settle down to take some rest. While dancing i dont know what is happening my brain, during the rest time - i prefer to watch people in the party, feel the positive energy flowing thru.           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 10:49

I try to come in Trance with the dance

Open your mind...
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 13:18
Just dance. end letting all go.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 23:31
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 13:18, Chaos Theory wrote:
Just dance. end letting all go.

Precisely.
I tend not to think abt anythn but the music. Forget the bills, the valuables, the girlfriend. Just dance .. feel the music and dance.!           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 25, 2005 23:35
if its good then I fly on it
if its not then i analize it a bit at the begining and then i look to the dj to undertand what he is doing there then i decide to myself if he forgot to put the track and then i hmmm i wonder what they hear there then again if the dj cant seem to be improving then he got from me a big then i try mybest to dig somthing, if its imposible then hmmm stop thinking while I dance can't dance this shit sorry, the guy got three drums and oh!! the bass is on oh my god dont let him lose himself to the sounds hehe ,,, oh!!! the bass is off again ,,, hehe only three poor drums I hope they change dj soon,, ok well i go to have some fun now yey funnyer over ther sorry man cant help you ...
BUT when the music if fuckn killa like we say, hehe,
then I fly on the set I think hmmm this is getting good oh my god this is fuckn good, this dj is fuckn good I will help this one I hold this party alive as long as it takes any one wants to help hhehe dig yourself mate
oh this track is killa yey yey yey thias track is good fun
I fly so ooof cant catch me I m there this track sent me off wooooo wooo
woooo
hehe
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 00:01
once on a dig trip I was dancing a long time and sit down to give my body a break. I was watching the people on the floor and as I saw one dancing I felt what he felt. I was in his body. So I was able to dance with full conciousness while my own body was relaxing in a sitting position. I watched other dancers and "tasted" different people, but some of them where moving realy uptight and it was not easy to get into them. Some few dancers moved so perfectly relaxed and liquid that it was easy for my mind to follow them. One of my most intensive experiences on paper squares.

Ok now ontopic:
I like to dance a long time, I need also a long time like 1-2 hours to join the flow (If the dj has a flow), I just relax my body more and more
when my mody is relaxed optimal i dont have to move it anymore, because it moves automaticly, this is the point where "trance" is touching.

and I like interactions with other people....
And then , if the dj is good, there will be the point of no return, and everthing flows.... and flows and flows and flows.....
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 02:08
Quote:

On 2005-06-25 10:14, ----Dawn---- wrote:
When i'm dancing at parties i usually write Victorian detective novels under the pen-name Professor Donald Whimsy - unless it's a really fast dance, in which case i just write short stories about talking mice.

Seriously though I dance until I get into a trance and am feeling good and and unaware of my body. Then I go very deep into thought. I just think and think and think. I think about my life, the state of the world, my place in it and all that jazz. When I come out of it I barely even remember what I thought about.... but I feel somehow changed.
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 12:36
Quote:

On 2005-06-26 00:01, Kitnam wrote:
when my mody is relaxed optimal i dont have to move it anymore, because it moves automaticly, this is the point where "trance" is touching.

exactly! but it's been such a looong time
since i last... even bothered to got to party hmmh...
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 13:05
On the floor for 4 hours minimum.. after that im sitting and watching people for atleast an hour
sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 13:39
Dance to Trance

I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
lovecats
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 15:28
so many interesting answers, I try not to have expectations of how a discussion will go but how hard is that? I find when I've been dancing for a while and I am starting to feel harmonious with the people on the dance floor I am able to turn towards people and dance with them as they turn towards me and sometimes have little duels with the dueling types and a bit of play with the playful types and then be lifting up the energy with the dancefloor inbetween pounding the earth to build up energy to share. As I say its with out drugs that I have this experience, with drugs I feel like I am in a box with a great view but one I have little control of. Sorry for making this point again but I believe in evolution man.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 02:01
It's sort of stiff and that... But once I get going...
...then I, like, forget everything... and... Sort of disappear.
I sort of disappear. Like I feel a change in me whole body.
Like there's a fire in me body.
I'm just there... Flying..."

http://www.fullonline.net/archives/2005/05/star_x_-_what_d.html#more

Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Alisia~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 09:37
subj: dance is an active medetation (c) Goa Gil
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - what do we do when we are dancing?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance