First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Isratrance Summer Camp

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:12
well kiddies, summer is just around the corner... school almost out... tv is becoming boring.... its time to announce that registration has opened for the 1st anunal Isratrance Summer Camp. yes, youre read correctly, no need to rub your eyes and "double take, head shake" this info - it is on. so with no further ado i present to you the daily schedule with your gracious camp counselours/instructors.

8:30am - 9:00am - best of the best - what a way to start of the day... who is the best? who has the most? who is the most killa? who's got balls the size you see rolling behind indiana jones?
- This event is hosted by DETOX - votes will be tallied up and at 9am sharp everyone will be able to let go of the air they've been holding in for 30 stressful minutes when the results are announced and absolutely no meaningful thing will come out of it.

9:00am - 10:00am - the offtopic show - hosted by Pavel, Justin Chaos and Nomolos. this is pretty much an hour long improve show, much like "who's line is it anyway". audience members get to enjoy the radically offtopic nonsense that comes out of these lovely counselours mouth's about pretty much every topic ever written here. bonus points awarded to the contestants that can throw a topic as far off as possiblefrom its original intent.

10:00am - 10:30am - mini food break, choclate milk and rolls are served along with "happy juice" that comes in those little blue radioactive bags with the smiley face on them...

10:30am - 11:00am - "stmop the full_on" - a daily selected contestant will try to "stomp" napo when unidentified samples from tracks are being played for both people. anyone who wins will get to moderate that section and a "youre more lifeless then full_on" tag to wear proudly.

11:00am - 12:00pm "tolerance" - this is a very popular monologue/dialogue hosted by Yuli. for the first 30 minutes Yuli will lecture everyone about tolerance and in the last 30 minutes he will show examples how he doesnt really follow his own advice all the time...

12:00pm - 1:00pm "anti- tolerance" - hosted by Dr. Mez. and 5Meo-geo pretty much this is a short 5 min rant about hatered, followed by 55 minutes of pure unadultarted rage and violence. (not for the faint of heart, pregnant women, children below 5 ft and seniors.

1:00pm - 1:30pm - Infirmary time - anyone who hasnt gotten hurt in the previous hour is welcome to rest before lunch.

1:30pm - 2:00pm - lunchtime. weird foods, organic things, unidentified tofu dishes, anything that is shanti shanti plur'ish boom shiva baba shenkar.

2:00pm - 4:00pm - equipment advice - Hosted by Colin OOOD and New Era Scientist. a lengthy discussion is planned resulting in having anyone's abilities (that is willing to listen) at music production increased ten-folds! most proably Colin will be forced to explain side chain compression once again for the first few weeks followed by New Era Scientist re-explaning his compression thesis for the rest....

4pm - 6pm - DJ Techniques with Dr. Borris. have you ever wanted to be a psy trance dj? you bet your ass you did... the girls, the crowd, the blowjobs the life baby, the life... boy have we got the teacher for you! Dr. Borris will come teach you all that you ever wanted to about mixing......... house and techno also if youre into cd-j's (like the rest of the 21st century) youre fresh out of luck - only vynil at this class... ENJOY!

6pm - 7pm - Surrender is the Coolest. - a daily hour of meditation while chanting the mantra "Aum My Gadi" or for the more daring "Aum My Gad". a perfect and humble experience to close the day's eventful activities and clear your mind in preparation for the following exciting day! girls who give the chant a "bedroom twist" will receive bonus points in private at my camp office after hours.

this is just the first day's activities. we are planning an entire 2 weeks we can dive into the interesting worlds of:
"mp3 good or bad? - an inquiry into values" - hosted by Sherlockalien and Shahar.
"full on vs progressive" hosted by Zombi and Memory Loss.
"to plur or not to plur" hosted by Nadi and magevet.
"respect" hosted by full_on.

plus much much more, including a *magic show!!!

*magician may or may not come, not valid in all countries, please read rules to see liabilty.

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:13
LOOOOOOL
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:17

i love the "equipment advice' slot

Shit, Gadi... ur one bored fcuka arent u..           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:17
LOL mate i love you.
Can i use the K word?          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:23
Nobody is more lifeless than me! You will never catch me!

Respect!®           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:26
damn, man your good

just one problem:

the REAL isratrancer's schedule looks like this:

so we guys don't actually need no summer camp.

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:34
Join the show , we won't let you down!!!
Just 1 rule...common sense=inmediate ban.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:34
i wanna gooo but momy won´t let me
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:36
Quote:

On 2005-06-06 21:34, Lithium wrote:
i wanna gooo but momy won´t let me

you always listen to your momy?

you wouldn't have been wasting so many hours here if you would! so stop lying!

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:51
Quote:

On 2005-06-06 21:34, Justin Chaos wrote:
Join the show , we won't let you down!!!
Just 1 rule...common sense=inmediate ban.

We also have a special guest star in the off-topic show. I don't want to spoil the surprise but i can only mention that he likes little kids and he brought me to what i am right now.
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 21:58
No way we get to see Michael Jackson?!

Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 22:02
I cancel my participation in that event, I would advice u to try to book Bin Laden, he will be so cool for the lineup especially before the 2 amazing characters hour later.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 22:04
Quote:

On 2005-06-06 21:58, NextWorld wrote:
No way we get to see Michael Jackson?!

Very close           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 22:43
Jonathan King?           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 22:50
Nooooo. Wako Jako. The man and the legend.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Isratrance Summer Camp

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance