Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Eraser & Yojalka !

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eraser & Yojalka !

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 23, 2005 19:22
Hi All !

When I first saw this project name on Moksha line-up I tought this is just 'another' project, but when I heard this 2 crazy guys killing the dance floor with their live act, I understand that this is a special project.
I don't know how to define this kind of music but I don't need definitions for know this is excllent music, no matter what name you call it.
I write this becoz I want everyone will open for this style and get some complicated & un-simpel music.
Eraser and Jojalka released 2 albums - Round 1 and Tarinat and I want to recommend it for you.
You are welcome to check Eraser & Yojalka's offial web site and know them : http://www.evsy.net/
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 24, 2005 15:06
This style called Suomi, like most of the artists from Finland...very psy music for the morning...Really special indeed.
By the way they also got a promo called Round 2 but it hasn't been released yet.
they played almost every track from Tarinat in the party...Hvan Ona and Spank drove me CRAZY!!!!
2 Crazy suomi guys.          "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Lepton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 24, 2005 20:11
suomi guy:
round 2, will it be released, where can I get some info?
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 24, 2005 21:20
well...you'll need to ask Eraser that one he's here in the forum so it won't be hard to find him.
Eraser
Eraser

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 25, 2005 03:27
Oh guys, what can I say...bom bass`nath at least! Krhm, after different stages the thing begins to be in it´s wanted form. Although there is no such. Bom.
WOW! First Round 1, then Tarinat, then Round 2?
Even I don´t smoke that much, but we are honoured for the fact that there is some imagination around that considers us. How was that for a politician kind of a sentence? A sensible, sensible young angry thc politician that is. Ok, back to the matter....
There is some 15 unrlsd tracks we have left from Round 1 and Tarinat sessions so thanks for the idea of releasing them as nro 2! Or maybe somebody has done it already in the net .ehhehe-he-he. He. H e . . . . . . ..
Our third one goes under name "Lords of the Liverdance" but will be released next year because we haven´t been able to make tunes like we used to 2000-2003. Now the sessions have started again, thanks for lot of inspiration!!!
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 25, 2005 10:24
hehehe well i did saw it on the net...and it was weird cause i never heard of it...guess its just another fake.
and i'm wating forward for your next release, i'm sure it'll be something special.           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 27, 2005 21:30
I can't wait to "Lords of the Liverdance" !!!
Eraser & Yojalka rulezzzzzzzzzzzzz !
Genetix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 31, 2005 09:53
one of my favourite projects           Peace Love Unity Respect and Underground
technodrome
Technodrome

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 08:19
erazer vs yojalka is a killer project for sure !!!

ps :big boom to julius & simos           next album is coocking!!!!
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 21:30
Their music makes me feel like I'am on abandoned nuclear reactor open-air dancing under acid rain           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Nik
Error Corrective

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 6, 2005 18:54
yea these guys are something special.
ive played the tarinat cd many a times at parties.....great stuff....really like the "live" injection.
wicked party music!           1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-?-0-1
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 18:59
yea indeed...i'm listening to their music for a long time but after i heard their set in the independence day i just couldn't resist and i orderd Tarinat immidiatly...its amazing how things sound really different and better on double turbo sound set.
          "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 7, 2005 01:27
Quote:

On 2005-06-06 18:59, suomi guy wrote:
its amazing how things sound really different and better on double turbo sound set.

Indeed !
Yöjalka
Yöjalka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 16:38
Our music is tested mostly on loud-loud-loudspeakers, so that's why it sound's even better, even louder, even harder with.. whatever. If you tried it with an quadra turbo set, you would be REALLY amazed! Music has to be loud to make a difference!!
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 9, 2005 01:08
Yojalka and Eraser please let us know when you come back to our holy-land...I'll be the first person in the dance floor
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Eraser & Yojalka !

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance